Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) (99867 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Bonaguy(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2017

A return visit to Akamili, Umudim in Nnewi, the home town of the dreaded kidnap kingpin, Mr. Chidumeme Onwuamadike, a.k.a Evans, has revealed that a magnificent property in the maiden home compound of his mother, Mrs. Chinwe Onwuamadike, was built by the mother.

•The magnificent property
Inset: Mrs. Chinwe Onwuamadike

And following the large number of people trouping into a directive has been given by leaders of the community to their people not to answer further questions from visitors concerning Evans and his family.

The village had become a Mecca of sort since the arrest of Evans at his Magodo residence in Lagos, as visitors have been going to the area for one inquiry or the other.

Two days after the arrest of Evans, people in the area, who were asked for the direction of the home of the Onwuamadikes freely provided the needed information and some even volunteered to take the visitors to the compound.

But on noticing the increasing number of people coming to the community as well as the controversy that trailed the information provided, it suddenly became more difficult to get people to direct the visitors, as a result of what a source said was a directive by some community leaders.

Commercial motorcycle operators, who were making brisk business by taking visitors to Akamili, said, yesterday, that they had been warned not to bring visitors to the village anymore. But the directive could not be effectuated as the motorcycle operators continued moving their human cargo.

However, to give teeth to the directive, it was gathered, yesterday, that leaders in the village had taken a decision that anyone found to be directing visitors to people’s houses in the area risked payment of an unspecified fine.

The reason, it was gathered, was because of alleged conflicting statements from members of the family and those who answered questions posed by the visitors.

One of the conflicting statements was the one allegedly made by Evans’ wife, that she was taking care of her husband’s siblings.

Sunday Vanguard was told that this is far from the truth. Some of the reasons they gave for their dissenting voice can be located in what one of the family members said: “How can somebody we do not know tell people that she has been taking care of us? Here is a woman we have no idea of, we don’t know how she looks and we have not seen her before. At no time did we see, hear or participate in any marriage rites that would make an individual claim to the wife of Evans. People can choose to say whatever they like when they have problems. When did we even see her, not to talk of the woman feeding us in this family”.

According to a community leader in the area, most people in the village did not know Evans and his wife and wondered why his wife would claim to be taking care of people from that village.

Meanwhile, following the statement by Evans father, Mr. Stephen Onwamadike, that his estranged wife and mother of Evans, Mrs. Chinwe Onwuamadike, had so much influence on his son, and that that contributed greatly towards the wrong path the ioy toed, it became more difficult to know her where about.

Though she no longer lives with her husband, she was said to be virtually residing in her maiden home a few meters away from her husband’s home.

In fact, Mrs. Onwuamadike was believed to be the bread winner in her maiden home, where it was also believed that the magnificent house in that compound was built by her.

However, checks in her maiden home showed that she disappeared few days after the arrest of her son by the police and fled to an unknown place.

While some people in her village, Akamili, Umudim said she was seen in Nnewi few weeks ago, others said she traveled to Lagos few days before the arrest of her son.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/revealed-house-evans-mother-built/amp/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by SexyNairalander: 7:47am On Jun 18, 2017
booked

first of all, the elders decided to start making money from the visitors coming around

and why is Evans wife such a liar, she thinks we are fools or what?

mama Evans no even send she got a mansion in her name. . .really na she spoil that her pikin evans

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2017
And they said his not rich shocked him at times I wonder if all mothers deserves that title! Thank God for giving me one of the best mum if nt the best cheesy love u momma kiss

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2017
Everything that the mother have should be left alone..
she did not kidnap anybody, its not a crime for a mother to take money from her son..
Evans should face the music alone...
Even if she knew about her son, is not a guarantee that she must be held responsible for her son's sins..
Evans is mature so every decision he makes is his own doing.

228 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Papiikush: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2017
Picture of her living in that house or the bullshìt news ain't shìt.

Who brought this to Frontpage at least we need a confirmation that ain't some random house. undecided

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 7:54am On Jun 18, 2017
Please where is our President?

179 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by tolugar: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2017
The story gets better as it goes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
she did not kidnap anybody, its not a crime for a mother to take money from her son..
Even if she knew about her son, is not a guarantee that she must be held responsible for her son's sins..

Do you know what the concept of an accessory or accomplice to a crime means?!

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2017
All benefits of his crimes should be taken away from them.

19 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 8:29am On Jun 18, 2017
Kobicove:

Do you know what the concept of an accessory or accomplice to a crime means?!

So you wan carry am for head like gala?

She could easily deny that.
Evans could have told her he sells parts or goods in lagos. And was she expected to know..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Realkenny(m): 8:50am On Jun 18, 2017
This one na front-page straight
Any Evans new like this Seun dey move am by himself.

Anyway I don tire for all this Evans news abeg, After All we Faced in BBNaija

6 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Realkenny(m): 8:53am On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Picture of her living in that house or the bullshìt news ain't shit.
Enter the house and look for the woman den snap her picture inside the house..Nonsense

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by crackerspub: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Any LLB in the house should educate this fellow grin grin grin grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by cronick: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2017
Chikelue2000:
I tire

4 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Picture of her living in that house or the bullshìt news ain't shit.
Enter the house make you ask her
Olodo grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by idreezbaba(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2017
lol

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2017
Realkenny:

I'm waiting for crime matter
Today is Sunday
A Nigeria must commit crime oversea today

3 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2017
Ok
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by lilfreezy: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2017
People in that community should resist talking to the press o. You don't know how many of their members are still at large, before somebody comes and kill you at night. The government will not protect you

2 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by omarithmetics: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
His mother is not mature, so every decision she makes is not her own doing. His father has this to say “All the problems that had befallen me were caused by my first wife, the mother of Evans, who was also responsible for the wrong path Evans toed. What makes me cry always is that I was warned by one of her relations not to marry her, but I was blinded by physical appearance"

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Xerox01(m): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2017
Realkenny:

which news you wan con hear abeg

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by seunlly(m): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2017
not my problem
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2017
What are we supposed to do with this?

Na so all those apostle Suleiman, tonto dike nonsense come dominate NL for weeks o.

Abeg, who get any snake story?

Make we use am appease Seun.

Evans story don taya us.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Mopelawlar(f): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=Chikelue2000 post=57621180]Please where is our President?[/quote I saw him yesterday @ umurah is Saudi Arabia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by destiny322(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2017
Abeg na God name i tk beg ona.. If ona wan kill dis evans guy, make ona kill am.. But most importantly mk ona allow us rest for d mata.. Even wen news no dy comprehensive enough, u guys still find a way to put it tru.. Am realy tired..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by bro4u: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2017
ohhh Kord...we're tired of this guys success story na... These mods are making this kidnapping attractive, today is evans mansion, tomorrow evans cars, next things evans monies etc... Mods keep wooing us to join the business you hear?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by eph12(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
What is this one saying?

17 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2017
anything that is verified as the proceeds of crime will be seized.

end of

enough of all this successful businessman with no visible enterprise bs.

14 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Beverages: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2017
Chikelue2000:

He has been in London.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Sultty(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2017
Later they will start begging for forgiveness and fake crocodile tears sad

fcks given--0

5 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Amberon11: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by ibroh22(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2017
ppl Don go church, see as FP dry, me wey come late self even see space

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.