Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,687 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? (5762 Views)

Pls I Want To Monetize My Site..so Aside From Google Ads, What Else Can I Use / Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by sEGXY2(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Good day erudite to visitors of this section. I currently learned HTML n CSS and I've been able to build an aesthetic and user responsive website, which I believe will be a massive hit, once it goes online. However. One of the question which lingers in the corridors of my mind is how do I make money from the website asides through Google AdSense which I don't plan to indulge because in my own opinion, it distort the aesthetics of most sites and even makes it look unorganized. Making money off the website is not a priority but at the same time imperative.

To the webmasters in the house, pls how do you/did you monetize your website?
Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by sEGXY2(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalasticlala Seun
Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by Afonjashapmouth: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Depends on what you would be doing on the site which will help to answer you if you can give us a heads up
Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by sEGXY2(m): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Depends on what you would be doing on the site which will help to answer you if you can give us a heads up
Well let's assume a forum like nairaland?
Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by Afonjashapmouth: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
sEGXY2:
Well let's assume a forum like nairaland?

If you are scared of letting d cat out cos of idea cloning then hold a private session. Cos assumption don't work for me and my time. Just an opinion

1 Like

Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by Dollarground(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Information marketing is the best way to make monetize your blog. It is the business almost every blogger is doing to make money from their blogs and that includes me.
It is the best and will always remain the best.
For more details about it, you can visit this page here
http://www.dollarground.com/2017/04/selling-information-products.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by Blogtrovert(f): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
There are so many ways but most ways are gonna be really difficult because we are Nigerians...
Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by Dollarground(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
I strongly recommend information marketing
Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by dogstyle007(m): 2:57am On Jul 31, 2017
Hmmm
Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by Dollarground(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yea, information marketing is the best. email me at somwealth1@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by Marveleuphoria: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2017
I dedicate this to all my Effurun Brothers. area
Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by Jengem: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2017
Try taboola.com
Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2017
Google shakara too much jare.

Massive photography secret revealed. Don't open if you are not a photographer. I hav warned you oo..
http://www.fototech.com.ng/cheap-kit-lenses-amazing/

1 Like

Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by ITbomb(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2017
I don't understand how Google adsense would distort your site.
Unless you are like most bloggers that place adsense codes anywhere they see space.

You can get a responsive code and center it to blend in with your content.

If you still don't want adsense, then develop your content well, get good organic traffic, low bounce rate and high DA. Advertisers will come in with sponsored posts
Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by dakeskese(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2017
hmm....

Good
Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by SeniorArchitect: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2017
Are these the most beautiful buildings in Nigeria? Are they really the best of Nigerian architecture?

Advise: Do not build until you've seen this link. You must change your mind.
See at www.archfiler.com
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thank me later.
Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by nigflute(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2017
Good to hear that you'll be launching your website soon.

Well, using google adsense will give you little money. However, there are better ways to monetize your blo/website.

Here are some of the ways to monetize your website:

1. Affiliate marketing
you can promote people's product or services in exchange for commission. All you need to do is to do a google search to find the affiliate based on your niche.

2. Sell your own product
create your own product and sell it on your website. If you want to use this process, then you'll get to control the price.

3. Create an online course
you can create an online course and sell. These can be done using udemy.com

these are three vital ways to monetize your website

you can visit our blog: www.sandalili.com for more

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by temigreat(m): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2017
Try mgid

1 Like

Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by bamasite(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2017
affiliate marketing is cool.

http://www.phcpromo.com provides up to 50% discount off aliexpress items!!!
Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by bamasite(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2017
nigflute:
Good to hear that you'll be launching your website soon.

Well, using google adsense will give you little money. However, there are better ways to monetize your blo/website.

Here are some of the ways to monetize your website:

1. Affiliate marketing
you can promote people's product or services in exchange for commission. All you need to do is to do a google search to find the affiliate based on your niche.

2. Sell your own product
create your own product and sell it on your website. If you want to use this process, then you'll get to control the price.

3. Create an online course
you can create an online course and sell. These can be done using udemy.com

these are three vital ways to monetize your website

you can visit our blog: www.sandalili.com for more
Good points op can follow
Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by ziego(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2017
Ahhh this girl is hash ooo see wetin she do.

shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBxtGoOt8sE
Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by Isuachrist: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2017
how do I make money from the website asides through Google AdSense which I don't plan to indulge because in my own opinion, it distort the aesthetics of most sites and even makes it look unorganized. Making money off the website is not a priority but at the same time imperative.

To the webmasters in the house, pls how do you/did you monetize your website?[/quote]

there are many ways to that,
Affiliate marketing is the standout.

happy new month to us
see how to make august memorable
https://bizdynamicx.com/make-month-august-2017-memorable/
Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2017
Is this site ready for AdSense or I need more articles? www.mortalpoet.com

1 Like

Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by BabaAlabi: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2017
sEGXY2:
Good day erudite to visitors of this section. I currently learned HTML n CSS and I've been able to build an aesthetic and user responsive website, which I believe will be a massive hit, once it goes online. However. One of the question which lingers in the corridors of my mind is how do I make money from the website asides through Google AdSense which I don't plan to indulge because in my own opinion, it distort the aesthetics of most sites and even makes it look unorganized. Making money off the website is not a priority but at the same time imperative.

To the webmasters in the house, pls how do you/did you monetize your website?
How did u learn CSS?
Re: How Do I Monetize My Site Aside Google Adsense? by cbaba: 9:09am On Aug 01, 2017
op u have mail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog / How To Build A High Quality Website - Climaxbox / What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.