Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ (6963 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by toastedbread: 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
adajoe555
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by shinarlaura(f): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
lefulefu:
ahaa!
Nickizoe..she uses light make up..she had look great without one
makydebbie...beautiful and she has uploaded her natural pix
shinarlaura...this one is beautiful oo..make up or not.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

You re so sweet

2 Likes

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

You re so sweet

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Ikr ..it's Been a while wink Hope you are good dear , started watching Reign but hmm don't think I like it ..
Might rewatch again
well you might find it captivating, if you keep watching it, though its like a female theme series, that's why i recommended it to you..
Good evening.
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by adajoe555: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
toastedbread:
adajoe555

thanks embarassed[
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by libertymax(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lily4star anyday anytime but she's too shy that is my only problem with her grin
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by eezeribe(m): 12:04am On Jun 19, 2017
SexyCeline and chennycharm.
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2017
VicFunTop
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Berbierklaus(f): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2017
RB007:
Berbierklaus ♥

#Natural✓
Awwwn,thanks dear

Are you in lag? Heard there is a strike?
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Lalas247(f): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
well you might find it captivating, if you keep watching it, though its like a female theme series, that's why i recommended it to you..
Good evening.
Ok I will give it another go
Can't find rokiats thread for Originals been searching
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by brandydaniells(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2017
iamkashybaby or trapqueen77 either ways grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2017
brandydaniells:
iamkashybaby or trapqueen77 either ways grin grin grin

And the freshest and cutest man on NL had spoken grin grin grin kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by brandydaniells(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

And the freshest and cutest man on NL had spoken grin grin grin kiss

THANKS BOO BOO
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2017
ahaa i almost forgot these two ladies..
TrapQueen77 she"s preety and sweet looking without makeup
Mimzy"s preety as well.she uses light makeup..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by moorevic(m): 10:43am On Jun 19, 2017
bibian6964
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2017
brandydaniells:

THANKS BOO BOO

grin

Ur Welcome wink
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 19, 2017
drunkpunk:
hinky it is

smiley thanks
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by RoyalBlak007: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Awwwn,thanks dear

Are you in lag? Heard there is a strike?

Currently yeah, Super madt strike grincheesy #WhileWeWorking™
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by RoyalBlak007: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2017
hinky:

smiley thanks

Hinky→yö löok so Kinky grinsmiley
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Hinky→yö löok so Kinky grinsmiley

Hi RoyalBlak007, Are u d Black James Bond? smiley
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
VicFunTop

Have you seen her
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by RoyalBlak007: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2017
hinky:

Hi RoyalBlak007, Are u d Black James Bond? smiley

**Clears throat** YOU COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY ßETTER grin cheesy cool
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

**Clears throat** YOU COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY ßETTER grin cheesy cool

*salutes* Wehdone sir
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by RoyalBlak007: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
hinky:

*salutes* Wehdone sir

**$màçks her butt**grin
**HUGS HER**
smiley

må eyés oñ you→→((in a good way sha)) grin
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by kingxsamz(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
undecided none i guess. .Because they all snap with make up [s][/s]
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by drunkpunk(m): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
hinky:

smiley thanks
But funny enough it's just this your pic in sepia that I've seen. Dyu mind showing a fan some more?
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

**$màçks her butt**grin
**HUGS HER**
smiley

må eyés oñ you→→((in a good way sha)) grin

Ok
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
drunkpunk:

But funny enough it's just this your pic in sepia that I've seen. Dyu mind showing a fan some more?

Well.... I do look different now...

I am on lowcut now
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
Okay, ain't licking her a** or something, but Sinaj is damn pretty.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Berbierklaus(f): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Currently yeah, Super madt strike grincheesy #WhileWeWorking™
I trust you getting the mulla cool
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by RoyalBlak007: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I trust you getting the mulla cool

I'm just trying to survive cool grin ...$exy wink
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
vicfuntop:
Have you seen her
I don't have to lay eyes on her to know she is a raving beauty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady / This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) / Ladies Come In Oo, Man's Hot!!! Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.