Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:11 PM

What Is That Thing You Hate Most About Your Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is That Thing You Hate Most About Your Phone? (431 Views)

Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno / Weirdest Thing You Have Caught Your Friend Doing With Your Phone? / What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing You Hate Most About Your Phone? by Rapsaint2991: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
If you have to point out only one thing about your current phone that you hate the most, what is that thing?
I would say the one thing i hate the most about my phone is the lousy amount of internal storage. It sucks not being able to download big high graphics games because my phone doesn't have enough internal storage to install it.
What about you?
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Most About Your Phone? by luckyz4rea(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hanging - a result of low storage!
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Most About Your Phone? by Blanc8(m): 12:12am On Jun 18, 2017
When in Gear 4.... The car reverses... And for me to put in gear 1... I need to move the gear nob to reverse...

Its a confusing something jare

But i still dey use am
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Most About Your Phone? by NLOwner(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2017
Blanc8:
When in Gear 4.... The car reverses... And for me to put in gear 1... I need to move the gear nob to reverse...

Its a confusing something jare

But i still dey use am

Sorry, the weed you smoked where did you get it? Oshogbo or Ibadan? undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Use More Than 140 Characters As Tweet On Twitter – Global Web Host / HELP: My Facebook Got Blocked / What Are Some Things That Look Easy But Are Difficult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.