Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira (9187 Views)

Malcolm Mide-Madariola Stabbed To Death In London / Nigerian Teenager, Mide Madariola, Stabbed To Death In London / Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by jjjjj2017: 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
lol, laughing in swahili. those of you that got scammed are D**B!
FORGET YOUR MONEY BECAUSE ITS GONE, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!
ALALUBOSA SCAMMED NAIRALANDERS TO THE TUNE OF 300M NAIRA & UPTILL NOW, NOTHING HAPPEN!
CONTINUE DOING BUSINESS LIKE A FOOL & KEEP ON LOSING YOUR MONEY!
LWKMD

3 Likes

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Nollynude: 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
jjjjj2017:
ALALUBOSA SCAMMED NAIRALANDERS TO THE TUNE OF 300M NAIRA & UPTILL NOW, NOTHING HAPPEN!
LWKMD

I thought that was an estate in Ibadan
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by jjjjj2017: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nollynude:

I thought that was an estate in Ibadan
say wetin? hahaha... just typed alalubosa1 scam on google, you go thank me later
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Nollynude: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
jjjjj2017:
say wetin? hahaha...
just typed alalubosa1 scam on google, you go thank me later

Hmmm.......Let me check, thanks for the heads up
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by ifyalways(f): 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
jjjjj2017:
LWKMD
True that. I remember that case.

4 Likes

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by jjjjj2017: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nollynude:

Hmmm.......Let me check, thanks for the heads up
I just tagged u

1 Like

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by agarawu23(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Funlord2:
Agar awu23 won't you come and comment on this thread? I thought you were the one claiming the other day that yomi is your trusted nigga and that he also showed you all the evidence that the 2 million was scammed from him via a bounced check? Since you met with him so easily can you let the victims have his address for a little face to face chat? Or has your subscription expired at this point in time?

@bolded, stop exaggerating to gain cheap attention or make u feel like you know it all as u always do. I am never your fan likewise u and don't ever try to use this to pick on me.

If this is the next step to get money back, Tabbaz and his crew should get their money and declare him wanted on newspaper pages as planned. Its none of my business.

Was I stupid to take my time to meet him to solve this issue? I told the crew what I saw but they never blvd and hold what I told them which means I only wasted my effort leaving my work to see him even when I don't have a damn in the money.

We have different ways of dealing with issues individually and I won't come into wrong conclusion until I get my FACTS right. I am 100% sure he was scammed with all what I saw on his phone......(which was why I went to see him in the first place to sure he was truly scammed) but I still have to tell him his scam case has nothing to do with ppl's DEBT. were u guys expecting me to arrest him right there

I did business with Yomieluv back then like every member of this forum and I DON'T CARE whatever will happen to him because I am not his relative and I won't answer any questions further concerning his case.

When cases like this happen, those that don't have one kobo in the money will be the one teaching and coming into wrong conclusion with their Ass glued to their bed and at the end they won't contribute one kobo to help the victims.

The people involved has been doing business with Yomieluv regularly but didn't tag him a thief when he was delivering & were making profit from him. When things like this happen, you take your time to investigate what actually happened to him and how to work on getting your money back.

I don't want to make any comment on him again but I am just taking my time to talk what I know because NOBODY asked me to meet him in the first place, I voluntarily took the step to solve the issue and since the parties knows it all and didn't TRUST my feedbacks, they should take whatever forces they know to search for him be it DSS, SSS, ARMY, MOPOL, EFCC to look for his house address and info to track him.

I won't say any word here again on yomi's issue since they count my little effort USELESS.

6 Likes

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Nollynude: 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Find a way to arrest the poster above me and he would provide the so called Scammer....... He looks to me like an accomplice and spokesperson of the Scammer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by agarawu23(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nollynude:
Find a way to arrest the poster above me and he would provide the so called Scammer....... He looks to me like an accomplice and spokesperson of the Scammer
"100 likes" won't make that happen......you know guys that are ignorant like u jump from one thread to another typing trash. Arrest my ASS grin

4 Likes

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Nollynude: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
agarawu23:
"100 likes" won't make that happen......you know guys that are ignorant like u jump from one thread to another typing trash. Arrest my ASS grin

It's only a matter of time before Nemesis catches up with all you scammers

4 Likes

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by ladyF(f): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
agarawu23:

Hehehe.... You are under arrest sir. tongue

Awayu na grin

5 Likes

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by kaboninc(m): 6:24am On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
Nollynude:
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:46am On Jun 19, 2017
toluxa1:
I still don't get why it's so difficult to get a scammer in Nigeria if you have his account details + proof. Is it laziness to pursue the issue or what?
Its our leave everything to God mindset & the belief system that even the police, efcc are all corrupt. I pray the guy receives sense sha.

5 Likes

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by OAUTemitayo: 6:47am On Jun 19, 2017
dominique:
Never would have thought a seasoned old member like Yomieluv can descend this low.
Na wa o
Seun should float an Escrow service here.
He will rake in millions I swear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2017
Mehn, shit is really happening now adays. One has to be extra extra careful nowadays. very pitiful.
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2017
agarawu23:

@bolded, stop exaggerating to gain cheap attention or make u feel like you know it all as u always do. I am never your fan likewise u and don't ever try to use this to pick on me.

If this is the next step to get money back, Tabbaz and his crew should get their money and declare him wanted on newspaper pages as planned. Its none of my business.

Was I stupid to take my time to meet him to solve this issue? I told the crew what I saw but they never blvd and hold what I told them which means I only wasted my effort leaving my work to see him even when I don't have a damn in the money.

We have different ways of dealing with issues individually and I won't come into wrong conclusion until I get my FACTS right. I am 100% sure he was scammed with all what I saw on his phone......(which was why I went to see him in the first place to sure he was truly scammed) but I still have to tell him his scam case has nothing to do with ppl's DEBT. were u guys expecting me to arrest him right there

I did business with Yomieluv back then like every member of this forum and I DON'T CARE whatever will happen to him because I am not his relative and I won't answer any questions further concerning his case.

When cases like this happen, those that don't have one kobo in the money will be the one teaching and coming into wrong conclusion with their Ass glued to their bed and at the end they won't contribute one kobo to help the victims.

The people involved has been doing business with Yomieluv regularly but didn't tag him a thief when he was delivering & were making profit from him. When things like this happen, you take your time to investigate what actually happened to him and how to work on getting your money back.

I don't want to make any comment on him again but I am just taking my time to talk what I know because NOBODY asked me to meet him in the first place, I voluntarily took the step to solve the issue and since the parties knows it all and didn't TRUST my feedbacks, they should take whatever forces they know to search for him be it DSS, SSS, ARMY, MOPOL, EFCC to look for his house address and info to track him.

I won't say any word here again on yomi's issue since they count my little effort USELESS.

Sir yomi was not scammed. Rather he stage managed everything.

1. No evidence the customer he claimed to be regular client who scammed him paid him money before not to talk of the current transaction.

If he showed all that to you why didn't you request you snap it and show us?

2. No WhatsApp chat and how can you get scammed the same day you changed fone?

3. He claimed someone paid him #750k and the money is hanging that he will use it to settle those involved.
He gave me his uba bank details oya give me d bank details of the person who you claimed sent you the funds let's check and know if he is lying or not till today yomi has never sent it to me.

He was online on WhatsApp yesterday and I still asked him for that he never replied me.

How can #750k transfer error hang for 10 days. 10 good days?

Is that not a fat lie to buy time?

Finaly, people he scammed were even more willing to give him time. Even one of us was willing to extend a cash loan for him to sort his victims but he was busy lying up and down.

Every time he talks fresh lies.

Yomi was never scammed.

Do you know that he has over 300k in his two bank accounts?

Why didn't he use at least 50k from it to at least pay #10k each to his victims to show he truly has the spirit to pay.

Only a fool will believe yomi was scammed.

Yomi is pure 100% scam who got the trust he needed and stage managed all of his actions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by agarawu23(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2017
I should snap and show u guys I truly met him like I am working for u guys? Nonsense!!!!!!! That's the gossips that has been going on in your different groups shocked

Yomi wasn't scam, he is thief, He planned it, He was lying. People involved should do their best to get their money from him.

Make god of iron strike anybody that will get me involve or ask me any foolishh question concerning Yomieluv again. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Bookiemart01(f): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Exactly

agarawu23:

Yomi wasn't scam, he is thief, He planned it, He was lying. People involved should do their best to get their money from him.

1 Like

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
agarawu23:
I should snap and show u guys I truly met him like I am working for u guys? Nonsense!!!!!!! That's the gossips that has been going on in your different groups shocked

Make god of iron strike anybody that will get me involve or ask me any foolishh question concerning Yomieluv again. angry angry angry

Thank you for the acknowledgement.

11 Likes

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by ifyalways(f): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Even if he was scammed, he has no moral or ANY tight or ground to sit on people's money. That's his personal business loss. If he's honest, he won't deactivate, ignore people he's owning and start hiding. He should man up, go to family and friends, dip hands into his back up funds and start settling his debt.

Lesson for y'all money exchangers on nld. Some of yous have no back up funds. Once una manage lay hands on $5000 or less you don be money exchanger be Dat forgetting that you need solid back up in terms as funds as the business is a high risk one.

Golden rule of biz: never give 10,000 to one who cannot boast of 50,000 raw cash unless it's cash and carry/pay and collect/instant transaction.

Yomieluv, if you get to see this, I implore you to do the right thing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Funlord2(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
OkwaIfugo:

Sir yomi was not scammed. Rather he stage managed everything.

1. No evidence the customer he claimed to be regular client who scammed him paid him money before not to talk of the current transaction.

If he showed all that to you why didn't you request you snap it and show us?

2. No WhatsApp chat and how can you get scammed the same day you changed fone?

3. He claimed someone paid him #750k and the money is hanging that he will use it to settle those involved.
He gave me his uba bank details oya give me d bank details of the person who you claimed sent you the funds let's check and know if he is lying or not till today yomi has never sent it to me.

He was online on WhatsApp yesterday and I still asked him for that he never replied me.

How can #750k transfer error hang for 10 days. 10 good days?

Is that not a fat lie to buy time?

Finaly, people he scammed were even more willing to give him time. Even one of us was willing to extend a cash loan for him to sort his victims but he was busy lying up and down.

Every time he talks fresh lies.

Yomi was never scammed.

Do you know that he has over 300k in his two bank accounts?

Why didn't he use at least 50k from it to at least pay #10k each to his victims to show he truly has the spirit to pay.

Only a fool will believe yomi was scammed.

Yomi is pure 100% scam who got the trust he needed and stage managed all of his actions.

You should not have even bothered to reply that small boy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by jjjjj2017: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
lmao, kikikikiki.

ur comment & counter comment dey make me laff grin grin grin

bottomline is TRUST NOBODY

1 Like

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Nollynude: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
jjjjj2017:
lmao, kikikikiki.

ur comment & counter comment dey make me laff grin grin grin

bottomline is TRUST NOBODY

Correct
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by tugrow(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Na wow oooo

Hmmm

But the founder of nairaland has a solution to all this story

Introduce an escrow service, you will be the one to gain

Imagine if buyer and seller are to pay 1% Or 1.5% of the total transaction, nairaland will be making extra money While the scam story stop

2 Likes

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by adewex(m): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2017
DISCLAIMER

I heard from a reliable source that YOMIELUV wont stop saying "he is still trading with "adewex"
Pls disregard this claim
My last transaction with him was 2-3 days after the incident,

Ever since he was confirmed a scammer,

1. I have no records associated with Yomieluv
2. I shared screenshots, bank statements and details of our last transaction with the victims.

Pls once again disregard his claims and Trade with him at your own peril

Thanks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Tabbaz(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2017
SCAMMER! SCAMMER!! SCAMMER!!! SCAMMER!!!! SCAMMER!!!!

He scammed 4 persons of over $6000 Bitcoins worth over 2Million Naira on 8th June 2017.

His Bank Name & ActNum
Gtbank: 0150966732.
UBA: 2059851314.
Name: Madariola Oriyomi Boladele.

He has since deleted his Facebook account and deactivated his Nairaland account and other Social Media Act as well.

He Lives In Lagos, Married with a 1yr old Son.

Anyone with useful information for his arrest gets paid N70,000 or $200 Bitcoins.

Scammers Phone Number:
07038869528, 08026832962

Note: He is actively Online & Still Trading. Avoid him like a plague. Surely his arrest won't be too far.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by OluDare01(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Where are the mods
This should hit fp

1 Like

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by ifyalways(f): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Any update undecided
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by onatisi(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
OluDare01:
Where are the mods
This should hit fp
That is the best thing
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Indigbo: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
gurunlocker:
Came across that monicker several times, dunno why people scam tho. Watching other people cry because you want to live big? Please trace that bastard with his bank details and get him arrested...!!!

How do you trace and get him with bank details. Bank wont even listen. Police will only post you. I have 300k stock with someone promised 200% investment in 3 months, i have his account details and name, i contacted his bank where i transferred the money to, till not i am yet to hear anything. If i can get his address it would have been easier for me to arrest the person. After sending documentary evidences to his bank they are still yet to provide me his registered address.
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2017
Indigbo:

How do you trace and get him with bank details. Bank wont even listen. Police will only post you. I have 300k stock with someone promised 200% investment in 3 months, i have his account details and name, i contacted his bank where i transferred the money to, till not i am yet to hear anything. If i can get his address it would have been easier for me to arrest the person. After sending documentary evidences to his bank they are still yet to provide me his registered address.

which bank did u transfer to and which did u transfer from?
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Mznaett: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Who would have thought? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

82-year-old Man Remanded For N41m Fraud In Oyo / Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA / Police Arrest 5 Robbery Suspects Who Pretended To Be EFCC Officials In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.