Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother (44599 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill / Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics / Lara Olubo, Mercy Aigbe's Friend "Beaten By Mercy's Hubby", Breaks Her Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by oluwasegun400: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
A Media personality Lara Olubo, shares a text message of Nollwood Actress Tonto Dikeh sent to her Estranged Husband Churchill’s mom, begs her to grant him access to their child.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/17/oap-lara-olubo-share-text-message-tonto-dikeh-sent-to-churchills-mom-to-grant-him-access-to-their-child/

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by oluwasegun400: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
more

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by Caustics: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dont you people have lives of your own? undecided

35 Likes

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by Chikelue2000(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Playing bitch better have my money.... rihanna ft tiwa n rekadoo. wetin concern me

3 Likes

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by smellingmenses: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
shocked
Nwaamaikpe

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by NwaAmaikpe: 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
shocked
Tonto is just a typical Naija feminist...

They claim tough and very independent of men on social media....but secretly they lobby to even be mere side-chicks.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by Nenejeje(f): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Abeg, we are tired of this tonto this and that
enough please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by frankanyiks(m): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Make i book space 1st
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by obataokenwa(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
They're missing each other. Churchhil should take the first step and apologize even though he's right..... that doesn't mean they should live together again besides. Reminds me those days, I quarrelled with my babe and it's as if the whole world will end, in the night I would have sleepless nights and she too was acting like she's gonna get another person sharp.... one mind was scared not to loose her and one mind was telling me to move on....we became monitoring spirit to each other....I'm always checking on her movements while she too was indirectly checking on me but won't show it..... when konji set in, na speed I use go collect my babe back.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by praizblog: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
must u leak this message

6 Likes

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by LesbianBoy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
undecided
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by Brooke60(f): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Olakunle,
Tonto is your biggest mistake

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by decatalyst(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tonto is immature for marriage.

Better off as a side chic! undecided

26 Likes

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by iamsea(m): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Only God knows who is lying and who is not in this whole issue.... But Tonto no try for d way she blasted her mother-in-law in that message o... Even if she lied just tell her "mama u lied o, and u know it but i forgive you".. And trust me, her conscience will never allow her a moment of peace till she tell the truth...may God help ya'll

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by Patrick33(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Seriously...who read all that? shocked

15 Likes

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by colbankz(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
YEYEBRITY

1 Like

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by oluwasegun400: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by ammyluv2002(f): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Na them sabi oh!

2 Likes

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by Fkforyou(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Who be this busy body again..? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by AuroraB(f): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tonto is one mentally unstable piece of work shocked
Drama queen undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by EmyLeo(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
petty,immature and self centred. imagine, blocking all access to his son, who is she sef ewu gambia calling someone a cow, deluded soul..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by oshe11: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Eya....

E PAIN AM grin
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by noetic5: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by noetic5: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by Edopesin: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Her Fvcking Prob Nt Mine undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by NCANTaskForce: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
You expect me to read that epistle?

5 Likes

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by GodIsBiafran: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by Sharon6(f): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Na wa o.
It's saddening when two people who were once heads over heels in love come to social media to wash their dirty linen in public... Shame.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

1 Like

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by KingLennon(m): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
We have other salient topics to talk about here. Wetin consign us with tonto marriage? When it was going well none of us knew about it

2 Likes

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by timmycris(m): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
tonto kor. toto ni
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by crazygod(m): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Abeg e too long. Perhaps the poster below can summarize.
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by 0b100100111: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Blood of Tiwa Savage shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Hits The Pool In Bikini (Photos) / Police Arrest DNA Twins, Don Jazzy's Boys In Lekki (photos) / I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.