Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" (104913 Views)

Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by dainformant(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Tony Rapu, medical practitioner and a Pastor of This Present House, a popular church in Lekki, Lagos - has shared a video footage of a young Nigerian boy identified as Shanawole, who was rescued from the streets during a recent God Bless Nigeria/Freedom Foundation rehabilitation mission.

The 11-year-old boy who says he belongs to Eiye confraternity and smokes marijuana well - revealed that if anyone messes with him or his group, it's his job to kill the person/hack the person down. He also said that if anyone tries to fight them, he and his boys will hit the person very hard.

The young boy who also claimed to be robber - has been taken off the streets and is undergoing rehabilitation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/meet-the-11-year-old-boy-who-belongs-to-eiye-confraternity.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7m17spcjbQ

8 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by dainformant(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2017

4 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Modsenemy(f): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Shanowole case is a clear case of a child without a father .

I don't know the kind of rehabilitation that can change this boy . He must be kept under close watch for at least another 15years before you can convince anyone that he has changed .

And somewhere on Instagram, Davido has started displaying cult slangs. Who is he epping ?

277 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Kondomatic(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Only cowards join cults

245 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by ThatIgboBoy: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
This one be Evans of the future

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by slimthugchimee(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
A fvckedup childhood is why the way he is

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Abacrayerssss... 11 years old Haba.. Now child's play ??

9 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by ragiluhivo(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Na them...Afonja future area father.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmm... Omo Mushin Oloshaa

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Kowor(f): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
A generation in need of fathers indeed.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by dingbang(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Children born out of wedlock

5 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by seunmsg(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
I don't believe the Eiye confraternity membership part, it was probably made up to make the story more compelling. The boy obviously lacked parental care and hence, hustled on the street to survive. The church is just going to milk his story for whatever publicity that it's worth.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by dainformant(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
when 10-year-old boys are obtaining men in Warri...
seunmsg:
I don't believe this story.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Thaz the kind of people they produce in that region..See dia future leaders, tomorrow if Igbo children do great tinz while they become useless, they will blame ibos for dia woes..

A clear indication that the little sense you have again has been taken away.

Can't you just comment 'okay' and leave if you know that you have nothing reasonable left in your word bank? undecided

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by decatalyst(m): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Modsenemy:
Shanowole case is a clear case of a child without a father .

I don't know the kind of rehabilitation that can change this boy . He must be kept under close watch for at least another 15years before you can convince anyone that he has changed .

And somewhere on Instagram, Davido has started displaying cult slangs. Who is he epping ?

A change of environment is the first thing.

His supposed friends should be distanced from him and a clear cut rehabilitation path should be forged for him.

Prayer also has a very huge role to play too...cuz the bible says, it is in the heart of a child that folly resides.

Proverbs 22:15 Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Iamwrath: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
And that's one of the reasons why i am disappointed in these new generation cultists

Who the hell initiated a kid ?

it might have started out as a joke

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Destined2win: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
A lot of these kinds of kids are littered all over Lagos. From Oshodi to Mushin to Ilasa to Mile 2 to Ajegunle, even on the Island.

There is an urgent need for rehabilitation of our youth; the future of this nation

Make me your President and this will be tackled adequately.

15 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Leave him on the streets na. See his face, stupid boy. Stupid afonja kids.

The idiot chose crime, don't waste your sympathy on the nonentity. I knew many fatherless kids during my days in Enugu state, they would knock on my door early in the morning looking for petty Jobs. But this fool smoking weed on the streets!

Tcheewwww!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kondomatic:
Only cowards join cults

what are you saying again?
How cowardice take enta this thread now?

durentchigozie:
[s]Leave him in the streets na. Stupid afonja kids[/s]

And you have a family ooo?
Evans brother?
And you are planning to have children ooo?

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by ZorGBUooeh: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
OrestesDante:

A clear indication that the little sense you have again has been taken away.

Can't you just comment 'okay' and leave if you know that you have nothing reasonable left in your word bank? undecided
Guy wetin dem give you drink dis evening?Abi did I lie?You will hardly see an Igbo kid try such nonsense in the street,he will rather engage himself in sumtin productive than bin a miscreant on the street.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Guy wetin dem give you drink dis evening?Abi did I lie?You will hardly see an Igbo kid try such nonsense on the street,he will rather engage himself on sumtin productive than bin a miscreant on the street.

Evans no be una family??

Una go just talk like fart....

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Omoluabi16(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Simply lack of parental care and it's sad. The government doesn't want to get them off the streets and they become potential rapists, political thugs and the likes. These kids have never known love since they were born. They are only manifesting the life they know.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
OrestesDante:

[s]
And you have a family ooo?
Evans brother?
And you are planning to have children ooo?[/s]

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by ZorGBUooeh: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
OrestesDante:

Evans no be una family??

Una go just talk like fart....
Guy wetin concern evans ad one little afonja miscreant wey fit hack im papa ad im mama to death? sad

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.