Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) (8007 Views)

Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) / Man Exhumes His Late Parents' Remains In Owerri Due To Road Expansion. Photos / FG Orders Speedy Completion Of N40bn, 8-lane Ph-aba Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by UzuegbuProsper(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is the thickness of the 8 lane road expansion going on in Owerri now. Tomorrow fake reporters and haters of good works will come to social, print and electronic media to call it China road and you that is not even in Imo State will come to argue with me blindly. Take the first-class information with pictures for verification purposes. This is Bank road Owerri or you call it Asumpta avenue Owerri.

5 Likes

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by Theyveedo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by UzuegbuProsper(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2017

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by hammer6: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
I CAN JUST PICTURE OWERRI WITH THE BUSY ABUJA AND LAGOS TRAFFIC, PEOPLE GOING TO WORK. ETC!

NO MORE LAGOS AND ABUJA. I CANNOT WAIT FOR OCT 1ST.

9 Likes

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by potent5(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
There's nothing thick about the road jare.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by EmeeNaka: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
The road is not thick naa.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Pure china road. Not up to 2inches

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by obailala(m): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Still wondering what the Op is referring to as 'thick' from his pictures. undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by chiscodedon(m): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
You made no mistake, rightly we've seen the thickness...then commenting base on the thickness am seeing.. Calling it china road is even upgrading it...wonder if that is upto 2inches...8 lane asphalt road..u really need to be exposed..that is not even quality enough to be done in ones compound unless u r being sarcastic here

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by Onyegecha(f): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Prosper Uzuegbu is taking over from Abagworo. There is no four-lane road in Owere what more eight. Please snap Douglas road and show us here so that we can clap for you guys properly.

11 Likes

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by SoNature(m): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Onyegecha:
Prosper Uzuegbu is taking over from Abagworo. There is no four-lane road in Owere what more eight. Please snap Douglas road and show us here so that we can clap for you guys properly.

Shut up! The hatred some of u lots have for Rochas is sickening. When was the last time u visited the state?

IMSG has demolished many shops and they were demolished for the purpose of expanding the roads in the areas with traffic gridlocks.

I don't know about the thickness that OP talked about, but the roads are being expanded as I type

11 Likes

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by Duru1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
What is this silly praise all about when a contraction firm sticks to standards? Asphalt thickness in road construction guideline is 2-inches to 3-inches. What is this nonsense about Okoroawusa and road construction? Does Okoroawusa have a different standard of asphalt thickness from the rest of world? These silly and idiotic praises constitute the reasons some of the elected officials in Nigeria behave like demigods.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by Onyegecha(f): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
you can still make your point without being nasty. Just tell us if you have seen a four-lane road in Owere. Also show us a picture of the no 1 road in Owere, Douglas road

SoNature:

Shut up! The hatred some of u lots have for Rochas is sickening. When was the last time u visited the state?

IMSG has demolished many shops and they were demolished for the purpose of expanding the roads in the areas with traffic gridlocks.

I don't know about the thickness that OP talked about, but the roads are being expanded as I type

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by OAFMods: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Duru1:
What is this silly praise all about when a contraction firm sticks to standards? Asphalt thickness in road construction guideline is 2-inches to 3-inches. What is this nonsense about Okoroawusa and road construction? Does Okoroawusa have a different standard of asphalt thickness from the rest of world? These silly and idiotic praises constitute the reasons some of the elected officials in Nigeria behave like demigods.

But if it is Obiano noise making is allowed ba ?

5 Likes

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by Okoroawusa: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
hello,stop fighting over this.am just doing my job as a governor.u will not recognise owerri by 2019.IMO IS ON COURSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by Agumbaa: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:
This is the thickness of the 8 lane road expansion going on in Owerri now. Tomorrow fake reporters and haters of good works will come to social, print and electronic media to call it China road and you that is not even in Imo State will come to argue with me blindly. Take the first-class information with pictures for verification purposes. This is Bank road Owerri or you call it Asumpta avenue Owerri.

Okoroawusa vuvuzela. Ogbu opi abokiawusa
Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by Agumbaa: 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
OAFMods:

But if it is Obiano noise making is allowed ba ?

Guy relax in ur hut in ogbomoshom and don't dare out mouth here.

1 Like

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by Babacele: 1:11am On Jun 18, 2017
u just want to give Igbos heart attacks .. When Owelle was busy saving for dev projects in his first term ,Igbos said - among other nonsense-" onyeoshi ogadi ikiri" ,so watch them come up with all sorts of hate filled snares just to rubbish anything associated with owelle of Nigeria while they have nothing to show for their 6 years blind support for Gej administration .
Nice one Rochas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by tuborme: 2:24am On Jun 18, 2017
There are only three states of mind of any person in imo state who sings Rochas's praises.

1, You are eating from his government
2, You are too naive
3, You have not been to Enugu, Anambra or Lagos in the past eight years!.

I think his major undoing is his administration style that makes governance look clumsy. He has great ideas though; but poor implementation is the bane. Too many sycophants around him.

5 Likes

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by adadike281(f): 4:53am On Jun 18, 2017
No one should come here and praise or support okorocha. in fact, may psalm 109 be the portion of whoever does that. I visited owerri and orlu FMC last week, I cried my eyes out. Rochas, ogaghi adiri gi Nma. onye aru Chineke turu nbo n'ike. Death trap everywhere, demolished everywhere , nothing to show for it. the idol like fountain he managed to construct now has green algae growing on it. Am sure this op is not Igbo coz Igbos fear no one and we say d truth no matter whose ox is gored.

5 Likes

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by Jabioro: 5:33am On Jun 18, 2017
Okorocha in trouble for taken his template from South west.. IPOB has been demanded for his head..

2 Likes

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by mu2sa2: 6:00am On Jun 18, 2017
Where is the drainage? Without a good drainage system the road will by next rainy season go the way of other roads in naija - potholes everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by supereagle(m): 6:57am On Jun 18, 2017
None of the roads the man called Rochas constructed stood the test of time. The roads Ohakim made are still there not washed away by rain or erosion , There is fraud working in Imo now. The Orji flyover has not been opened more than two years after completion. Imolits be wise in 2019 .

2 Likes

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by Erums(m): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2017
But that thickness cannot withstand trailer movement upandan..... Its smootth shaa
Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by moriss33(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2017
Y'all praising Okorocha should pls visit enugu or anambra & see for yourselves...Y'all need exposure.....that road is not thick....check back in two yrs & see the condition of that road.

2 Likes

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by judgedredd22(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2017
adadike281:
No one should come here and praise or support okorocha. in fact, may psalm 109 be the portion of whoever does that. I visited owerri and orlu FMC last week, I cried my eyes out. Rochas, ogaghi adiri gi Nma. onye aru Chineke turu nbo n'ike. Death trap everywhere, demolished everywhere , nothing to show for it. the idol like fountain he managed to construct now has green algae growing on it. Am sure this op is not Igbo coz Igbos fear no one and we say d truth no matter whose ox is gored.

ada jiri nwayó! grin

1 Like

Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by savagefinder: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2017
undecided
Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by savagefinder: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2017
I'm still waiting for the thick road
Re: See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Pure china road. Not up to 2inches

Look at the extreme left it looks like 10 inches

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Pray Against Banditry, Kidnapping / Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim / Oyetola, APC Appeal At The Supreme Court Is A Waste Of Time - Osun State Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.