Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands (19930 Views)

10 Phone Brands That Failed Instantly / If Phone Brands Were Animals� / Consumer Perception: Phone Brands And What They Are Stingy With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
In this era of Android OS,many OEMs have made an indelible mark in the smartphone market due to various reasons.Such may probably be because of their marketing strategies or just as a result of being the first OEM,they gain immeasurable popularity and patronage.
However,some unpopular phone brands too got what it takes to properly satisfy the needs of many people.Lack of popularity doesn't necessarily mean lack of quality.
Check out these reasons:
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
1.Unpopular Brands Are Cheaper:
Unpopular brands offer customers more value for their money.They are generally pocket friendly and cheap to acquire.They offer amazing specifications for smaller amounts of money.Every consumer wants to maximise the possible values for his or her money.The prices of these popular brands are grossly overpriced relative to prices of unpopular products.You can imagine if tecno or infinix will sell leagoo m8 pro for 32k if they were the manufacturer. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
2.They Help Prevent Consumer Exploitation
These unpopular brands acts as agents that prevent popular brands from weilding some kind of Monopoly power.They help to prevent popular brands from further increase in prices of phones.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
3.They Provide Certain Accessories Memory cards,power banks,pouch etc are accompanied by most unpopular brands.Even popular Android devices once had these but increase in demand and in depth penetration of the smartphone market made them stop providing these accompaniments.Eg Tecno phones no longer come with memory cards.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
4.Lower Chances Of Ingenuity Or Counterfeited Products
Unpopular brands have lower faked versions of their devices compared to popular brands.This stems from the fact that counterfeitors will always try to maximize their illegal gains by faking only popular products.This rarely happens with unpopular brands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by NLOwner(m): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Not all unpopular brands are good tho, one just have to be careful and check customer reviews...

Xiaomi, Meizu, leeco, oneplus, UMI are all good..

If you buy Itel, Innjoo, THL, bluboo, HOMTOM and some others, I pity your condition!

My Opinion tho!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
5.Warranty
Unpopular brands tend to offer a longer period of time as warranty period, although this is not applicable to dome brands.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Franky826: 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Infinix, fero, Tecno, itel,and co waiting for you to finish like...

21 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by IamProdigy: 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Please what's the name of those phones you posted..and the prices sir...

Also are they ok..
Camera..
Battery and os
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by finnestdope(m): 7:26am On Jun 19, 2017
i agree with u to some level.

i bought kimfly m6 last month, the company is not popular...

i only used that phone for 1 week and it stopped powering on, i tought it was a minor case nd went to flash it, only to discover that the device has spoilt kpatakpata.

till now, no one knows what caused its damage.

23 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by BEATDABOOKIES: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2017
I have this fone b4 one yeye Igbo boy stole it from my pocket
Thunder fire fire Evans tribe cry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by HomesOfLife(m): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2017
wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by femi4: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2017
One reason not to follow the 5 reasons: Parts are not always available

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by obaival(m): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2017
On point
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by gidimasters(m): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2017
Team Xiaomi

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by mimee9(f): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2017
Never try solo phones,is fustrating

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2017
So what happens when the screen breaks and the parts are not available. angry Unpopular brands ko.. Buy at your own risk grin. Before we will hear that somebody's phone exploded somewhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by DjAndroid: 7:35am On Jun 19, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
4.Lower Chances Of Ingenuity Or Counterfeited Products
Unpopular brands have lower faked versions of their devices compared to popular brands.This stems from the fact that counterfeitors will always try to maximize their illegal gains by faking only popular products.This rarely happens with unpopular brands.
ingenuity is not the opposite of genuine.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by iliyande(m): 7:35am On Jun 19, 2017
My first unpopular phone LeEco (letv) was in 2014

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by corpersforum(f): 7:35am On Jun 19, 2017
The last one I tried, am still looking for the screen for over 3 years now.... 'Brian Tab'

Who unpopular brand epp?

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by sakalisis(m): 7:35am On Jun 19, 2017
cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Vatinie: 7:36am On Jun 19, 2017
Yes
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by rabonni(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2017
Gionee m6 remains the best phone I have used so far

9 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by CastroTbb(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2017
In the meantime,
OAP Lara Olubo shares text message Tonto Dikeh allegedly sent Churchill’s mum, when she begged her to let her son see their child

http://www.ememettosblog.com/2017/06/oap-lara-olubo-shares-text-message.html?m=1
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Alexbrain(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by gidimasters(m): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
So what happens when the screen breaks and the parts are not available. angry Unpopular brands ko.. Buy at your own risk grin. Before we will hear that somebody's phone exploded somewhere.

And they continue scamming you with high prices and their yeye 16gb rom and 1 gb ram

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 19, 2017
finnestdope:

i only used that phone for 1 week and it stopped powering on, i tought it was a minor case nd went to flash it, only to discover that the device has spoilt kpatakpata.

Dont just buy any cheap phone your see. Always base your trials on reviews.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by vickylincon(m): 7:39am On Jun 19, 2017
finnestdope:

lols. no kee m

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huawei New Algo Modem Unlock Code Generator (e303 Etc) / Top 5 Features Launched By Whatsapp In 2018 / Data Rate Increase: A Deliberate Mechanism To Reduce Social Media Influence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.