Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos (57408 Views)

Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by lexy2014: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
CastedDude:
This is very shameful. A video footage which has been trending on social media platforms - shows how two Nigerian ladies went half-unclad while fighting in the streets Taranto city in Italy. According to online reports, the ladies who went topless - were allegedly fighting over money issue.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/nigerian-girls-fight-on-the-streets-of-italy.html
pls show us their passports
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by ToyinDipo(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
In Mr cork's words, op why are you blocking the boobs? undecided cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Advertising their wares.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by rosieluv(f): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
thank God its not man they are fighting for
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by bionixs: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
torres89:
how do u know they are Nigerians
ask that bloody Yoruba hater above you
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Mandyblinks51(f): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
And if u find out now its because of man dey are fighting
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by VanBommel(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Isn't this stale already?

With all the white bear-bear wey full your face, you never still gree get sense.
how he wan take get sense when him papa don use am gamble for street?
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by VanBommel(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
God forbid that I use my eyes which I dedicated to Christ today in church to watch the miserable breasts of these girls who were bathed at Ikpobha river

How can I use my MB to watch these girls whose pubic hairs are in one pot at Aduwawa by-pass.??

The Lord shall not suffer my eyes to watch such iniquity.

Useless humans tainting the reputation of diligent Nigerians like me.
grin grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by statrboiTolu(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
with d way their heads are, na ipob oloshhhooos dem b!! Next!!!
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by VanBommel(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
sekem:
Be like say italians no dey like separate fights? shocked
you never watch spatarcus?? E be you like say dem like to dey serparate fight grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Kobicove(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
I'm very sure they Edo State girls undecided
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Ajeyo(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
kill me if they are not Benin girls,Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by bobbyslim(m): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
They get paid for doing this, But I think they both of them are crazy.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by patonyx1: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
I need the videos abeg, to investigate further if they're truly Nigerians.. grin cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
2shure:
Benin girls wit opo and itahli
Edo ppl koeyor o
Ajeyo:
kill me if they are not Benin girls,Mtcheew
ZorGBUooeh:
As I hear Italy,,I know say na dem Bini gialz..
Donjazzy12:

They are Edo girls. No shame!

Kobicove:
I'm very sure they Edo State girls undecided
ZorGBUooeh:
Edo women are one wicked and heartless set of people.
The Bini and Esan girls are witches that kill their husbands and become landladies and sponsor their daughters to go and prostitute abroad.
God forbid me to marry from Edo women especialy Bini and Esan.
TUFIAKWA.
I know the nairaland Bini/Ishan girls will come for my head.
2dugged
martha89

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
enomakos:
have them been deport?
r.i.p english language

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by samsongbemisola(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
What the heck?
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by sekem: 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
VanBommel:
you never watch spatarcus?? E be you like say dem like to dey serparate fight grin grin

I no dey like make dem dey separate fights
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by enomakos(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
r.i.p english language
who English help?
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by bakila: 12:36am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
God forbid that I use my eyes which I dedicated to Christ today in church to watch the miserable breasts of these girls who were bathed at Ikpobha river

How can I use my MB to watch these girls whose pubic hairs are in one pot at Aduwawa by-pass.??

The Lord shall not suffer my eyes to watch such iniquity.

Useless humans tainting the reputation of diligent Nigerians like me.
Bros you just gave a coded Executive Summery of the juju or jazz that binds them to the Italy nightmare.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by DianaJ(f): 1:05am On Jun 19, 2017
How una take know say na Nigerian gals
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by ikemesit4477: 1:46am On Jun 19, 2017
Edo girls!
CastedDude:
This is very shameful. A video footage which has been trending on social media platforms - shows how two Nigerian ladies went half-unclad while fighting in the streets Taranto city in Italy. According to online reports, the ladies who went topless - were allegedly fighting over money issue.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/nigerian-girls-fight-on-the-streets-of-italy.html
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by adecz: 4:48am On Jun 19, 2017
These Edo babes sef...

The family winch & curse still follow dem go yonder... sad

Deportation tinz...
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by sHOTdownHawk: 6:19am On Jun 19, 2017
Prostitutes not paying her owner (love-vendor). Not good for business.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by keko14: 6:22am On Jun 19, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
bro how did you know.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by keko14: 6:27am On Jun 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

The Bini and Esan girls are witches that kill their husbands and become landladies and sponsor their daughters to go and prostitute abroad.
TUFIAKWA.
2dugged
martha89
adecz:
These Edo babes sef...

The family winch & curse still follow dem go yonder... sad

Deportation tinz...
GrandFinale2017:

TUFIAKWA.
2dugged
martha89
my Bros, please if u have any problem with any tribe while not just deal with it personal, stop being tribalism. r u telling me other tribe don't do evil
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by freedomchild: 7:35am On Jun 19, 2017
austin2all:
[b]THIS IS MY PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA....

Two kids are born August 31st, 1980, one in Kano (Jubril) another in Enugu (Emeka). They go to primary school in those areas and get to Primary 6, now the twist begins.

They both take Federal Common Entrance, Emeka scores 168/200 and Jubril 16/200. For some silly quota system, they both end up in the same class at Federal Government College, Enugu (FGCE). Emeka continues to come 1st-3rd in the class of 30 and Jubril 25-29th/30. 6 years later, WASCE and JAMB are taken. Emeka had 6As and 2Cs (WASCE) and 286/400 (JAMB) while Jubril had 5Cs and 2Ps and 106/400 in JAMB. Again by a warped and weird stroke they end up in the same Law Faculty in University of Nigeria, Enugu campus.

5years later Emeka graduates with 2-1 and Jibril with a Pass! Emeka is done with Law school at Abuja - No Job after NYSC. Jubril as soon as he gets out of Abuja Law school then one year NYSC gets a job as a Magistrate at the Federal Magistrate Court Abuja, 2 years later he is promoted as a Judge.

Emeka still struggling, decides to join some Trio Igbo Law outfit in Abuja as a junior lawyer. 5 years later he is still carrying files and coming to defend low level cases at Jubril's court.

Now, you are Emeka or Emeka's relative, kit and kin, will you want Nigeria to continue like this. No way! That's the problem with Nigeria as it is. It's strongly skewed to the advantage of a particular ethnic group in Nigeria and cannot continue. Plain and Simple!!!!

Then one day Emeka finds his way to Canada or England, he immediately thrills them with his brilliance and in less than 5 years he becomes a full fledged Professor. That's what Nigeria is doing to the Igbos.
My dear, I want Biafra.[/b]
smiley
austin2all:
[b]THIS IS MY PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA....

Two kids are born August 31st, 1980, one in Kano (Jubril) another in Enugu (Emeka). They go to primary school in those areas and get to Primary 6, now the twist begins.

They both take Federal Common Entrance, Emeka scores 168/200 and Jubril 16/200. For some silly quota system, they both end up in the same class at Federal Government College, Enugu (FGCE). Emeka continues to come 1st-3rd in the class of 30 and Jubril 25-29th/30. 6 years later, WASCE and JAMB are taken. Emeka had 6As and 2Cs (WASCE) and 286/400 (JAMB) while Jubril had 5Cs and 2Ps and 106/400 in JAMB. Again by a warped and weird stroke they end up in the same Law Faculty in University of Nigeria, Enugu campus.

5years later Emeka graduates with 2-1 and Jibril with a Pass! Emeka is done with Law school at Abuja - No Job after NYSC. Jubril as soon as he gets out of Abuja Law school then one year NYSC gets a job as a Magistrate at the Federal Magistrate Court Abuja, 2 years later he is promoted as a Judge.

Emeka still struggling, decides to join some Trio Igbo Law outfit in Abuja as a junior lawyer. 5 years later he is still carrying files and coming to defend low level cases at Jubril's court.

Now, you are Emeka or Emeka's relative, kit and kin, will you want Nigeria to continue like this. No way! That's the problem with Nigeria as it is. It's strongly skewed to the advantage of a particular ethnic group in Nigeria and cannot continue. Plain and Simple!!!!

Then one day Emeka finds his way to Canada or England, he immediately thrills them with his brilliance and in less than 5 years he becomes a full fledged Professor. That's what Nigeria is doing to the Igbos.
My dear, I want Biafra.[/b]
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by God2man(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Spirit of lust on rampage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel / 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial / FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.