Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Father's Day Messages Wishes & Greetings For 2017 Father's Day - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Father's Day Messages Wishes & Greetings For 2017 Father's Day (607 Views)

100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones / Mother's Day Messages, Wishes And Greeting Cards- Wish Her A Happy Mothers Day / Mother's Day Messages, Wishes And Greeting Cards- Wish Her A Happy Mothers Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father's Day Messages Wishes & Greetings For 2017 Father's Day by damsel12: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2017
Father's Day Messages Wishes & Greetings For 2017 Father's Day: Fathers' Day is just around the corner, Celebrate Father's day by wishing him, greeting & making him feel how important he is to you. Send him your Warmest Father's day messages, wishes and greetings & make your Father, Grandpa, Husband, Friend & Uncles feel special on Father's day.

Following this, several countries across the world observe Father’s Day on the third Sunday in the month of June. A father’s contribution in his child’s life is tremendous, and this day seeks to celebrate his presence.

It's very important that you send a father's Day Message, to express your heartfelt feelings through the words you sent. we all provide you with lovely father's Day Messages to express your true feelings for that special father in your mind.

1. Dad. You have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father's Day!

2. Dad. Although time and distance may separate us, your guidance, advice, and love have stuck with me through it all. I would not be who I am today without you. Enjoy your special day.

See More Fathers day messages here http://www.primedon.com/fathers-day-messages-wishes-greetings/

(1) (Reply)

Entry For "Lekkients Face Of The Month” Contest Is Here / Real Estate Business Opportunity Training 2019! It's Today. / Event Center Needed (120 - 180k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.