Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands (19932 Views)

10 Phone Brands That Failed Instantly / If Phone Brands Were Animals� / Consumer Perception: Phone Brands And What They Are Stingy With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by itelMobileNG: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
tygar:

Itel na fone?
Yes sir, ITEL na phone no be car
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
the bad side of using unpopular phone brands is that whenever there is a damage in the phone, it can hardly be replaced because of lack of spare parts
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by NLOwner(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
treatise:

you're absolutely correct: I bought 3 itel 1516 last December, one was stolen after a month whilst the other have visit customer care thrice this year. Aside the battery strength, it is a piece of crap !

LOL... Itel na rubbish but their marketers no go gree...
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by NLOwner(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
tygar:

Itel na fone?

Lol... That thing na lab specimen wey China use dey teach their students how to assemble phone.. grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by mimee9(f): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kesterkendra:
you just said my mind. bought that phone 2months ago and within 1week, it started with overheating/memory issues, took it back to the company and they said I should pay ½the price to fix it. .just gave the phone to our neighbour make he flex
bought my the phone for 19500,and within 3 weeks I sold it out for 4000,with beg
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Haddock(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
finnestdope:
i agree with u to some level.

i bought kimfly m6 last month, the company is not popular...

i only used that phone for 1 week and it stopped powering on, i tought it was a minor case nd went to flash it, only to discover that the device has spoilt kpatakpata.

till now, no one knows what caused its damage.

Abeg, thanks for sharing this. Sorry for your loss too.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by EzeUmuokorobia1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
GistFullGround:

The BEST Phone in the world, is BLU but you cannot get it in Nigeria.
Check Amazon

You are soo on point. I had this Blu phone a cousin sent me from Obodo Oyibo, though its a low end phone, but I dare say I enjoyed the phone so much for over one year I used it. The phone fall tire still no single scratch.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by judajix(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
#team LeEco

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by iliyande(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
NLOwner:

LOL... Itel na rubbish but their marketers no go gree...

itelMobileNG:

Yes sir, ITEL na phone no be car
cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by ndidibabe(f): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
finnestdope:

u de laf me faa?
Very funny. I Swear...

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by bhankymyk(m): 3:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Try Doogee x5 max Jst got mine
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Kesterkendra(m): 6:04am On Jun 20, 2017
mimee9:
bought my the phone for 19500,and within 3 weeks I sold it out for 4000,with beg
chai..this one weak me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by koskilala: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2017
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't!!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by bravesoul247(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Very good op. I like this
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by bravesoul247(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Franky826:
Infinix, fero, Tecno, itel,and co waiting for you to finish like...
Tecno can't pack up brother. Believe me
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Ejadike(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
True but sometimes you have to follow the popular ones cos of trust and quality. 2ell for me I'm always a loyal fan of Samsung and Tecno
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Ejadike(m): 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tecno Camon CX and L9 all the way.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Queentito(f): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
You've got points there op, but what happens when you buy unpopular brands and there's no where to get part replacement incase it develops fault?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by SleekMadam: 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
Queentito:
You've got points there op, but what happens when you buy unpopular brands and there's no where to get part replacement incase it develops fault?

Besides that sef, not all unpopular brands are good and that is why they sold very cheap. Awoof dey run belle, I advise you go for popular, tested and trusted brands like Samsung, tecno, apple, infinix and the likes

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Shadedtee: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
I prefer the devil I know to the angel I don't know, I would rather go for brands I can vouch for than go for these unpopular brands and end up throwing my money down the drain. If I no fit vouch for any brand in terms of sense making phones that's affordable, I can vouch for tecno

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by OluwaSemilore12: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2017
selflover:
I will ever be grateful for my Wiko slide 2 gift. On my own I wud preferred buying Samsung and d likes. But this wiko slide 2 has been working perfectly for the past 11months. It's has a great 13mp rear camera and 5mp front camera. The battery life is wonderful. Cool fone. Love it. So @op has a point.

Awesome, but if your wiko develops fault how do you intend to get it fixed?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Queentito(f): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2017
SleekMadam:

Besides that sef, not all unpopular brands are good and that is why they sold very cheap. Awoof dey run belle, I advise you go for popular, tested and trusted brands like Samsung, tecno, apple, infinix and the likes

Thank you! You've said it all

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by selflover(f): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2017
OluwaSemilore12:

Awesome, but if your wiko develops fault how do you intend to get it fixed?
I will visit wiko office in ikeja
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Timmyspy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Opsson rocks
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by realsammie(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
selflover:
I will visit wiko office in ikeja

pls do you have an idea how much this wiko cost now?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by selflover(f): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
realsammie:

pls do you have an idea how much this wiko cost now?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Folzye(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
isbish:
I am using a Cubot Dinasour. Super phone. 32k. 3 gig ram. 4g network. 13 mega pixel and 5 MP front camera. I so much love this machine.

I'ld like to know the proess of how you got the phone...I need one too
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Joshrob(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
oribi:

order your parts online bro, the world is at your fingertips...

Which site can I order for it
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by oribi(m): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Joshrob:

Which site can I order for it
AliExpress
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by 0079jaBond(m): 12:53am On Aug 14, 2017
What do you guys think about Leagoo m8 Pro please?
cc TechEnthusiast
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
0079jaBond:
What do you guys think about Leagoo m8 Pro please?

cc TechEnthusiast
They said Its really good,but lacks flash charge.Also one will have to dump the scatter file for TWRP recovery
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands by Youngpo413: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
bhankymyk:
Try Doogee x5 max
Jst got mine
Doogee products are really good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Features Launched By Whatsapp In 2018 / Huawei New Algo Modem Unlock Code Generator (e303 Etc) / Data Rate Increase: A Deliberate Mechanism To Reduce Social Media Influence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.