Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos (27907 Views)

How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
A Nigerian lady identified as Adebimpe Daniells recently graduated in flying colors topping the 2017 Graduating set of Rutgers University-Newark USA with a First Class in Information System. According to reports, she finished as the overall best student in the 2017 graduating set at the New Jersey University. Congratulations to her.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/adebimpe-daniells-graduates-as-the-overall-best-in-new-jersey-university.html

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
A very good and responsible Nigerian girl making positive headlines in diaspora.

Some people keep getting busted for dusting powder trades, scams, robbery, cannibalism and human trafficking

I no call anybody tribe o. Those people already know themselves grin

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by pweshboi(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
congrats to her

11 Likes

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by MasterChen: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmmm! Yoruba women are grabbing first class and setting records in courses like information systems, engineering etc while their Osama bin laden sisters from potor land are smashing records in Cucumber studies and Hoe systems

Well...at the end of the day, course na course sha lipsrsealed

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Beverages: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Congrats ADEBIMPE DANIEL.

meanwhile,

Naija is the kind of country that someone will get kidnapped they'll say " But we need to hear the kidnapper's side of the story "

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by DieBuhari: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yoruba Christian doing us proud.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by newyorks(m): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
she never old so...abi na over sabi book make her look advance?

6 Likes

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by MasterChen: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yoruba Christian doing us proud.

Yeah you deserve that slap not because that "Yoruba Christian" nonsense is overused , but because it's soooo dry. I don't like humorless people especially the Potopoto ones

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by OoduaVanguard: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Afonja again

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by eastsidechillz: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
newyorks:
Even me suprise?

This kind person her puna mouth go,don hard turn razor blade.

Anybody wey go dre na razor cut die.

Congrats though
Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by DieBuhari: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
newyorks:
She don old scatter.

1 Like

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by madridguy(m): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Congratulations.
Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by newyorks(m): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
DieBuhari:

She don old scatter.
based on ur monikar which is surname which is first name? it got me trembling

1 Like

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerians making us proud everywhere.

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 some good news here

3 Likes

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Mhissgaga(f): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Beautiful lady

3 Likes

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Great unlike some people from the other side.

3 Likes

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Kamelot77(m): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
afonja making us proud again...............

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by zainkay: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
wow congratulation
Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Yoshy: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
neoShinto:
A very good and responsible Nigerian girl making positive headlines in diaspora.

Some people keep getting busted for dusting powder trades, scams, robbery, cannibalism and human trafficking

I no call anybody tribe o. Those people already know themselves; grin

The last news I heard about cannibalism and rituals, came from Osun.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yoshy:

The last news I heard about cannibalism and rituals, came from Osun.
LMAO

I'm sure you're being sarcastic

The real flatinōs know better. Cannibalism is a norm in igboland. They love human meat

Flatinōs are now p¡mping their kids for five thousand naira. It's really sad

The thread made FP weeks ago, A man accepted 5k to allow his daughter be gang raped

Chai, hunger in the land

33 Likes

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Yoshy: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
neoShinto:
LMAO

I'm sure you're being sarcastic

The real flatinōs know better. Cannibalism is a norm in igboland. They love human meat

Flatinōs are now p¡mping their kids for five thousand naira. It's really sad

The thread made FP weeks ago, A man accepted 5k to allow his daughter be gang raped

Chai, hunger in the land

Hunger where?
Abegi! You know in the sphere of economic affairs in the country, you will find the most middle class and upper class from Igbos, check the stats. We respect human lives a lot. Show me 1 white powder pushing Igbo, I will show you 10 ritualist Afonjas.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yoshy:

Hunger where?
Abegi! You know in the sphere of economic affairs in the country, you will find the most middle class and upper class from Igbos, check the stats. We respect human lives a lot. Show me 1 white powder pushing Igbo, I will show you 10 ritualist Afonjas.
Ask Imolites, they know what's up grin

All you do is boast on the internet. Same way you claimed to have been insulated from the past recession but your leaders said you were worst hit grin

Go to Malaysian and Chinese jails and you'll know how many of your bloodas are rotting away there. I heard they've started harvesting their organs for patients in need

At all at all na hin bad. Organs must not waste grin

Shukudi's prick. Shinaza's kidney. Shibueze's heart

Chai. Liepods are finished grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
MasterChen:
Hian! Small thing. Just last week,

A potopoto lady identified as Amaka Obi recently graduated in flying colors topping the 2017 Graduating set of Okike Abiama University, Nkpor with a First Class in Cucumber Studies . According to reports, she finished as the overall best student in the 2017 graduating set

Now, that's what we call ACHIEVEMENT!!

neoShinto:

I no call anybody tribe o. Those people already know themselves; grin
I tell you!!!

18 Likes

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Abbeyme: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ok

She's Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by BossOluwendy(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ok Yoruba...Omo better !

1 Like

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Kingxway: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Congrats young lady

1 Like

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Johnekwe: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
neoShinto:

I no call anybody tribe o. Those people already know themselves grin

Do you mean the Yorubas and Igbos? cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by blaqroy: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
How old is she?
Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by BossOluwendy(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Omo Yoruba... Awon Omo better!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please How Can I Improve In My English Speaking. / How to cope without carrying pot on campus / Crack In ASUU As Members Want End To Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.