Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son (25589 Views)

Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram / Meet Regina Askia's Husband, Son And Daughters / Matthew Rodriguez: Uche Jombo Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
In celebration of the father's day, Popular actress Uche Jombo who is married to Kenny Rodriguez, posted a cute photo of her husband and kid. See Rita Dominic's and fans reactions below

Source : http://ndigboblog..co.ke/2017/06/fathers-day-uche-jombo-shares-cute.html?m=1

Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by 10eola(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Soooooo??
Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by praizephoto(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Isok cute kid

18+comedy skit... I see something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGmdGCdeTr0&feature=youtu.be
Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by Mologi(m): 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Rita see Weitin you dey miss.
Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by Mhissgaga(f): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
So so cute!
Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by Came: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Uche is proud of her husband, no be that Nadia Buhari way dey hide her husband abi na her baby daddy, she even hide her children face join am.. Yeye.

Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
chaii that boy resemble him mama see eyes

Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by Igboblog: 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
vicky6:
chaii that boy resemble him mama see eyes
yes oo
Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by Igboblog: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Came:
Uche is proud of her husband, no be that Nadia Buhari way dey hide her husband abi na her baby daddy, she even hide her children face join am.. Yeye.
she finally revealed his husband's face today
Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by veekid(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Is this suppose to be news?
Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by Swegzfreak: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR GIFT CARDS... I WILL BUY THEM.@ SEXY RATES I BUY ITUNES AMAZON, AND STEAM WALLETS..happy TRADING

CONTACT @ SIGNATURE

FEAR NOT, LEGIT IS IN MY BLOOD
Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by menwongo(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Do you still remember those awkward days in schools during Exams?

1. When a bright student tells the invigilator that question 4 has a problem, but you have already answered it..... *aahhhh*

2. When a fellow student asks for a graph paper, but you are finished and did not see anywhere where it was required... *Hmmmm*

3. When the invigilator says jump question 6 we will rectify it later, but it was the question you enjoyed most when answering... *Achaaaaa*

4. When you see people busy using rulers and you are wondering what is going on... *Oooh*

5. When you hear your friends arguing after the exam whether the answer to question 5 was 35.5% or 36% and your answer was -45000 .. *wuwiiiiii*

Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by Addicted2Women: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2017

Happy father's day to my husband Buhari

Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by Mr2kay6: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by elmessiahs(m): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Uche jumbo has a side boo,she is not happy in dat marriage

Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by Flexherbal(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lovely!
Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by Godsage(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
elmessiahs:
is she in the picture..
sense just scarce for some pple head

Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by unlimitedsoundz(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
elmessiahs:
Na wa oo

Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by LesbianBoy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
This one na husband abi uche jombo house boy undecided

Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by EmyLeo(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
cute kid..
Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by manneger2: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
I wonder what this fine man see in short Uche jumbo
Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by SplendidE(f): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
awww lovely I'm crushing on the son already see fyn fyn people, God plz bless me like this too

Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by maamisco(f): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
lipsrsealed
manneger2:
But she is not looking bad man! she is a decent woman, unlike Aunty troublesome wink mrs church.....
Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by maamisco(f): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
please can someone guide me how to use this Smiley's? I love using it but it double type my comment.
Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Awwww that cute. grin
Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by davidif: 3:04am On Jun 19, 2017
Came:

And what exactly is wrong with privacy?
In This social media crazy era where a lot of people just share everything on the internet, it's good to see some people who still believe in showing discretion. Not everything is meant for the prying eyes of strangers.

Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2017
manneger2:
maybe he dont like tall iroko tree girls grin

Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2017
elmessiahs:

Ah ahn... How you take know??
Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by bellenornor(f): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2017
manneger2:
A lot my dear. Abia wives, best wives ever!
Re: Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son by PrexyD(f): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2017
manneger2:

i think he saw a woman of virtue of both inner and physical qualities

“Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) / Between Actress Funke Akindele And A Special Adviser On Marriage Affairs / Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert