Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo (28909 Views)

Cambridge Student Dies After Falling From Plane (photo) / Man Saved By His Seat Belt After Falling Off A Bridge In Ghastly Accident / ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by CastedDude: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2017
A little boy was crushed to death in the early hours of Friday, June 16, after sleeping under a vehicle due to a heavy rainfall in Jimeta town in Adamawa state. According to reports, the boy laid under the car in order to take cover from the downpour as he slept in the process.

The driver not knowing someone was under his car - tried to reverse as he crushed the boy to death.

The unidentified boy's photo has been shared online in order to identify his family or relatives.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/young-boy-crushed-death-falling-asleep-car-graphic-photo.html

Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by sleeknick: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2017
Ahhhhhhhh! shocked

So so crushing stories on nrld these days...
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by pyyxxaro: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2017
Ogaaân oh
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Decapo: 8:44am On Jun 18, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by sayentease(m): 8:58am On Jun 18, 2017
This one weak me aswear.

The picture clearly shows a homeless boy who prolly lost his FAM to biko haram siege.

Na there another person dey build #500M mansion as if they Will sleep in all the rooms simultaneously. This life ehn. Always

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2017
Sorry young soul
May you find peace in the after life
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2017
RIP poor boy.

Just see how devil don put d driver for trouble when he no cause now?
Which kind wahala be this?
Person go dey he own trouble go just Waka come jam am?
Na wa o
May our legs n cars never take us to where we ought not to be... Amen

14 Likes

Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by dingbang(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2017
Don't sleep under trucks!

Rip son
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by vickertony(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2017
This is Disheartening

R.I.P Little one
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2017
Na wa o!
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by helphelp: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
CastedDude:
A little boy was crushed to death in the early hours of Friday, June 16, after sleeping under a vehicle due to a heavy rainfall in Jimeta town in Adamawa state. According to reports, the boy laid under the car in order to take cover from the downpour as he slept in the process.

The driver not knowing someone was under his car - tried to reverse as he crushed the boy to death.

The unidentified boy's photo has been shared online in order to identify his family or relatives.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/young-boy-crushed-death-falling-asleep-car-graphic-photo.html

Jesus Christ
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by brunofarad(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
shocked

Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by free2ryhme: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
What is a little boy doing under a van let alone fall asleep

This is so so wrong on all levels
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Kelvinortabo(m): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
R.I.P to the dead
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Ijobaorun(m): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Save Lautech!
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A. A
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by vanida6: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
OMG shocked

may his soul rest in peace!!
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by free2ryhme: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is an almajiri

1 Like

Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by hedonistic: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Life and its stark contradictions... the banality of grief. All sorts.

The aggregation of mankind's meaningless sojourns here is ultimately a big, sad joke at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by harrybarn: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Choi!
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Ezedon(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
On a father's day, why this bad story, may his gentle soul rip
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by oshe11: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Buhari Why?

Hunger dn make am slip under car
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by muller101(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Rip young dude
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by NCANTaskForce: 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Water no dey carry person wey im no see im leg undecided undecided undecided

Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by jwart(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
The broom indicated he was an APC boy.
Investigation continues.

RIP little innocent teen

1 Like

Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by free2ryhme: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
That child na almajiri

Forget it nobody will come for him

So sad

1 Like

Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Eyanmukaila(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
I regret n the biggest regret of my life that i ever voted for this govt. More so this is d very last time i will ever vote for someone known to be politician all my life n old hag politicians as it is high time young n youthful minds secured all the political positions in this country.

1 Like

Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Newbiee: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
RIP
The poor boy family may not be on social platforms
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Onyenna(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jeeez!
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by olatunyemi(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
this is peak of wickedness from his parent, the picture depict a typical Almajiri. may God forgive his shortcomings

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Facts About Airports, Airlines And Air Travelling / Passengers Rescued After Their Boat Capsized In Bonny, Rivers State. Photos / Driver Flees As Truck Crushes Toddler To Death, Injures Mum & Others In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.