Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,056 members, 7,807,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) (99863 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2017
Yet she will say I dint know he was into crime

2 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2017
justice must be served

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2017
Wetin consign me

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Mopelawlar(f): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2017
ote author=Chikelue2000 post=57621180]Please where is our President?[/quote]

I saw him dis morning in Saudi Arabia, he is performing Hiticarf kk
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2017
BMC using evans as distraction. how are we sure una no snap random house
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by olapluto(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Everything that the mother have should be left alone..
she did not kidnap anybody, its not a crime for a mother to take money from her son..
Evans should face the music alone...
Even if she knew about her son, is not a guarantee that she must be held responsible for her son's sins..
Evans is mature so every decision he makes is his own doing.
This mentality is why our politicians continue to Rob us blind. All properties where Evans money is involved should be seized. He is a pauper without criminal proceeds and he should be returned to being a pauper. His children should be below the children of the honest bus conductor.

7 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Slai1: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Please where is our President?

He was sent on foreign missions by Evans.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by slyrone(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2017
Everyday Evans this Evans that, tomorrow it ll be see the castle Evans' gateman built. Abeg make una prosecute the man already and let's move to second base jare
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2017
Chikelue2000:

He's interrogating Evans in za guardroom
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2017
Partnerbiz3:

So you wan carry am for head like gala?

She could easily deny that.
Evans could have told her he sells parts or goods in lagos. And was she expected to know..

The house would be confiscated.

If the people resist the house should be torched or demolished.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
she did not kidnap anybody, its not a crime for a mother to take money from her son..
Even if she knew about her son, is not a guarantee that she must be held responsible for her son's sins..
truth they should leave her alone but they should seize that house, it is a proceed of kidnapping

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2017
Kobicove:

Do you know what the concept of an accessory or accomplice to a crime means?!
yes! and she is not an accessory or an accomplice to any crime, are there any prove to this accusations? if not then chill!, she may have accepted some of the proceeds from the crime but she is certainly not an accoplice or an accessory. she didn't rob, kidnapp or kill any of the victims herself from my understanding.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by castrokins(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2017
Magnificent?
Yes!

Mansion?
I Don't Know, I Do Not Comment On Exaggerations

2 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Dutchey(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2017
i concur
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by princeSammyz: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2017
Prov 22:8a Whoever sows injustice reaps calamity... What is the essence of wealth if it will hunt you sooner or later?
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2017
ednut1:
BMC using evans as distraction. how are we sure una no snap random house

OK BMC work for Vanguard Newspapers.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by mightyhaze: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2017
Chikelue2000:
my brother help me ask oo

As far as am concernned,..all dese recent news and noises are insignificant.

Evans shd be charged to court n sentenced accordingly.
But out journalists,news outlets n opinion leaders shd shed more light about our 'number one citizen'. This is getting out of hand and reason abeg
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by zcee: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I think u make sense cus she wasn't involved In the crime with her son, weda she collected mony from him or not she has no answer to the society so only her son shud face the wrath of the law....
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Our priority in Lagos is ridding our society of criminals. They will forfeit gains from their crime to the state. If a gain is outside of our jurisdiction there is nothing direct we can do to recover, however it is not impossible to exert influence and find other means to penalize beneficiaries of crime acts, if it can be proven they served as accessories or facilitators to the commission of crime.

3 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Luvdk(f): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2017
My home town cry
We no dey carry last grin
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2017
GavelSlam:

OK BMC work for Vanguard Newspapers.
it is highly possible that it may have been a random photos of some one else house, highly possible.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by tommysparks: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
have you heard of the word aiding and abetting? Have you heard of party to an offence? That is her crime in this scenerio

5 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2017
gypsey:
it is highly possible that it may have been a random photos of some one else house, highly possible.

Exonerating Vanguard we see.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by intruxive(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2017
grin
Mhmmm, lagos development proceeds. Why does the zoo police hate honest hard working Igbos like evans angry
They should free him to continue the good work he is doing, after all 90% of his victims are ipob.
Its just wealth redistribution grin
Its a normal thing here in biafra land
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by 0b100100111: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2017
And the wife said she knows nothing about her husband's atrocities!

They all should be locked executed excluding his kids

Only reason I love Middle-East and few Asian countries. Evans and wife will have been dead in less than 72hours after capturing.

2 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by cashkid: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2017
crackerspub:

Any LLB in the house should educate this fellow grin grin grin grin

He doesn't need any explanation, ns brain transplant and thorough formatting he needs....

3 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by 0b100100111: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Can you deny that you not a product of "Miracle Center"

See how you exposed your illiteracy about the law!

4 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by tommysparks: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2017
zcee:
I think u make sense cus she wasn't involved In the crime with her son, weda she collected mony from him or not she has no answer to the society so only her son shud face the wrath of the law....
she is an accessory to the crime, for knowing and not reporting but collected proceeds of crime. That is how the law works. Her lawyers can argue her out if sh is co-charged as an accessory to the crime

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2017
a mother shouldn't be punished for the crimes of her Adult son,daughter or children. parents can only raise their children the best they know. every adult should take responsibility of their actions

2 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2017
Kobicove:

Do you know what the concept of an accessory or accomplice to a crime means?!

Him teacher been teach him class but that time, the bobo don jump window go mama Sikira Akara joint grin

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by zcee: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2017
For me let dem giv her distance even her properties like wise Evans wife and children, its only her son that is supposed to be punished...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.