Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,812 members, 7,806,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Is Seun Being Partial???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Seun Being Partial???? (628 Views)

God Being Partial, Raising Worship Leaders "Only" From Christ Embassy? / Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? / Top Nigerian Gospel Artistes Are From Christ Embassy - Is God Being Partial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Seun Being Partial???? by haske7(f): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Please has any other person noticed that the no of Muslim topics that make it on the front page on Friday's is always much more than the Christian topics that make it to the Front page on Sunday.. please correct me if am wrong and please if I am right seun try and be fair cos both Christians and moslems support naira land as well and without us their will be no you!!!!!!!

Cc Seun
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Is Seun Being Partial???? by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
haske7:
If you no get better thing to observe, goan sleep.

tongue
Re: Is Seun Being Partial???? by frank317: 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Christians and persecution syndrome. Always looking for who to test them unfairly while they do nothing. Jesus really messed you guys up. Since he got himself killed ya all are looking for who to kill you for nothing.

Come to think of it, what stops u from having ur own private forum?

4 Likes

Re: Is Seun Being Partial???? by haske7(f): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
frank317:
Christians and persecution syndrome. Always looking for who to test them unfairly while they do nothing. Jesus really messed you guys up. Since he got himself killed ya all are looking for who to kill you for nothing.

Come to think of it, what stops u from having ur own private forum?

Who do u this thing has been kidnapped by EVANS

1 Like

Re: Is Seun Being Partial???? by Zither(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
haske7:

Who do u this thing has been kidnapped by EVANS

hahahahaha
Re: Is Seun Being Partial???? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
haske7:
Please has any other person noticed that the no of Muslim topics that make it on the front page on Friday's is always much more than the Christian topics that make it to the Front page on Sunday.. please correct me if am wrong and please if I am right seun try and be fair cos both Christians and moslems support naira land as well and without us their will be no you!!!!!!!

Cc Seun
Cc lalasticlala

When i made this comment, i ended up been banned continuously till they killed that account. It's the way of the charlatans, mere simpletons,the obamas, the osinbajos, the mods, people who would throw their mother under the truck to appease other people in the name of let's live in peace..Little wonder Nigeria is how it is because there are more cowards, and appeasers in our societies, and when people stand up for their convictions,they send the fulani protection service to fight them. The mXXlim threads that make FP on friday is on automation, runs like the stream, but the Christian topics are scantily posted. Well goodluck to the mods as them don join the mXXlim party...That's why myself and some folks i know have been slowly leaving the site little by little..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Seun Being Partial???? by wolesmile(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
haske7:

Cc Seun
Cc lalasticlala
So it's Seun that push topics to the front page...
Or is it all topics that is worth being pushed to the front page...
Some people and ignorance sha
Re: Is Seun Being Partial???? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2017
The truth stands.....
Re: Is Seun Being Partial???? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2017
haske7:

Cc Seun
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Is Seun Being Partial???? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2017
haske7:

Cc Seun
Cc lalasticlala

Let's do this together..This is the screenshot of the front page 9am Sunday.

We can get screenshots hourly on Sundays and Fridays and paste it so we can compare..For today, it is Adeboye ironing/washing his wife's clothes..How does this pass the message of the cross? And evans wife and what not..Look at the post yourself

Re: Is Seun Being Partial???? by MrCork: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
haske7:
^^^^farts near her mouth....why r u attacking Muslim. ..u racist!! undecided
Re: Is Seun Being Partial???? by hoMegas(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Sermon Topic In Your Church Today & Text? / Happy Sallah Celebrations To All Nairaland Muslims / What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.