Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Redeploy To Any State Of Your Choice Within One Week - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Redeploy To Any State Of Your Choice Within One Week (964 Views)

The Letter A Herbalist Wrote To NYSC To Redeploy A Corper In Camp (Photo) / Nysc Kwara State Rejected Me because I Refused Trouser, Pls Where Can I Redeploy To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeploy To Any State Of Your Choice Within One Week by graychuks(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
I'm not hear to make money just passing information I got from a reliable source , I was once a Corper myself and I understand the need for redeployment.. If you are interested , contact me 07064556552
Re: Redeploy To Any State Of Your Choice Within One Week by Coolgent(m): 12:17am On Jun 20, 2017
graychuks:
I'm not hear to make money just passing information I got from a reliable source , I was once a Corper myself and I understand the need for redeployment.. If you are interested , contact me
Pay b4 service or after?
Re: Redeploy To Any State Of Your Choice Within One Week by Akanmu007(m): 7:24am On Jun 20, 2017
Nah lie
Re: Redeploy To Any State Of Your Choice Within One Week by owales: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
How dose it work really need to do it badly
Re: Redeploy To Any State Of Your Choice Within One Week by graychuks(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
owales:
How dose it work really need to do it badly
Depends on the state you choose .....any state apart from Lagos and abuja will take 3days for redeployment while Lagos and abuja will take up to a week plus...
Re: Redeploy To Any State Of Your Choice Within One Week by graychuks(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Coolgent:

Pay b4 service or after?

We have few sincere people in Nigeria ..if you reside in lagos and has something u could use as collateral no problem I will help you without payment..until you have been redeployed ..
Re: Redeploy To Any State Of Your Choice Within One Week by tokzyfeller: 12:34am On Jun 23, 2017
I reside in Lagos and am also interested,pls drop ur number for further discussion
Re: Redeploy To Any State Of Your Choice Within One Week by Coolgent(m): 2:35am On Jun 23, 2017
graychuks:

We have few sincere people in Nigeria ..if you reside in lagos and has something u could use as collateral no problem I will help you without payment..until you have been redeployed ..
I am among the few ones though aint residing in Lagos.
But b assure i can never fail u
Re: Redeploy To Any State Of Your Choice Within One Week by tokzyfeller: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
@grachuks,u can forward ur number to my mail---tokunbooladunjoye@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

A Corper Needs A PPA Urgently / How Do I Replace My Lost Nysc ID Card / Those With Challenges After Registration In NYSC Should Fall In Here Let's Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.