Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) (99866 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
Beverages:

Hnnnn... I know Some people can still Relate.. cheesy cheesy

Eyes you cool cool
London for medicine naa grin grin
Hw can I forget
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by slyrone(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Guestlander:

You can tell your father to go to hell. Yes, I have a problem with your criminal inclination.
for your mind now I fit insult, there is no point engaging myself in war of words with you, this is what social media causes. This right here clearly shows you are a kid. I ll say no more
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by TheEminentLaity: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Well, the lesson here is that mothers of prospective criminals, terrorists and kidnappers MUST report to the police illicit activities of their children. By the way, you are wrong about mothers not reporting their children. Abdulmutallab (the christmas day bomber) was reported to the authorities by his parents several times about his terrorist activities and there are many more cases like that.
You need to get your head to understand the role of justice in a functioning society, all these forgive and pity does much more harm than any good in the long run. How can a parent know the child abducts innocent victims - some of whom get shot or killed - for ransome and wholesomely accept such monies without any shame? The mother should be interrogated and sent to prison too, if not for anything as a deterrent to the many irresponsible parents around.
I am really appalled by the sympathy being shown to these people. He dragged his wife and family into this? Listen to yourself undecided Some of you would fully understand justice when you have become victims first - and hope you don't get killed.
tunde82seidat:
Every thing still boils down to the home.you can see the father trying to absolve himself of d blame n pushing d blame on the mother.Evans is a product of dysfunctional home.The father is an irresponsible man ,if not how can u disown and send out a child at that tender age when he's still supposed to b trained n corrected irrespective of his wrongdoing. Its only logical DAT d mother will take him in n admonish him where necessary n pray DAT he changes his ways. [b]No mother will report to the police of her child's criminal activities,so we really cant blame the mother.[/b]They should sell d properties n give d proceeds to d ppl he kidnapped. He's just a v big fool to v continued even after making a whole lot of money n a bigger fool for dragging his mother n wife into this.He should face d music jor

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Oluwaremythe(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Everything that the mother have should be left alone..
she did not kidnap anybody, its not a crime for a mother to take money from her son..
Evans should face the music alone...
Even if she knew about her son, is not a guarantee that she must be held responsible for her son's sins..
Evans is mature so every decision he makes is his own doing.
wait...I'm not bothered dat yu alone initially sounded delusional with ur comment o
bt wat bothers me is dat yu got over 200likes already,does it mean dat all dos pple are braindead too like yu,o ga o
Anyway,somebody should not kom here and tell me dat everybody with his/her own opinion,I'm jst wondering..thank you

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Guestlander: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
slyrone:
for your mind now I fit insult, there is no point engaging myself in war of words with you, this is what social media causes. This right here clearly shows you are a kid. I ll say no more

You don't feel like throwing insults anymore? I didn't realize you have the capacity to be civil otherwise you wouldn't be telling people to go to hell.

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Partnerbiz3:

So you wan carry am for head like gala?

She could easily deny that.
Evans could have told her he sells parts or goods in lagos. And was she expected to know..
You're obviously a novice in legal matters.

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by mecussey(m): 3:24am On Jun 19, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Please where is our President?

Gradually, Nigeria don dey forget that man. He should come and help us fight this corrupt people.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
teebell999:

Why e no go Taya una? Since it's not a news about fulani heardsmen. Hypocrites!!!

Once again, ......

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Cityguy: 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
oyb:
anything that is verified as the proceeds of crime will be seized.

end of

enough of all this successful businessman with no visible enterprise bs.
This is the main talk jare. I'm still expecting more revelations. Anyone tired of reading his stories should steer clear of headlines bearing Evans. QED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.