Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. (30344 Views)

. / A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Samcoco: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dear nairaladers, I'm really tired of this life! Things were going fine for me in early 2014;

It all started in July 2014 when I traveled abroad. Some days after I traveled, I started having bad dreams. Whenever I'm expecting money or contract, when i go to bed, I will just have a dream where I gave money to someone, sometimes I will be attacked by arm robbers and they will collected some money from me, sometimes someone will shake my hand in my dream; and if I wake up the next day, all my business and everything I have at hand will just destroy. I have prayed several times, no result. I have also fasted for many times without any result.

And it was because of this problems I came back to Nigeria empty handed in 2015 December to look for spiritual solutions, but till now I have not gotten any solution. I have gone too many churches (white garment churches, protestant churches this including Mercyland in Warri and I was even touched by prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin still I came back with this same problem after paying for the prayer line and buying many spiritual items!

Many pastors and prophets have told me it was a woman who have a very big issue with my mother in my village in 2014 April, including a girl that wanted me to marry her that are behind it.

I am really tired. I don't know what to do again. Nothing is working in my life again. Now, I am thinking of a native doctor for spiritual solution.

Who can help me with the contact of a good native doctor that can destroy this bad work they did over my head?

I need help

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by ebujany(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Did you offend the girl you wanted to marry? That one is the main issue. What was the situation leading to the break up?

As
S for the other woman , as long as you don't have any direct issue with her , what ever she did against you will be easily reversed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Samcoco: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
ebujany:
Did you offend the girl you wanted to marry? That one is the main issue. What was the situation leading to the break up?

As
S for the other woman , as long as you don't have any direct issue with her , what ever she did against you will be easily reversed

I did not offend any girl. I was just living my life and was not in serious relationship back then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by judedwriter(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
This sounds like a fabricated story, but if its TRUE, then i can tell you that as much as 95percent of our spiritual battles occur between 12-4am. Most of our battles are fought spiritually at midnight-and according to your testimony, your problem started with bad dreams at midnight.

If you can dominate these hours spiritually with praises, worship, fasting and aggressive prayers, bible reading, for like 3 weeks, your situation will greatly improve.

Ignore this hours at your own spiritual peril, try it and you will thank me later...cheers smiley please note, i am not a deliverance minister, i am just sharing things i have exprienced.

Please note: midnight prayers can only work if you are born again, are you?

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Cordis92(f): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Make your way to Holy Ghost Adoration Ground, Uke - Anambra state ( father Ebube Mmuonso). Go with faith. Cases like that have been dealth with there. Goodluck

8 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by foyeks2001(f): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
judedwriter:
This sounds like a fabricated story, but if its TRUE, then i can tell you that as much as 95percent of our spiritual battles occur between 12-4am. Most of our battles are fought spiritually at midnight-and according to your testimony, your problem started with bad dreams at midnight.

If you can dominate these hours spiritually with praises, worship, fasting and aggressive prayers, bible reading, for like 3 weeks, your situation will greatly improve.

Ignore this hours at your own spiritual peril, try it and you will thank me later...cheers smiley please note, i am not a deliverance minister, i am just sharing things i have exprienced.

Please note: midnight prayers can only work if you are born again, are you?

You have said it all bro, but the Op wld still need a spiritual guidance...my hubby and I are into this, but many a times , we do have unexplainable revelations, but with d help of our daddy in the Lord, he explains the meaning to us, and also tells
us the next prayer points and some bible verses to back them up....so Op, stop paying for any nonsense spiritual items or paying to see a man of God....Jesus Christ is alive

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by analice107: 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:
Dear nairaladers, I'm really tired of this life! Things were going fine for me in early 2014;

It all started in July 2014 when I traveled abroad. Some days after I traveled, I started having bad dreams. Whenever I'm expecting money or contract, when i go to bed, I will just have a dream where I gave money to someone, sometimes I will be attacked by arm robbers and they will collected some money from me, sometimes someone will shake my hand in my dream; and if I wake up the next day, all my business and everything I have at hand will just destroy. I have prayed several times, no result. I have also fasted for many times without any result.

And it was because of this problems I came back to Nigeria empty handed in 2015 December to look for spiritual solutions, but till now I have not gotten any solution. I have gone too many churches (white garment churches, protestant churches this including Mercyland in Warri and I was even touched by prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin still I came back with this same problem after paying for the prayer line and buying many spiritual items!

Many pastors and prophets have told me it was a woman who have a very big issue with my mother in my village in 2014 April, including a girl that wanted me to marry her that are behind it.

I am really tired. I don't know what to do again. Nothing is working in my life again. Now, I am thinking of a native doctor for spiritual solution.

Who can help me with the contact of a good native doctor that can destroy this bad work they did over my head?

I need help

lalasticlala
Jesus is the way.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Oyindidi(f): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
shocked
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin

The lady above me...your signature is going to be my motto.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Goldenheart(m): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
This one is strong...

Prayer is the key.
Stop relying on theses men of god
Fight ur own battle with prayer
Going native will worsen your shii

cool cool

8 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by UwaBuPawPaw: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
I can relate
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by virus05(m): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dey dere.. same has been happening to my dad since about 15 years... I taught things were about to get better since he met with kebbi state governor last month but to my surprise my lovely daddy died last week.. cry cry .. No prophet solved our prob I swear even tb Joshua, God is my witness

8 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by kennynelcon(m): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
God will help you.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Drsheddy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Bro look for a good bible believing church give your life to Christ get baptize then come n thank Me later.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Chai
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by oshe11: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ur case is Truli Spiritual....

Oya go dat way......

Make sure U locate a Spirit filled Church
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Papiikush: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ha, nkan beƩ shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by MOSTEC(m): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
call.my prophet 08104146318
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by sukkot: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
undecided
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by bebe2(f): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ur story is not complete ,

How old are u?

Where be abroad?

What was the plan, study or work?

Which hand work u get?

Wats ur level of education?

U bettter zoom in to Brain power, nobody is worrying u, u need to sit down and reflect on ur life and decisions so far, u will see where u made mistakes, correct them and move on.

Get away from the mentality of placing the blame on someone else.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by chibuzorAbia: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Superstitious mumu!

Sounds like mental problem to me!

8 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by oshe11: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
All U nid is ur faith.....

Jst av faith n do the #Halleluyahchallenge

ur testimony is near

1 Like

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:

I need help

If you are in abuja, try and locate Mountain Top Prayer Ministry Aka Rock of Ages prayers in Galadimawa.. You can check out the plaster @ Facebook IG Newman. Going to herbalist will put u in more bondage

1 Like

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by lordnammy(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:

I need help

go to OPM and collect assignment next sunday

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Kelvinortabo(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:

I need help

Have you tried synagogue
?

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by obowunmi(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:

I need help

Do you fast alone ? You should fast with a group of saints.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by caprini1: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Take my advice go to any MFM church ,do the 3 days dry fasting with deliverance and you are ok .......3 days of denying food is nothing compared to years of disappointments and failures.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Bibors(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
My Brother I sense you are a superstitious man.
It's imbedded in African tradition and many other cultures anyway but you just have to drop superstition.
* Nobody is after you.
* Your dreams are built in fear and by fear.
* If you are a Christian, then leave Many pastors and spiritual house prayers and face the scriptures.
* It says fear not.
* Continue being diligent in your work and you will rise again.
* You are only passing through hard times for a greater Glory.

31 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by ExInferis(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Spiritual problems.

Such ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin

Come my church, I shall heal you of all your "spiritual" problems, also have 200k at hand, my deliverance is not free & extra 300k to buy some more spritual items, This Time is guaranteed, am an anointed

my midnight dream has to do with some blood sucking demons almost every night, they got tired of chasing me after one year( i searched for them in reality), there was this one day dat i even DREAMED INSIDE A DREAM, that witch almost got me, very formidable bitch

I solved it by finding the dude & the witch & threatened them real good, gosh that was fun, i soo miss university part 1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by erico2k2(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:

I need help

Well stop the lies for starters and tell us the truth
secondly you traveled abroad 2014 and 2015 you are already complaining, waht do you want people who have been abroad 10 years say?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) / How To Open The Spiritual Eyes / Father Mbaka Escapes Assassination, Shot At By Gunmen - Adoration Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.