Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:39 PM

Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos (57352 Views)

Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
keko14:

my Bros, please if u have any problem with any tribe while not just deal with it personal, stop being tribalism. r u telling me other tribe don't do evil
some people are so stupid,that replying them is a waste of your Brain cells, that fellow you quoted is one of such
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

Edo women are one wicked and heartless set of people.
The Bini and Esan girls are witches that kill their husbands and become landladies and sponsor their daughters to go and prostitute abroad.
God forbid me to marry from Edo women especialy Bini and Esan.
TUFIAKWA.
I know the nairaland Bini/Ishan girls will come for my head.
2dugged
martha89
I dont need to come for your head, I will let skull minners do that, you obviously are a waste of space ,I hereby donate your head to our brothers from the west for rituals,as it will be more useful to them

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by keko14: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
frenzyduchess:
some people are so stupid,that replying them is a waste of your Brain cells, that fellow you quoted is one of such
bro I tired for pple ooo small ting Edo girls and of which we knw all the tribe r in d biz
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
keko14:

bro I tired for pple ooo small ting Edo girls and of which we knw all the tribe r in d biz
if you check well he is likely to be from either west or east ,of which we know their occupation
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
2dugged:
I dont need to come for your head, I will let skull minners do that, you obviously are a waste of space ,I hereby donate your head to our brothers from the west for rituals,as it will be more useful to them
lol was just tryna be sarcastic..
Jokes apart.. Why the library stuff on your dp?
Is it just for fun or you're a librarian?
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
frenzyduchess:
[s] some people are so stupid,that replying them is a waste of your Brain cells, that fellow you quoted is one of such [/s]
will you shut up.
Ugly olosho
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:21am On Jun 20, 2017
Litmus:
I doubt Nigerians girls would stoop so low. Those look like Ivory coast, Togo, Ghana, Liberia, Burkina type people over that side of Africa where they look and act like men. Those types of girls that are often shown collaborating with groups of men in bush photos from Africa. The fuggly types in those Mapoka vids. South African women hunting immigrants along with their thuggish boy-men act similarly. Street type people.

grin grin I swear you are one funny case I would really love to meet you and put a face on your comments
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Kworopshun: 3:55am On Jun 20, 2017
How do we know these girls are Nigerian? Abi una hear any naija language from their mouth? Have you visited Italy to see there are plenty nationals from other African countries who sometimes act like this?
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
lol was just tryna be sarcastic..
Jokes apart.. Why the library stuff on your dp?
Is it just for fun or you're a librarian?
you could have been all that without mentioning me,that's called trolling, I am not a liberian, or you would rather I put something sexy? since it the new trend
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
will you shut up.
Ugly olosho
Your mama nor train you well
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 20, 2017
2dugged:
you could have been all that without mentioning me,that's called trolling,
honey it's because I'm crushing on you and stalking on your comments. I did that all because of my love for you.. Pls don't take it personal
I am not a liberian, or you would rather I put something sexy? since it the new trend
yes put up a pics of yours pls and lemme see how romantic you look.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Your mama nor train you well
agreed.
So how is Italy? I hope customers are still flowing as usual?
Are you surprised I knew you're in Italy?
My phone has this GPS tracked locator.
And it shows here that you're in a city called Turin in Italy.. That's where most Edo Naija girls reside cos the Olosho business is so prolific there.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
agreed.
So how is Italy? I hope customers are still flowing as usual?
Are you surprised I knew you're in Italy?
My phone has this GPS tracked locator.
And it shows here that you're in a city called Turin in Italy.. That's where most Edo Naija girls reside cos the Olosho business is so prolific there.
like someone said, don't worry, your head will soon be used for rituals,atleast you agreed your mother failed in her duty, probably she was busy doing local ashewo, street to street ,and neglected grooming you
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
honey it's because I'm crushing on you and stalking on your comments. I did that all because of my love for you.. Pls don't take it personal yes put up a pics of yours pls and lemme see how romantic you look.
hehehhe,so says someone hiding behind an alternate moniker undecided ,I dont have time for this, bye
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
2dugged:
hehehhe,so says someone hiding behind an alternate moniker undecided ,I dont have time for this, bye
hey I'm serious.. This is my first an only account..
I just came across one of your comments and I had to deduce that you're an edolite.
I also reside In the same geographical terrain with you and would be tenable if we could Rendezvous at any serene platform so we could engage on some innovative te-te-a-te-te.
May I send a pm?
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
hey I'm serious.. This is my first an only account..
I just came across one of your comments and I had to deduce that you're an edolite.
I also reside In the same geographical terrain with you and would be tenable if we could Rendezvous at any serene platform so we could engage on some innovative te-te-a-te-te.
May I send a pm?
why are you lying?, keep your pm to yourself
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
[s] like someone said, don't worry, your head will soon be used for rituals,atleast you agreed your mother failed in her duty, probably she was busy doing local ashewo, street to street ,and neglected grooming you [/s]
flying witch. Keep quiet.
If you like carry me go report for your coven with your fellow witches during your usual meeting. Na Fire from heaven go scatter una.
I rebuke you.
Benin Witch
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
2dugged:
why are you lying?, keep your pm to yourself
I'm not lying.
Do you want me to swear?
I would have sworn by heaven but I won't because it is God's Throne.
I would have sworn by earth but I won't because it is His Holy FootStool.
I would have sworn by my head but won't because I can't make my head white, black or grey.
So in all things I'll let my Yeah be Yeah and Nay be Nay.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
flying witch. Keep quiet.
If you like carry me go report for your coven with your fellow witches during your usual meeting. Na Fire from heaven go scatter una.
I rebuke you.
Benin Witch
e pain am grin, I will report you and they will scatter your destiny grin
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
e pain am grin, I will report you and they will scatter your destiny grin
hahaha haha. Don't make me laugh.
You never hear of me?
You're just a rag and slave in that witch association.
My dear I reside in Benin and even the greatest to the least of all witches are afraid of me cos Paul they know, Jesus they know and even me GrandFinale2017 they know and I've caused a lot of havoc in the Benin witches Kingdom.
They're so afraid of me cos they know the power I possess.
My dear even the Oba of Benin is under my foot.
Talkless of a mere cheap Edo ashawo like you.
Nonsense
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
hahaha haha. Don't make me laugh.
You never hear of me?
You're just a rag and slave in that witch association.
My dear I reside in Benin and even the greatest to the least of all witches are afraid of me cos Paul they know, Jesus they know and even me GrandFinale2017 they know and I've caused a lot of havoc in the Benin witches Kingdom.
They're so afraid of me cos they know the power I possess.
My dear even the Oba of Benin is under my foot.
Talkless of a mere cheap Edo ashawo like you.
Nonsense
hehehe,mosquitios are barking, when e start now ,you will be runnig to prayer houses , online tout
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
I'm not lying.
Do you want me to swear?
I would have sworn by heaven but I won't because it is God's Throne.
I would have sworn by earth but I won't because it is His Holy FootStool.
I would have sworn by my head but won't because I can't make my head white, black or grey.
So in all things I'll let my Yeah be Yeah and Nay be Nay.
ok, I have heard you ,lying or not, just not interested, i am an Edo lady, and probably a witch too according to your assertion about Edo people,please off from my mention,this will be my last reply and keep your pm ,an Edo lady like me doesnt need it,bye
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
hehehe,mosquitios are barking, when e start now ,you will be runnig to prayer houses , online tout
lie lie.
You feel say I for fear you? TUFIAKWA. Lol.
Anyway I'm sick and tired of these online rants.
Let's call for peace talks..
I wasn't even serious with the beef sef was only tryna be sarcastic.
I'm so sorry.
I apologize
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
lie lie.
You feel say I for fear you? TUFIAKWA. Lol.
Anyway I'm sick and tired of these online rants.
Let's call for peace talks..
I wasn't even serious with the beef sef was only tryna be sarcastic.
I'm so sorry.
I apologize
you this calabar boy self, I am sure you must have tasted human flesh before, I hear calabars still eat humans till date,anyway, I sure hope there is a new meaning to sarcasm, bye
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
you this calabar boy self, I am sure you must have tasted human flesh before, I hear calabars still eat humans till date,anyway, I sure hope there is a new meaning to sarcasm, bye
I'm not Calabar.
I'm bini.
Born and bred here.
Schooled here from my kindergarten to the tertiary level..
Also working here and wish to marry from here....
Will you marry me?
I'm obsessed with you already
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
I'm not Calabar.
I'm bini.
Born and bred here.
Schooled here from my kindergarten to the tertiary level..
Also working here and wish to marry from here....
Will you marry me?
I'm obsessed with you already
no, I am an edo witch remember?,just go with your wahala, this is my last reply
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
no, I am an edo witch remember?,
can't you recognize a joke when you see one? I'm sorry.
I'm on my knees as we speak
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by SHOCK7(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Michellla:
Two buffalos entertaining the white people
babe u get bad mouth o! u should have put 'ur true dp here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial / Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.