Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper (116918 Views)

Evans' Wife's Brother Speaks: "She Hasn't Visited Home Since She Got Married" / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by nelxxy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
evans evans evans!!! I am tird
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Truckpusher:
I still maintain tha if any high profile individual is involved this case won't see the light of the day.It has happened before in this country and till this very moment some of those fellows are in prison living like Lords only not to be talked about again even in the media and the society forgets with time.

Oya nau halla my old line, my ear dun dey itch me for gist tay tay cheesy
Will do that
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Tunjibodmas(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
As things are quiet in the media, every newsman is cooking news from Evans story. And Evans himself doesn't disappoint as he talks like parrot, he will need the best lawyer out there if he's to escape life sentence with all his mouth leakage. Am 99.99% sure there's a nollwood movie coming out about his crime exploit, whom do you guys think will play Evans role in the movie ?

My main man, Odunlade Adekola will play Evans role

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by ngolokante(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
As things are quiet in the media, every newsman is cooking news from Evans story. And Evans himself doesn't disappoint as he talks like parrot, he will need the best lawyer out there if he's to escape life sentence with all his mouth leakage. Am 99.99% sure there's a nollwood movie coming out about his crime exploit, whom do you guys think will play Evans role in the movie ?

Segun Arinze!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by amazon14: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
free2ryhme:
angry

What kind of a reporter will confront a suspect like that? No wonder everything is not working in this country, and vanguard was even shameless enough to publish the unskillful display of their reporter.

Such unprofessional.
Idiotic reporter
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by carlcar2012(f): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Turks:
Two pictures, One word.

KARMA.
The whole family dey used to selfie
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by ngolokante(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Chubhie:
Nigerians should be more worried about the thousand other hidden locations where kidnapped victims are used for rituals which boasts of politicians as clients.

You making sense there but instead of saying we should be more worried, I think we should be equally worried would be more apt... Let's not make it look as if one type of kidnapping is better than the other... I have actually been thinking, what happens to his victims whose families can't pay up
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Rick9(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dis Evans matter don tire me no be small
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by echimereze: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
Evans don replace d Mmm NW
Is not easy make newspaper front line

Be d Best what u are
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Shome36(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
slap1:
Where is Buhari?
. Abuja house, London.

next question.....
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Ugosample(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Musiwa419:
I am 100% sure that Evans' children are Nairalanders. They are among those who often engage in E-wars; boasting about how their tribe developed Lagos. How they own all the mansions in Lagos, PH, Kano, Abuja etc.

We all know that those people who claim to be industrious and hardworking are actually criminals in the real sense of it. Drug trafficking, armed robbery, kidnapping, baby factory, prostitution etc is their forte. I pray they get their country very soon.

Will this idiot stfu?

Talking rubbish like one without brain
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by sunnysunny69(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
ngolokante:

Segun Arinze!!!!!
you may have nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by fendorf(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
He must face the full wrath of the law
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by FixAm(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
if all our crooked politicians will be treated in this way cos they do worst than Evans
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by reefah420(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
What's the purpose of this selfie...or should I call this a cryfie??...is this some kinda cry for pity...d person holding the phone is Mad!!!
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by UwaBuPawPaw: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Una dey frustrate this guy life die
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Neddyogu(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
free2ryhme:
angry

What kind of a reporter will confront a suspect like that? No wonder everything is not working in this country, and vanguard was even shameless enough to publish the unskillful display of their reporter.
And to think that this inept rustic of a reporter has 'decades' of experience. Na wa for Waec
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by sunnysunny69(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Tunjibodmas:

My main man, Odunlade Adekola will play Evans role
he was good in Oyenusi.
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Jabioro: 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Luvdk:
You're a kid
You must be the one talking out of sense.. What's Buhari or any national issues related with Evans matters.. Kindergarten brain Oponu ayirada!
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by ifygerald: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by lamalang(m): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Our journalists wil go joint drink whiskey and will start writing bullshit stories for us to digest and spread it
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Crime is on the rise. The government should consider paying monthly Social Security or Welfare salaries to the masses. Evans is just one of the many kidnappers out there. The police need to get to work instead of these constant publishing of info on one case that took them 7 yrs to crack.
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Idango(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Yee I have been thinking about it. And I think he look like yul Edochie.
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Chynwe(f): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
doublewisdom:
Enough of this Evans story. Where's Buhari?
my bro,na true talk.Evans has taken over in this country.We need to know the health status of buhari.Enough of this distraction .

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Johnny(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
The police would have shot that reporter bastard dead, see how he conducted himself in such unprofessional and silly manner. Is it in his position to pass judgement on Evans? Silly thing!
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Roon9(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:

Mr ibu! The Evans guy has become a joke
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by sunnysunny69(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Idango:

Yee I have been thinking about it. And I think he look like yul Edochie.
he kind of look young but who knows.
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by sunnysunny69(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Roon9:

Mr ibu! The Evans guy has become a joke
I doubt Mr IBU can negotiate a ransom, people won't take him serious and most won't pay . grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) / The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) / Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips Herself Totally Unclad, The Other Runs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.