Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady (741 Views)

Naija Lady Mistakely Upload Her S@x Tape With A Naija Guy / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / How / Where To Find Respectable Naija Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady by pharmking: 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2010
I've know this igbo girl for 6 months. She is 2 years older than me. Everytime I ask her out she will find an alibi not to go. But we do hang out at her place time to time or at my place for a movie or something. HEr toughts when we met is she won't marry or go out with somebody that is making less than $250K or is still in school trying to get his doctorate or something. Somehow after discovering my quakities and my plans she changed her mind. We started dating. the first week we made out and she slept at my place a couple time and me at her place without having sex. Two weeks later she took me to her parent's house without introducing me to any of her friends or anything. I'm not nigerian but from West Africa. She started talking about ring and marriage. Whenever I ask her any questions before she won't give a straight answer. She can't talk about her past and she hid herself all the time from any pertinent questions. The third week she changed her behavior like she didn't wanna do anything with me posing on the table that no sex before marriage. I ask her if after dating for 3 weeks I should give her a ring or something? THat where I come from we do date get to know erach other and develop that bond beyond sex, hang out and find common activities we can enjoy together and build history before we get into serious stuff such us engagement and marriage. Because After marriage there are more responsability and things get complicated from there. That she need to decide if she wanna be in a relationship or not.

My question is : Is this how Igbo girl date? What do I take from this? I've never dated a nigerian before. All she talks about is she is old and she is not married yet and money. Are Igbo girl only greedy and marry for money without getting to know who they are marrying or dating?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady by H2O2: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2010
grin  grin these naija babes are money-hungry dude. blackman shine ya eyes
Re: How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady by THEAMAKA(f): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2010
no less than 250k? she is just greedy. the culture brings most of these ladies up to depend on money this and that. money is everything. sigh. . . 3 weeks and she is talking about marriage? marriage is really overrated.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady by mamagee3(f): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2010
Buy her gifts and lots of ice cream. grin grin
Re: How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady by pharmking: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2010
lol lol lol my eyes are wide open man. I rather get a white women than this kind of behavior. It seems to me like something is off with her!!!
Re: How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady by ElRazur: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2010
A word is enough for the wise. So here goes: Move on. smiley
Re: How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady by jazzmin: 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2010
Well she told you right at the beginning, and you still went to put your head inside, now you are complaining,
Re: How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady by H2O2: 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2010
Prayer, dude.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady by chic2pimp(m): 12:07am On Jan 26, 2010
pharmking:

I've know this igbo girl for 6 months. She is 2 years older than me. Everytime I ask her out she will find an alibi not to go. But we do hang out at her place time to time or at my place for a movie or something. HEr toughts when we met is she won't marry or go out with somebody that is making less than $250K or is still in school trying to get his doctorate or something. Somehow after discovering my quakities and my plans she changed her mind. We started dating. the first week we made out and she slept at my place a couple time and me at her place without having sex. Two weeks later she took me to her parent's house without introducing me to any of her friends or anything. I'm not nigerian but from West Africa. She started talking about ring and marriage. Whenever I ask her any questions before she won't give a straight answer. She can't talk about her past and she hid herself all the time from any pertinent questions. The third week she changed her behavior like she didn't wanna do anything with me posing on the table that no sex before marriage. I ask her if after dating for 3 weeks I should give her a ring or something? THat where I come from we do date get to know erach other and develop that bond beyond sex, hang out and find common activities we can enjoy together and build history before we get into serious stuff such us engagement and marriage. Because After marriage there are more responsability and things get complicated from there. That she need to decide if she wanna be in a relationship or not.

My question is : Is this how Igbo girl date? What do I take from this? I've never dated a nigerian before. All she talks about is she is old and she is not married yet and money. Are Igbo girl only greedy and marry for money without getting to know who they are marrying or dating?
Are you freaking kidding me? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Does her Papa make that much money? undecided undecided
Dollars or Naira? undecided
You berra smack her bum back to reality.

pharmking:

lol lol lol my eyes are wide open man. I[b] rather get a white women than this kind of behavior[/b]. It seems to me like something is off with her!!!
No need for that. Plenty Non Gold digging naija women full ground.
This wan nah ultimate goldigger.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady by SisiKill1: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2010
Lmao! Still trying to get past Alibi.

Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady by Freiburger(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2010
THE AMAKA:

no less than 250k? she is just greedy. the culture brings most of these ladies up to depend on money this and that. money is everything. sigh. . . 3 weeks and she is talking about marriage? marriage is really overrated.

True word this time.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady by justwise(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2010
@Op,

How much does that girl make in a month and what is her level of education?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady by rerute1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2010

You know empty vessels make the loudest noise.

Nigerian girls want money. Bleep them all
Re: How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady by justwise(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2010
rerute1:

You know empty vessels make the loudest noise.

Nigerian girls want money. bleep them all
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady by waleski(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2010
Naija women are cultured bt dere are some hungry washed up gurls who are hungry nd unfortunatly u av 1 as a gf so d best thg is dat u keep luking nd ditch d 1 u av cause she is already showing signs of hw poor nd uneducated she is
Re: How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady by Dark1(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
waleski:

Naija women are cultured bt dere are some hungry washed up gurls who are hungry nd unfortunatly u av 1 as a gf so d best thg is dat u keep luking nd ditch d 1 u av cause she is already showing signs of hw poor nd uneducated she is

May God bless u dear sir.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Naija Lady by omega25red(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2010
@ poster

you should consider what she is bringing to the table beyond her beauty. What if you loose all your money then what? Also you took the right approach as to not falling for the come meet my parents which means we are getting married scam. If she is not interested in dating and getting to know you, i see no reason to continue with her just go back to being friends if thats possible and never marry someone who isn't bringing anything to the table (doesn't have to be riches but at least good home training and a kind heart)

(1) (Reply)

Dating My Cousin Brother's Best Friend / Can Your Partner Be With Your Phone For A Day? / Flaunting With Their Bf.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.