Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? (9290 Views)

The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. / See How Lady Backside Cause Confusion / If Any Girl Crush On Me Again I Will Insult Her Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Princek12(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2010
I know this subject edges around sensitivity, but I am nonetheless curious as to the opinion of my fellow opinionated, learned nairalanders. Please, let's contribute objectively without attacking one another. One of classmates, a girl who is endowed in the backside and hips department, does not have a problem meeting men. Accordingly, men, especially rich men, approach her repeatedly and are ready to shower her with gifts and money and finance her business whenever she graduates; some of these men even proposed to her--but she has not accepted any proposals. Another girl in my class, who has a flat ( I mean flat like a wall) backside, can barely get men to approach her.

As I don't know conclusively the reasons why one girl is being approached by so many men while another can barely get one, I can only speculate that her backside and hips, with which she is bountifully endowed, are responsible for her ability to attract substantial amounts of wealthy men. Thus, she has a rich cauldron of men from which to choose a prospective partner or spouse and which will, practically speaking, affect her destiny. The girl with the flat behind, on the other hand, has unappetizing cauldron of men from which to choose, probably because of her flat-like-a-wall-like backside.

My intelligent, opinionated people of nairaland, what is your take on this? And is it because of this recognizable power of a bountiful backside that has motivated so many women who have flat backsides to seek a yansh augmentation procedure?
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by twinskenny(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2010
fantasies
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by sweetpie23: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2010
hahahahahahahahah what I nor go see on nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2010
naw, i don't think so. they may be more attracted to her based on the physical but i don't think that will be a determining factor in a woman's destiny. so my answer: NO.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Fearcom(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2010
huh?
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Princek12(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

naw, i don't think so. they may be more attracted to her based on the physical but i don't think that will be a determining factor in a woman's destiny. so my answer: NO.

I feel you my lovely Amaka, but the the other girl has a hard time meeting men.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by hollandis(f): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2010
who has the bigger BO"OBS? shocked.That will surely be a determining factor.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by twinskenny(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2010
well, it usually give some ladies advantage
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Princek12(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2010
twinskenny:

well, it usually give some ladies advantage

That is my point, bro. It gives some ladies significant advantage over the other.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by twinskenny(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2010
we guyz are so attracted to a lady that got it u know
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by sweetpie23: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2010
twinskenny:

we guyz are so attracted to a lady that got it u know
the boobs or the butt which one attract you guys more?
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by twinskenny(m): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2010
as for me the but, not too big though lol nd a nice pair of bossom will do
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by hbabe(f): 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2010
Apart from physical features some ladies have the added advantage of having an aura around them that attracts members of the opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by sweetpie23: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2010
twinskenny:

as for me the but, not too big though lol nd a nice pair of bossom will do
tee hee I thought any big butt will do grin grin grin
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Princek12(m): 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2010
sweetpie23:

the bosoms or the butt which one attract you guys more?
I have to say the butt. I know some dudes who will not even say hi to a girl with a flat butt.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2010
Princek12:

I feel you my lovely Amaka, but the the other girl has a hard time meeting men.
maybe its not just the physical either, maybe there are also some other contributing factors to why she has a hard time meeting men. but idk.
anyway Princek12
kiss
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Princek12(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

maybe its not just the physical either, maybe there are also some other contributing factors to why she has a hard time meeting men. but idk.
anyway Princek12
kiss
true talk.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by sweetpie23: 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2010
Princek12:

I know some dudes who will not even say hi to a girl with a flat butt.
you are joking shocked
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by twinskenny(m): 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2010
@amaka

maybe
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by adosjun(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2010
Flat butt chic is only for fling while average,well curve hip straight to d house as wife. A woman's face,leg n butt win it 4 me.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by twinskenny(m): 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2010
adosjun:

Flat butt chic is only for fling while average,well curve hip straight to d house as wife. A woman's face,leg n butt win it 4 me.

Perfect
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Princek12(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2010
adosjun:

[b]Flat butt chic is only for fling [/b]while average,well curve hip straight to d house as wife. A woman's face,leg n butt win it 4 me.

na waa ooo. So you will only test a flat butt chick but you no go wife am.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Princek12(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2010
sweetpie23:

you are joking shocked

I'm for real.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2010
@ Princek12 angry angry sad sad embarassed embarassed
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by sweetpie23: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2010
adosjun:

while average,well curve hip straight to d house as wife. A woman's face,leg n butt win it 4 me.
even with out knowing her personality? undecided
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by platinumnk(f): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2010
u mean my tution was paid because of my shape?  shocked shocked shocked grin

lol jk tongue
hbabe:

Apart from physical features some ladies have the added advantage of having an aura around them that attracts members of the opposite sex.

I agree  wink

Princek12:

I know this subject edges around sensitivity, but I am nonetheless curious as to the opinion of my fellow opinionated, learned nairalanders. Please, let's contribute objectively without attacking one another. One of classmates, a girl who is endowed in the backside and hips department, does not have a problem meeting men. Accordingly, men, especially rich men, approach her repeatedly and are ready to shower her with gifts and money and finance her business whenever she graduates; some of these men even proposed to her--but she has not accepted any proposals. Another girl in my class, who has a flat ( I mean flat like a wall) backside, can barely get men to approach her.

As I don't know conclusively the reasons why one girl is being approached by so many men while another can barely get one, I can only speculate that her backside and hips, with which she is bountifully endowed, are responsible for her ability to attract substantial amounts of wealthy men. Thus, she has a rich cauldron of men from which to choose a prospective partner or spouse and which will, practically speaking, affect her destiny. The girl with the flat behind, on the other hand, has unappetizing cauldron of men from which to choose, probably because of her flat-like-a-wall-like backside.

My intelligent, opinionated people of nairaland, what is your take on this? And is it because of this recognizable power of a bountiful backside that has motivated so many women who have flat backsides to seek a yansh augmentation procedure?

LOLLLLLLLLLz, remember its quality not quantity cool
the flat backside girl may turn out to be the luckiest girl of them all cool
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2010
roooooooooolz eyez
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by adosjun(m): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2010
Personality is inversely proportional to size of d butt dats d only pitfall. But i luv lady wit make sense hip n butt can't jst take my eyez off dat waist.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Princek12(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2010
adosjun:

Personality is inversely proportional to size of d butt dats d only pitfall. But i luv lady wit make sense hip n butt can't jst take my eyez off dat waist.

na waa ooo. You don turn dis one to one of the laws in Chemistry-- Adosjun law of butt and personality. LMAO
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by koolchicco: 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2010
*Signing in. . .*
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by twinskenny(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2010
koolchicco:

*Signing in. . .*

welcome
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by koolchicco: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2010
*Signing out. . .*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Most Men Like Big Yash Babes For Fun/s*k But Not For Marriage? / 6 Weeks Of Unprotected Sex / Friends With My EX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.