Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ (6974 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
...Female Nairalanders that look beautiful....Even without Make-up

#Natural♥

1 Like

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by TheHistorian(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mimzyy.

Mother of one.

2 Likes

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by TrapHedges(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Refiner

8 Likes

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola

Derola

Rola

Ola

La15 cheesy grin cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mzlarem
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Twaci ♥

#Natural✓

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by TrapHedges(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
MzLarem:
Mzlarem
¥o... Aw is ur left over bf grin
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by TrapHedges(m): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:
Aderola
Derola
Rola
Ola
mamacita
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
TrapHedges:

¥o... Aw is ur left over bf grin
And who's that?

*modified

Whether dead or alive, I don't wanna know grin... we've never spoken since then... and don't call him my bf angry
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
TrapHedges:

mamacita

Trappy Bobo... Hafar na? grin

1 Like

Bbstar
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Draify
Idowuogbo
Mrschima
ogugua
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by refiner(f): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
TrapHedges:
Refiner
My lufff!!! kiss

U look super cute without money too.. wink
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bibijay123 ♥

#Natural✓
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by TrapHedges(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
MzLarem:
And who's that?
lol tat took u awt grin and put meatpie in llis pocket sad
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by TrapHedges(m): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
refiner:
My lufff!!! kiss
lmfao.. Lol u done fall mi lland fo public ;(

can we chat on whatsapp ?
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
All of them ugly without make up
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mimzyy ♥

#Natural✓

1 Like

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by TrapHedges(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:

Trappy Bobo... Hafar na? grin
am fine... Wer did u llide mi friend
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:
Aderola
Derola
Rola
Ola
Remain one...

Ade cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ivyy ♥

#Natural✓

1 Like

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by TrapHedges(m): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
MzLarem:
And who's that?

*modified

Whether dead or alive, I don't wanna know grin... we've never spoken since then... and don't call him my bf angry

lmfao.. Okidoki... Odi mma.. Wer is ur friend bliss.. Tel ller i miss ller..

I said lli too lol
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
TrapHedges:

lmfao.. Okidoki... Odi mma.. Wer is ur friend bliss.. Tel ller i miss ller..
I said lli too lol
Alright smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
refiner smiley
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by iykekelvins(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
refiner:
My lufff!!! kiss

4 Likes

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by refiner(f): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
TrapHedges:

lmfao.. Lol u done fall mi lland fo public ;(

can we chat on whatsapp ?

grin....funny enoff i have ur whatsapp contact already grin
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Ivwy(f): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
RB007:
Ivvy ♥

#Natural✓

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by refiner(f): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Caringguy:
refiner smiley
My sugarcane... kiss
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by refiner(f): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=iykekelvins post=57615786][/quote]
Wetin?...amebo! grin
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by makydebbie(f): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
MzLarem:
Mzlarem
Sure. wink
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
Sexyceline ♥

#Natural✓
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by TrapHedges(m): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
refiner:
grin....funny enoff i have ur whatsapp contact already grin
lmao.. Show me then... Text me right away lol

i don't believe u dou undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Masturbation Is Too Much Masturbation???????? / What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? / 7 Whatsapp Groups Where Ladies Share Their Nudes For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.