Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? (17022 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Ajmuluq(m): 5:09am On Jun 18, 2017
If you’re looking to impress the ladies you better brush up on what they find attractive.

And when it comes to the male body, which bits turn her on?

Let The Fun Continue

http://www.asukumagazine.com/the-5-hottest-male-body-parts-according-to-women/

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by wiseone10: 5:17am On Jun 18, 2017
Lolzz. For girls of nowadays :

The pot belly of a rich man is sexier than the six packs of a broke ass nigger.

-- wiseOne, 2017.

OP, you have your answer.

42 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by ademoladeji(m): 5:27am On Jun 18, 2017
wiseone10:

The pot belly of a rich man is sexier than the six packs of a broken ass nigger.

-- wiseOne, 2017.

Brutality!!!

7 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 18, 2017
Dem no go prepare to go church ooo...

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 18, 2017
Well i think i find my brain to be sexy, apart from the fact that my handsomeness pave way for me when it comes to ladies in the first instance..
when i open my mouth to speak, the flows that comes out has made people love me..
some people are bless with the gift of words and I'm that perfect example..

2 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 18, 2017
wiseone10:

-- wiseOne, 2017.

no pot belly rich man can take a lady from me..
I've not seen that man.. unless if I'm willing to let her go..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by joe4real12: 5:51am On Jun 18, 2017
wiseone10:

-- wiseOne, 2017.

Frank truth!

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Mcsteamy1429: 5:53am On Jun 18, 2017
;DI think the angle of dangle of the left balls ...has a sexy attribute...just saying though

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by joe4real12: 6:03am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
no pot belly rich man can take a lady from me..
I've not seen that man.. unless if I'm willing to let her go..

Don't ever compete with such men when they have the connection n money. Else they teach you an unforgettable lesson.

My experience some yrs ago. While I was still trying to squeeze out 5k for my babe as she was not too fine, she received a call from a "big man" who transferred 200k to her instantly, saying "this is just for your Dinner today, expect more 2moro".
I just surrendered. It's better to stay alive babeless. She later called me after 3months when the man was through.
#roadclosed

23 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 18, 2017
joe4real12:

Don't ever compete with such men when they have the connection n money. Else they teach you an unforgettable lesson.

My experience some yrs ago. While I was still trying to squeeze out 5k for my babe as she was not too fine, she received a call from a "big man" who transferred 200k to her instantly, saying "this is just for your Dinner today, expect more 2moro".
I just surrendered. It's better to stay alive babeless. She later called me after 3months when the man was through.
#roadclosed
Bros i will not compete with them, what i mean is that the man can only deceive himself, do you not know that there are ladies that can't be bought..
those are the ladies i flow with..

11 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by sisisioge: 6:17am On Jun 18, 2017
The chest cheesy.

I'm a cat, a hugger. Guy must have chest that could accommodate me. I love the wide expanse biko...it makes me breakeven at sight, them gives me massive gain at contact wink....oh my cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Bibi294(f): 6:23am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Keep deceiving yourself like they write it on their forehead... Don't come here and deceive us abeg

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by joe4real12: 6:24am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Bros i will not compete with them, what i mean is that the man can only deceive himself, do you not know that there are ladies that can't be bought..
Ok
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by dingbang(m): 6:26am On Jun 18, 2017
sisisioge:
The chest cheesy.

I'm a cat, a hugger. Guy must have chest that could accommodate me. I love the wide expanse biko...it makes me breakeven at sight, them gives me massive gain at contact wink....oh my cool
undecided

8 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 18, 2017
Bibi294:

Keep deceiving yourself like they write it on their forehead... Don't come here and receive us abeg
calm down girl!!!!
Just tell me that you have not seen them..
I know ladies that can never be bought...

2 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by sisisioge: 6:29am On Jun 18, 2017
dingbang:
undecided

I hope you are able to breath better now? Pele undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Mcsteamy1429: 6:45am On Jun 18, 2017
what about the hair immediately below the lips...??..asking on behalf of certain ipob members

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by mykel25(m): 6:51am On Jun 18, 2017
Pocket is not there so the option isn't complete

3 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Amarabae(f): 6:59am On Jun 18, 2017
LIPS. I love to kiss and my hubby has a sweet sexy lips. *winks*

3 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
calm down girl!!!! Just tell me that you have not seen them.. I know ladies that can never be bought...
Don't mind her... I believe you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Don't mind her... I believe you.
finally, someone agrees with me..
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2017
I love tall and slim guys who are so intelligent.

The height and the brain will always pave way for them.

10 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Rhesusmonkey(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

babe I am tall, slim and intelligent, so can we take off frm here?? And btw u fine jooor
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by IamSINZ(m): 7:12am On Jun 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby come tell us what drives you crazy, mami wink
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 18, 2017
Amarabae:
LIPS.
I love to kiss and my hubby has a sweet sexy lips.
*winks*
so you love guys or you admire guys with pink lips..
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Amarabae(f): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
so you love guys or you admire guys with pink lips..
sexy lips can come in any colour.

3 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2017
Amarabae:
sexy lips can come in any colour.
including black lips?

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

hmm
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by teehamzat(m): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
No lady cant be bought bro, the question is but price wink

2 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by jujunaty(m): 7:37am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
see as you dey dream. Na d man dey decieve himself abi na you dey decieve urself? Plus all girls cn b bought with d right price. Dats hw u got ur babe. U paid d right price. Buh what if the daddy that they poured sugar ontop dosent even price he just pays grin

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Adeyeancah(m): 7:39am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
finally, someone agrees with me..
Me too and its normal cos every ladies can never be the same

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2017
chest chest chest......

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Popular Nigeria Adult Movie Stars KINGBLACKTHOV & MAAMI Shraes Sexy Bedroom Pics / Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out / The Wrong Step I Took In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.