Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,191 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:25 AM

Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day (43741 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Timmy K Macnicol: I Dream About RMD Richard Mofe-Damijo / Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by praizmedia(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
The Handsome old Papa youngie as many people use to call him shares this photo on his IG page to celebrate fathers day... He caption The photo::

When I was younger, I looked at my dad as very old and
now, In a changing world when 70 (years old) is the new
40, I wonder how my kids look at me-lol-. I am grateful I
can relate better with my children, have conversations
rather than just give orders/instructions, have them run
up to me when I get home rather than run off into their
rooms.
I have resolved to evolve with them, watch trends closely
and keep finding ways to keep up with them without
losing the values I hold dear and want to impart in them.
To every father providing not just financially but also
providing the love, acceptance, emotional and spiritual
stability their children need. To every father looking for
ways to win or retain the confidence of their children in
a changing world. To every father striving at being a
better dad than our fathers were. To every father who
has resolved to raise their kids better than our parents
did, I say Happy Father's Day and I pray for you today
that God will furnish you exceedingly and abundantly
with all the wisdom and resources you require to be the
father your family needs. God bless you all.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/mofe-damijo-pose-with-his-children-to.html?m=0

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Papiikush: 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mr Richard is one of the very few celebrities I respect in the industry.

Bless you sire... Your daughter though, is she ripe enough for plucking? wink

I am a responsible young man and your number one fan smiley

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Jirate(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is Good, Very Good. wink

11 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
RMD! My second Nollywood crush. grin

4 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by modik(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by adesegun121(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ok

Oya how many likes for me and my wonderful kids kiss kiss

Happy Papa Day to All Caring Father Nationwide... May we live long to eat the fruit of our Labour...

For your Customise Shirt and trendy pattern T shirt.. Check my signature

209 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by seunlayi(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
OK man mi

4 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by veekid(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
computergeek:
RMD! My second Nollywood crush. grin
who is first? Buhari?

4 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by NwaAmaikpe: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
sad
His son looks like he is angry with life.

I'm disappointed at RMD that he can't tutor his son to look decent...see how his hair makes him look like a prisoner.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by adonbilivit: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Who am I?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by BoosBae(f): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
RMD looks so good even at this age. The real definition of Tall, Dark and Handsome. Old sugar boy wink
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Deem: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
kiss
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by CheezyCharles(m): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
big shoutout to everyone who grew up having only God as their father because their biological father was ignorant or didn’t care enough! you all are the real Kings and Queens .

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Talk2Bella(f): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin Daddy Yo!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Okay
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by NairalandCS(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Sexiest Nollywood Male celeb. grin

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Evablizin(f): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Wow,happy father's Day RMD,nice kids
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Promismike(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Cute
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by boldking(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
IF YOU WANT TO HAVE REST OF MIND THEN YOU MARRY ONE WIFE AND HAVE JUST 2 CHILDREN
NOT 6 wives and 32 children.....My name iS BOLDKING

12 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Talk2Bella(f): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
tongue the son tho
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by masada: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
RMD the ever young luking actor
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Cute
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by mummyson26(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Rmd my role model any day any time

4 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by onadana: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Who is he?Is he related to Evans?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
RMD son is my colleague at work we haven't seen him since December and RMD doesn't ever post anything about him, not nice I miss him he's a gentleman

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
RMD....my boy

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by permsec: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
See the boy hair... at him age if i keep half of am na constant midnyt flogging for me like say na halleluyah challenge...

Poverty na bastard!

4 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
The lady is showing us her IPHONE grin grin
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by chinoxstock: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
How can I got these girl phone number? I wanted to called her. She's too beaauty
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by oshe11: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
see as the gal hold her fone like blokus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola's Meme Trending In Kenya / Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter / Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.