Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) (117310 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Family House Where Evans’ Wife Lived Before She Got Married (photo) / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Ijobaorun(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A. A
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
He should be killed ASAP, no tym.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Wiretransfer: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Where Emeka dey now?

Dude is wasting in Police cell. Young Man with a good future just wasted his life for money. He lives on my street, infact i know him wella. His family still stay in the area but they ve not seen him since his arrest.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Lexusgs430: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wiretransfer:

Dude is wasting in Police cell. Young Man with a good future just wasted his life for money. He lives on my street, infact i know him wella. His family still stay in the area but they ve not seen him since his arrest.

Thanks for update. Greed eventually bites back. What a way to pay his Boss back....
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Oppypoppy: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
basty:

Is that reigning? common reign you cannot spell, pray to reign in the negative ways.

Obviously u get skranskran for head.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by kayusely70(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Where Emeka dey now?
Have you seen Emeka since?
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Lexusgs430: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
kayusely70:
Have you seen Emeka since?

Let's leave Emeka for now........ Evans that's in their custody...... We still dey wait......

Nah Sowore den dey cook up stories to charge........
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Nostradamus: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
It's two years now since this Evans has been arrested,yet there's no talk about him.

This damned country might have set him free and sweep the case under the carpet.imagine a hardened criminal and kidnapper set free by the government to roam among the citizens in a country where the security is so poor.

1 Like

Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by kayusely70(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Let's leave Emeka for now........ Evans that's in their custody...... We still dey wait......

Nah Sowore den dey cook up stories to charge........
Hmmmm Lets wait and see how things evolve as we umipepper along.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips Herself Totally Unclad, The Other Runs / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.