Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? (17957 Views)

Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account Down To $2.45 Billion / I Want To Buy Crude Palm Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2010
Hi everyone,
I found a useful site where you can buy crude oil in nigeria. It is at http://www.crude-oil-sellers.com/
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by Syenite(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2010
Yes, you need a registration with the DPR, and Corparate Affairs Commision and then a clearance from the NNPC. wink
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by bjconcept(m): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2010
call bolaji on 07065629488 for proper query.
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by Och77(m): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2010
Buying of crude is not as easy as you painted it here. It makes me wonder if you are serious.
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by ologun01(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2010
i agree with och77, i do not think you know exactly wat u r talking abt cos it aint easy as u see, 1st of all, u need allocation wich i am nt sure you can get, and again wat u see arnd are deals from the so called terminal guys, wich wld cost u money for them to hand over a vessel to you, u start hearing N1m for ATB, N35M for security clerance, N7M for security gun boat, so even if you beat it dwn, u wld still need like N20m - N30 M to deal with them

If u r sure u got a geniuine buyer and have the fund/money to use to front 4 him, contact me, i can get u, Yemi on 08022559660

thnks

but to be sincere with u, aint easy, many poeple hv been on dis crude oil ting for many yrs and aint brk thru yet but if u brk thru, its life turning arnd, u become a big boy over nite, good luck to u

aint easy

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by kadinal: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2010
If you have sious buyers all i require from you is that they present a proof of fund that guarantees that they have the money and want to buy then get in touch with me on a1adeyemi@yahoo.com. No need for spa we move straight to ATB no financial commitment involved until the end of the whole transaction.
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by EVERWIN(m): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2010
@ ologun01,
Where in Nigeria I can get allocation easely this days?
I like Lagos, PH look to risky (kidnappers) to go there.
You can also email me, see my profile for my email
greetz

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by chux76(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2010
@OP
If you do have LOI,Q88,ATL,CPA from the buyer then contact me for purchase of BLCO or FORCADOS either on TTO or CIF transaction.
I have direct contact with sellers.

Mr Chukwuma
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by DrKitaun(m): 2:44am On Jan 27, 2010
EVERWIN:

@ ologun01,
Where in Nigeria I can get allocation easely this days?
I like Lagos, PH look to risky (kidnappers) to go there.
You can also email me, see my profile for my email
greetz

where have u ever gotten any allocation before . . .TELL THE TRUTH !

kadinal:

If you have sious buyers all i require from you is that they present a proof of fund that guarantees that they have the money and want to buy then get in touch with me on a1adeyemi@yahoo.com. No need for spa we move straight to ATB no financial commitment involved until the end of the whole transaction.

What kind of POF are u talking about here ? and what gives u the guarantee that the POF commits the buyer the way u have plotted this equation grin

ologun01:

i agree with och77, i do not think you know exactly wat u r talking abt cos it aint easy as u see, 1st of all, u need allocation wich i am nt sure you can get, and again wat u see arnd are deals from the so called terminal guys, wich wld cost u money for them to hand over a vessel to you, u start hearing N1m for ATB, N35M for security clerance, N7M for security gun boat, so even if you beat it dwn, u wld still need like N20m - N30 M to deal with them

If u r sure u got a geniuine buyer and have the fund/money to use to front 4 him, contact me, i can get u, Yemi on 08022559660

thnks

but to be sincere with u, aint easy, many poeple hv been on dis crude oil ting for many yrs and aint brk thru yet but if u brk thru, its life turning arnd, u become a big boy over nite, good luck to u

aint easy

anybody asking u for N35M is a Arrow and should be shot . . .report the person to me with immediate alacrity !

seriously Q and Q can be conducted in Nigerian waters for less than N10M whilst the max any buyer need pay for Intl waters is N20M wink

. . .and even at that, we should be talking about instruments being used to take care of all these not upfront cash . . .the instruments become cashable when the seller does its own part . . .

bigmodo:

Hi everyone,
I want to buy crude oil and sell to people outside nigeria who want to buy it. Does anyone know where i can buy crude oil in barrels?

u can buy CO at MILE 12 Market grin grin remember to go with ur 25/50 litres plastic keg grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by ologun01(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2010
@ Dr Kitaun

as u cn see, i never said i have gotten an allocation before and i simply said, its gonna be very difficult, dats even if its possible

At the QndQ fee, i also said btwn N20-30M

As regards, the seller doing its part and buyer covering all this with its financial instrument, most of dese guys call themselves terminal guys and say they dnt have such amount, dat they r government workers, so in dis case, wat do u do?
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2010
guys i am missing something here. please what is SPA? and again, what is the method of payment foreigners usually use to pay for crude oil if it is done on TTT basis only? Let's say we are talking about 2 to 4 million barrels monthly supply on TTT basis. Please someone who knows these questions should give me a reply.
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by ologun01(m): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2010
@ BigModo

seems to me that u r new in this biz

SPA, supplier purchase agreement

TTT, tant to tank transhipmen

TTO, tanker take over

CIF, cost insurance and frieght

FOB, free on board

Payment method, depends on the seller, some take LC,BG,SBLC or MT103, so depends on d payment method the seller wants, and dat which the buyer can provide,

if u say TTT, buyer must have its vessel ready to take the product and in this case, seller wld request for CPA,ATL,Q88, so as to confirm the vessel, and it also depends on where the buyer or seller agree to do the transhipment

but in nycase, the guys in Nigeria here wld always request for some form of upfront fee, u hear stufss alike clearance,logistic fees etc, so u hv to be careful so that its nt fraud or scam

And a question for u, do u have a buyer at hand, i mean a very serious one nd nt a joker or time water, nd do u have what it takes to front for the buyer?are u talking to the buyer direct or som1 dat knws som1 dat knws som1 and so on on

on TTT, be4 the transhippment, the payment instrument wld hv been placed and after the transhippment, paymnt is made

seller wld only vessel to sail away afetr opayment has been confirmed.

hope dis help, need more clarifiactiion, call me on 08022559660 or mail ologun01@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by ologun01(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2010
@bigmodo

u said, u wnt to buy

do u have the money, to buy a 2mm bbl now is like 150million dollars oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2010
@ologun

i have sent you an email about this biz.
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by ologun01(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2010
bigmodo:

@ologun

i have sent you an email about this biz.

@bigmodo

can u resend the mail to ologun01@yahoo.com

jst checked my mail and didnt see ur mail

thks
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by Ghills: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2010
I can help you out contact on 07067132418
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by peteonyema: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2010
If you are serious, call me on 08073951973 or 07066111634
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by nevolution: 9:56am On May 02, 2010
I'm contacted by a friend to get a for Bonylight Crude oil, i need direct contact with serious sellers and straight deals. 08033520812
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by NET1(m): 5:44pm On May 06, 2010
Hello,

If you are looking for where to buy Crude Oil in Nigeria, I can help you get it.

Call me: Mr. Gift Mylius +234 (0) 706 786 1969 Email: giftmylius@yahoo.com

Gift Mylius
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by Rychus: 9:07pm On May 19, 2010
We at Jalbert Energy INC are serious business men with reputable sellers of crude, we can meet your every demand as we have unlimited sellers on our list. We handle TTT, TTO, FOB, CIF contracts respectively and we are reasonable in our procedures. BLCO, FORCADOS, AGO etc,
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by Rychus: 9:15pm On May 19, 2010
We at Jalbert Energy INC are serious business men with reputable sellers of crude, we can meet your every demand as we have unlimited sellers on our list. We handle TTT, TTO, FOB, CIF contracts respectively and we are reasonable in our procedures. Our sellers have the following products BLCO, FORCADOS, AGO etc,

If you are a serious buyer and interested in doing business please contact us at: jonesericus@hotmail.com for further discussions.

Regards
O. Jones Albert
Jalbert Energy INC
jonesericus@hotmail.com
+234-8030544729 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +234-8030544729      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
+234-8023096485
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by DrKitaun(m): 1:12am On May 20, 2010
Rhycus

U dey take ur names form seller 4 us ? 1 man business go handle CIF ?
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by Rychus: 10:39am On May 20, 2010
i thought this forum was for serious business men!!
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by DrKitaun(m): 2:53am On May 23, 2010
STFU!!!

Are u registered with NNPC ? DPR even for local stuff ?

HYSON know say u exist ?

U had berra go get some brokerage education !
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by Nelton(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2010
@dr kituan

Why is it that you are always discouraging people in this forum. All ur post i have seen in the oil and gas section of this forum you are always on the other side. Are you btrying to tell me that people dont strike genuine deals here. Because you always oppose people here, not only on this thread but also on other threads.
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by DrKitaun(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2010
^Get a life dude! Ignoramuses like u never learm until u have sold off ur family properties in d bid of sealing a deal !

I am just doing my part if u dont like it, get drowned in a well !

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by saviourM: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2010
Take this advise, if you have the money , invest it in another biz, otherwise you'll get duped.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by gabriel74: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2010
We deal with crude oil
Its is our business.
Gabriel On

gabrieliboro@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by sultanalj: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2010
is there anyone still selling blco oil cheap? and can get the oil safely out of nigeria help! majorprofits@hotmail.co.uk email me!
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by Osama10(m): 2:18am On Oct 18, 2010
bigmodo:

Hi everyone,
I found a useful site where you can buy crude oil in nigeria. It is at http://www.crude-oil-sellers.com/
Are you buying or selling?
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by routik(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2010
Hi Dr Kitaun , pls contact me via alwaysng@gmail.com so i can forward to you the copy of CONTRACT PROCEDURES CIF i have concerning an available buyer.
i don't know any jack about this oil biz and need proper digestion.
Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by hannie: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2011
hi guys,

This is DR KITAUN . . .

I lost my posting rights and I have been using this id, you can get me on this mail - jimmycarto@yahoo.com. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank Has Become Useless / Buy Indomie Noodles As A Distribuctor / Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.