Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,285 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:45 AM

5 Signs You Are Religious - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Signs You Are Religious (312 Views)

5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell / 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are Religious by tobechi74: 12:48am On Jun 19, 2017
KNOW YOU ARE RELIGIOUS WHEN : -
1. You have to face a certain direction to pray. My dear God is everywhere.
2. You have to speak another man's language in belief that that is the only way to communicate with the creator of all. My dear God understands Swahili, Efik, Hausa even Pidgin that has no dictionary.
3. You have to use some items given you and taught you to use by your so called religious leaders for prayers to the God that also created the man who doesn't use those things. Hmm, My dear, the greatest item ever created is you yes you cuz no man can create you but those thing were made by men..
4. You believe it's your cleaning the church or mosque that cleans your heart and evangelism by carrying loud speakers to disturb people's peace in the 'early hours of the morning' or 'stressed hour of the evening' is the work of God. My dear you are just doing work for yourself and your own associates as those edifice called churches and mosques were built by men. The only edifice built by God is the world, nature and you. Ensure the betterment of either of those three thing or all and see if your blessings won't come. Your blessings will surely come cuz that's the only way to work for God as God's work is to make life better for man.
5. You have to learn praying in tongues. My people things of the spirit aren't learnt they are given as gift to the bearers and even the bearers won't be able to explain those gift to others but will use them for the benefit of self and others.
Good Evening.
# StupidlyMakingSen
Re: 5 Signs You Are Religious by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2017
Religion is a personal thing

(1) (Reply)

(5). 40 Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. / Otobo A Paid Blackmailer / He Always Listens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.