Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,110 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:08 AM

You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari (33631 Views)

"Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video) / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by gud4dbest(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
izzou:
grin

Dear Apostle Suleiman,

The truth is I really don't care if Buhari islamizes Africa sef.

All i need is good roads,constant power,security,quality education, a favorable economy,jobs,and basic social amenities. That's all

He can scrap CRK for all I care, afterall, there are missionary schools that still offer them, and besides the secondary school in a village in Anambra State isn't offering IRK either.

We need good governance. All these hullabaloo about islamizing this nation is distracting us from the real issues. Let's request for basic human and social needs first.

u lack understanding!

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by EnkayDezign: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
What's new....Another yeye african man defending white man religion. When will all these religious antics stop ffs ....Nigeria is supposed to be a SECULAR country, infact they should also go ahead and cut state funding for religious pilgrimages too. The presidents' main priority should be development, and not unnecessary bickering about whose god is more important angry angry

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by EnkayDezign: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
izzou:
grin

Dear Apostle Suleiman,

All i need is good roads,constant power,security,quality education, a favorable economy,jobs,and basic social amenities. That's all

He can scrap CRK for all I care, afterall, there are missionary schools that still offer them, and besides the secondary school in a village in Anambra State isn't offering IRK either.

We need good governance. All these hullabaloo about islamizing this nation is distracting us from the real issues. Let's request for basic human and social needs first.

Thank you my brother

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Angel196(f): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
It's such a pity how gullible and ignorant most Nigerians are when it comes to religion. Most of them think sentimental but never use their own brain to think beyond what some so called spiritual leaders are trying to spoon feed them.

I want all those people shouting islamization to answer these questions,

Is IRK and Arabic the same thing?

Do you know that Arabic has nothing to do with religion but is just a language?

Do you know that there are Christians who understand and speak Arabic fluently?

As per what I read, I read that that Arabic everyone is shouting about was made an alternative to French so what's the big deal? If you don't like the language why not ask them to add another alternative like Swahili or even Hebrews if that would make it more acceptable to you. Stop making a mountain out of a mere hill, and stop displaying such terrible ignorance. Arabic and IRS are in no way the same.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Dalek(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
CRK was never cancelled, both CRK and IRK has been combined as a subject along with Civic Education to be called Religion and National Values.

Frankly i believe it's ok, as it gives students the opportunity to understand all religions and apply It to national development. it could really help with extremist​ and religion bigots.

CAN can chill and stop lying to Nigerians to remain relevant. nothing like Islamic and Arabic Studies. No one can Islamise a whole nation of 180m. people really need to sit and think.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by gud4dbest(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
olapluto:
CRK is a religious study. Arabic studies is a language study. This much I believe should be clear.

u definitely dont know what u're saying!
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Sunnyja: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
mjbaba:
This lunatic has come again. Backside finisher. Sicko
BMC crew I hail o!
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=izzou post=57638246] grin

Dear Apostle Suleiman,

You may not care. You may even be an atheist but if and when they succeed in this islamization plan, you won't be able to practice your secularism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Zaitoon: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
luvinhubby:

Is Arabic Nigeria lingual franca or is it any Nigerian indigenous language?
French is been offered in most schools and it is not also a Nigeria linqual franca.

The truth is that y'all are hyperventilating because Arabic is the official language of most Islamic countries.
In case you don't know, Arabic is the most widely spoken language in Africa.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by pressplay411(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Stop addressing your message to Bubu , the man doesn't even know where he is right now, lying on that hospital bed hanging on to life.

He's running his mouth again... Watch out for the return of Otobor. grin
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
keeep kwayet

You should be the one to keep quiet. How is it possible for Nigeria to be Islamised?

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by gud4dbest(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
EnkayDezign:
What's new....Another yeye african man defending white man religion. When will all these religious antics stop ffs ....Nigeria is supposed to be a SECULAR country, infact they should also go ahead and cut state funding for religious pilgrimages too. The presidents' main priority should be development, and not unnecessary bickering about whose god is more important angry angry

and the North will concede the abortion of pilgrimage to Mecca, right?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Angel196(f): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
luvinhubby:

Is Arabic Nigeria lingual franca or is it any Nigerian indigenous language?

Is French Nigeria's lingual franca or is it any Nigerian indigenous language? Why is it in our curriculum then?

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by everG: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=izzou post=57638246] grin

Dear Apostle Suleiman,

[color=#990000][/color]

U can continue with ur hypocrisy, we can't be fooled CRK will leave forever
Those that call malu uncle cos of cow meat
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by sunnysunny69(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
pressplay411:

He's running his mouth again... Watch out for the return of Otobor. grin
Evans is getting all the attention, now he want a share of media attention.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by izzou(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
gud4dbest:

u lack understanding!

If being you makes me a man of understanding, then I prefer being ignorant forever

We need to face reality. The issue of being islamized or not isn't helping us.

My anger is that pastors like this Apostle are the first to preach hate but will cry injustice when the government retaliates

Most schools in the east are not offering IRK. Why didn't he cry for fairness? And besides, it's Arabic the the ministry is enforcing,not Islam. Even a Christian in Saudi Arabia or Iraq will communicate in Arabic.

Its high time we forget these Gods of men,and serve our God and think aright

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by mutvy: 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Suleman, give yourself brain now. How can people be forced to give up their religion .Suleman, are you mad?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by prinsam30: 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Charly68:
which God will help you ? Help you in the face of hatred for simple truth .. What the man said is a reality & yet you are busy chasing shadow without facing the reality. Every citizen has the right to criticize every wrong move of a legitimate Govt. . We gave Buhari the right to Govern & he sworn to the constitution of the land to maintain the secularity of the state. Acting contrary shows he Is an hypocrite & pure ingrate ..

OK ooooo continue fighting meaningless fight instead of u spending most of these time with God in prayers
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by MrImole: 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
MadCow1:
Can this bald headed fuckboy just park well.

Nigeria is a circular Nation and it's fuckery like this that drags religion into our politics.

He should stick to f-ucking and deceiving his church members and stay out of our politics.
When did Nigeria change from being rectangular grin ?

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Buky2000: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=Zaitoon post=57638318] There is nothing like Arabic/Islamic study undecided
Arabic is a language and it is different from Islamic religion study (IRS).[/quo

Hmmnnn, does that means Arabic is our official language now? Because I don't understand the usefulness, maybe you can explain oooooo
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by michoim(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Don't be negatively biased. Direct your warning to the appropriate person, which is the minister of education.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by prinsam30: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ralphdan:

He's nt politikn bro he's saying the fact if we keep calm there may come a time when there may nt be anymore souls to win for christ Cus these people are mean man.

let him stop complaining and dedicate most of his time with God for restoration

that's why my deep love for prophet TB Joshua keeps growing every blessed day, u will never hear him blaming the government for anything, he will rather ask the church to pray fervently for the government
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Kingspin(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Islamik religion is an anus.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by olapluto(m): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
I studied French in school, and to me it was a useless language. Our neighbours who speak French all want to change to English. Learning Arabic is going to be important as we now have a lot of Nigerians emigrating to Arab countries (Dubai, Qatar, etc). I would think this is clear enough, but the pastors must fire up their base. Islamophobia is the new cash cow to pastors.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by mamaafrik(m): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Could all these accusations be true??,you xtains shuld buckle up,it'z obvious these people know they are losing the grip and the wana FORCE it on you,do your best,i repeat, xtains,ALL YOU DADDY G.Os,PASTORs,MEMEBERS,do ur own quota to unite xtainity,propagate the gospel ,spend in the North east,north central and north east sections of the country,build,sport, schools,banks,businesses,scholarships,build PEOPLES and STRUCTURES with those monies,rekindle the fire in the south so we dont end up like the western world(who received xtainity first but lost it later),let'z adopt the Evangelism prowess of the Jehovah witness,Giving nature of SCOAN and catholic,Prayfulness of C.A.C and M.F.M,building of song writers and singers like christ embassy,Drama of Mount Zion and the teaching of the word like the great church of Gboko.These are viable attributes some that the paul the apostle applied then.share these with three people,ur pastors and family,the crusade valve shuld be knocked now before this AXE find her way through YOUR DOOR.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by prinsam30: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dalek:
CRK was never cancelled, both CRK and IRK has been combined as a subject along with Civic Education to be called Religion and National Values.

Frankly i believe it's ok, as it gives students the opportunity to understand all religions and apply It to national development. it could really help with extremist​ and religion bigots.

CAN can chill and stop lying to Nigerians to remain relevant. nothing like Islamic and Arabic Studies. No one can Islamise a whole nation of 180m. people really need to sit and think.

Abeg tell them oooooooo
dem carry religion for head like bread and butter, I'm a Christian to the core but I will rather pray for the betterment of the country than doing blame game

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by gud4dbest(m): 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
izzou:

If being you makes me a man of understanding, then I prefer being ignorant forever

We need to face reality. The issue of being islamized or not isn't helping us.

My anger is that pastors like this Apostle are the first to preach hate but will cry injustice when the government retaliates

Most schools in the east are not offering IRK. Why didn't he cry for fairness? And besides, it's Arabic the the ministry is enforcing,not Islam. Even a Christian in Saudi Arabia or Iraq will communicate in Arabic.

Its high time we forget these Gods of men,and serve our God and think aright

brother,their movement is subtle.It is a strategem.How does the existence of CRK affect them?regions studying it do they complain?If it is not forceful to study it I dont think its removal is necessary.Leave everyone to practice what he wants so far it will brood and sustain peace and unity!
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by salam1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
For the gullible followers plss check ur curriculum and c if CRK has been omitted stop believing this ur men of God, everybody will carry his own cross on the last day, they wount be dere to intercede for u in the last day plss be wise.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by ip2121918021(m): 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Omo if Islamization go make Nigeria be like the Islamic State of Dubai, Islamize it pls grin

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by 0b100100111: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Plate washer like me sef dey talk grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What The Bible Says About Drinking Alcohol (wine) / Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 / We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.