Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Two Boys Rapped 2 Years Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Boys Rapped 2 Years Old Girl (715 Views)

Two Boys Fighting Over A Dog Knocked Down By Vehicle, Quarrel On Who Will Eat It / Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin / Nigerian Nabbed In Ghana For Trying To Smuggle Drugs Hidden In Rapped Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Boys Rapped 2 Years Old Girl by Walexz02(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
A very sad incident just happened here in Ibadan, orita market (Adelabu shopping complex).
Two boys of ages 9-10 raped a 2 years old girl in the market square, they took turns to rape her.
When they were apprehended the mother of the boys came and took them away claiming there is nothing anybody can do to her or her kids.

Mother of the raped girl is just a hair dresser who needs help in other to get justice. This incident happened right opposite shop 82 inside Adelabu shopping complex here in orita challenge in ibadan. I have tweeted splashfm regarding this ugly scenario, I want well meaning Nigerians to help this little girl and her mother get the justice they deserve.
Please post Twitter handles of radio stations in so I can send them tweets. Help me help them to get justice please
Re: Two Boys Rapped 2 Years Old Girl by Blessamaka(f): 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
no source?
Re: Two Boys Rapped 2 Years Old Girl by kaykay1980: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Two Boys Rapped 2 Years Old Girl by Walexz02(m): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Blessamaka:
no source?
I am the source here ma'am, this happened right besides our shop
Re: Two Boys Rapped 2 Years Old Girl by Walexz02(m): 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
It was very sad and annoying the way the woman brags about how nobody can do anything to her or her son

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Committed Suicide After Posting This On Facebook / Photos: Alleged Phone Thief Caught And Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa State / Young Boy Shot Dead In Benin!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.