Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school (10529 Views)

. / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by Freeman50(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Gone are the days when a flash of the nipple was considered a wardrobe malfunction. The real malfunction these days, is hiding your titties.
From Rihanna to the Kardashians and even Selena Gomez who’s largely considered a ‘good girl’ by a lot of people, your favourite celebrities and fashionistas seem to all agree on one thing – the brassiere is out of fashion.

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by Drinokrane: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
k
Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by dingbang(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Even if nigerian women decided to move in public without bra, our Nigerian men are not matured enough to co-exist with them in a nigerian society.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
dingbang:
Even if nigerian women decided to move in public without bra, our Nigerian men are not matured enough to co-exist with them in a nigerian society.
abi jare.. A typical Nigeria man will sit behind a girl who's on period and his john thomas will still stand for a pinshure not to talk of a girl without bra.. The thought eh, i just can't imagine it..

My sexybbstar what do you have to say?

4 Likes

Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by Saintdaprince(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
It is not all about maturity to coexist but it is about doing the right thing according to the Bible. Decency is the watch word. Smh.........

11 Likes

Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by ndujekwu(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Don't try "no bra" with a mallam man.... he will just piss his brain-box

I no talk oo.... *running away*

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by GossipGirl1(f): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Sometimes you just gotta give your boobs a break,,wearing bra 24/7 ain't easy...

4 Likes

Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by yaqq: 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
it's not all boobs dt wil look attractive without padding! u need to see the irons that s helping out in holding firm naija ladies boobs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
seems on sundays all they post here is stories about blest and bra angry
no ukwu stories today?
Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
dingbang:
without bra?
reminds me of the days of battle of musanga grin
Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by Garrirevenge(f): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Freedom to the babies. It feels nice to free them at times. I dont even like bra that much,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by BadBlaize(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Garrirevenge:
Freedom to the babies. It feels nice to free them at times. I dont even like bra that much,

remain blessed sister
Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by SaintBees(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Garrirevenge:
which babies exactly?
Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by kowalsky: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
rihanna boo.

I know this thread will be populated with her pictures. cheesy
Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by SexyNairalander: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
booked

to see breast and nipple this days na small thing cos majority don't wear bra and them go get mind bend down
Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Garrirevenge:
lipsrsealed
Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by verygudbadguy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
dingbang:

Fact!
Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by Safiaa(f): 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Common mini skirt, and men in nigeria will not leave you alone. So this cannot happen in naija.

3 Likes

Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by firstking01(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
This world has ended technically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmmm.Kolewerk.
Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by Dicedpineapple(f): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
In Nigeria?
Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by LionDeLeo: 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
firstking01:
This world has ended technically

I dey tell you oh!
Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
I still stand with decency..

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by boss1310(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
you guys who are salivating over these will still be the first to address any Nigerian celebrity as olosho when they come out like these.talk of double standard

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by darkandclear26: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
You're advertising illuminati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by Victornezzar: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Safiaa:
Common mini skirt, and men in nigeria will not leave you alone. So this cannot happen in naija.
come don't generalise ooo
Dere are some guys dat won't look at u with ur mini skirt

1 Like

Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by cursedAbiola(f): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
i love boobs

cool

thank God my fiancé boobs still stand kakaraka
no shaking
life without boobs is boring grin
Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by geni340(f): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
GossipGirl1:
Sometimes you just gotta give your boobs a break,,wearing bra 24/7 ain't easy...
as in my sista
strappn those things all day aint fun

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by IHate9jerians(m): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
I would love to squeeze all the boobs in the photos till the women scream out in pain.
The louder they scream,the more i'll get aroused.
Yes...i am "like that"

1 Like

Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by NwannekaUloma(f): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Before u go to public without bra..make sure ur nipple look sex like those on d photos kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school by auntysimbiat(f): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? / Are You Man Enuff? Can You Date This Chic? / An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.