Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% (26850 Views)

BREAKING: NNPC “crashes Price Of Petrol, Cooking Gas” Nationwide / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide / Marketers Blame Drop In Diesel Price To Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Nbote(m): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2017
Some ppl sef, dey have jus made up their mind not to have sense.. So Diesel which soared to an all tym high due to d moronic dollar policy of d govt gets a price slash by d same govt dat was responsible for it in d first place and yet d only sensible thing dat came out of ur brains are things like"some ppl won't like this news" ??

Take dis typical slowpoke for example

Badbelle Liepobs will not like this
Even if the news source attributes it to NNPC, this is PMB/PYO's doing , they reduced fraud in NNPC and made sure allocations are paid on time
UPNEXT
Petrol , that's when bad belles will hug live wire

Hope U do know dat dis govt has accumulated over 300billion in debts to marketers in jus over 2yrs as contained in a recent report ryt? So which of d allocations are being paid up on tym? D mere fact dat some of u resort to tribal and ethnic slurs instead of analysing d issues on ground shows d deep rooted stupidity
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Oxenomy: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Bonjoro:

As at yesterday which is Sunday, bought mine for 3,400 in lagos.
well I don't know about Lagos but I bought in Abuja N4,200 last Saturday..
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by 9jatatafo(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Can they crash foodstuff in the market? crash current cost of living? crash the cost of fuel, LNP and kero too? And most importantly crash the Almighty dollars to maybe N130/$?
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by akoff123: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2017
NothingDoMe:
The three posters above me must be high on diesel fumes.

A remarkable achievement is when you meet and exceed your promises. Is this what you promised us APC? Have you even met the promises you made not to talk of exceeding it?

Abeg carry your tenets commot for here....mtchew
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by udemzyudex(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2017
deji15:

Sai Buhari, Sai Baba!!

Which unless sai baba sai Buhari...

Price is still #155, e be like you never buy diesel before, as at 2014,2015 pride of diesel was between 145 and 155..

Your vegetable took over and everything went up..
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by theroseofsharon(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2017
i bought it today @#160 in abk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by ncoolsome(m): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:
1,2,3 & the 4th comments are evidence of zombiesm..

Stuff we bought at less than N110 is now sold at N185 and you sang praises and the zombies with empty stomach whom their grand father has never has a bycicle spoke talk less of diesel truck engines are here already to shout DIE BABA!

I won't bother to explain further..

some parents can't afford a bicycle bt why dnt urs send you to a good school where English is taught properly..

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by henryutd(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2017
wristbangle:
I noticed the price crash as well which will be a temporary relief for sectors using diesel to power their generators.

With this news which translate to cost operation reduction, I expect price of commodities to crash a bit coupled with naira appreciation but corrupt and greedy people won't allow such to happen.

Also: price of cooking gas has crashed to N3200 for 12kg, N1700 for 6kg against N4500 and N2400 respectively before. Hmmm nice one

#3200? Please where in particular?
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by wristbangle: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2017
henryutd:

#3200? Please where in particular?

Apapa Lagos though some places it's 3,400
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by henryutd(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2017
wristbangle:

Apapa Lagos though some places it's 3,400

Okay. I bought two weeks ago 4500 in Onitsha
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Ahmeduana(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2017
what kind of useless crash is that, it was sold for 115 during Jonathan regime! so who are you fooling? surely the zombies!
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by ikorodureporta: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kerosene nkor?
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by adewex(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
davodyguy:

Youngman, Abuja is different from Lagos or down south.

I heard from a colleague that bought 12.5kg for less than 4000 naira

i bought 12.5kg at 4000 naira. it was 4500
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by NothingDoMe: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
akoff123:

Abeg carry your tenets commot for here....mtchew

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by martooski(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
deji15:

NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide by 42%

http://nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/NNPCinthenews/tabid/92/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/806/NNPC-Crashes-Diesel-Price-Nationwide-by-42.aspx

Price of Automotive Gas Oil (AGO), also known as Diesel, has crashed to about 42% nationwide, a huge downslide over the last six months, following key strategic interventions by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

Group Public Affairs Division,

NNPC, Abuja.

18th June, 2017.

I THINK THE CRASH IS RELATED TO THE IMPROVED DOLLAR TO NAIRA PRICE. THIS PEOPLE CAN TAKE GLORY FOR ANYTHING.
Meanwhile its still N200 in Kwara State
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
It is still too expensive.
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Useless government that brought only pains and sorrows to its citizens.
take us back to where we came from, that's the yardstick to measure your performance.
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
angelusbrut:
Useless government that brought only pains and sorrows to its citizens.
take us back to where we came from, that's the yardstick to measure your performance.

Can you take the price of oil back to $100 / barrel
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
udemzyudex:

Which unless sai baba sai Buhari...

Price is still #155, e be like you never buy diesel before, as at 2014,2015 pride of diesel was between 145 and 155..

Your vegetable took over and everything went up..

Can you return the price of oil to $100 / barrel?
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by udemzyudex(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
deji15:

Can you return the price of oil to $100 / barrel?

Bro tell that to your vegetable..

They promise us our refineries will be working, what happened? Stories upon stories.
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
udemzyudex:

Bro tell that to your vegetable..

They promise us our refineries will be working, what happened? Stories upon stories.

"They Promise us"? Why not be honest with yourself even for once? Who are the "us"? I am interested in knowing what PDP promised you?
Let me ask you again. Can you make the price of oil to rise to $100 per barrel? .
Your refinery was run down by your hero and his predecessors. Now the cost of fixing it, is enormous due to many decades of neglect.
Meanwhile, in few years many private refineries will spring up due to the FG commitment and provision of enabling environment. Then we will stop the importation of fuel once and for all. It will not take 16 wasted years of your wasteful party of choice before that happens.
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Iamwrath: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Your point being ?
lordyugo:

nairaland a breeding ground for rabid bigots, ppl engaging in so much tomfoolery jus for likes nd shares that doesn't translate anything positive to their lives.
u cant evn recommend nairaland again to a foreigner
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by udemzyudex(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
deji15:

"They Promise us"? Why not be honest with yourself even for once? Who are the "us"? I am interested in knowing what PDP promised you?
Let me ask you again. Can you make the price of oil to rise to $100 per barrel? .
Your refinery was run down by your hero and his predecessors. Now the cost of fixing it, is enormous due to many decades of neglect.
Meanwhile, in few years many private refineries will spring up due to the FG commitment and provision of enabling environment. Then we will stop the importation of fuel once and for all. It will not take 16 wasted years of your wasteful party of choice before that happens.

Funny, and what did your hero promise to do? Keep blaming the past administration? You have nothing to say, be truthful to yourself for once sir, this government is a failure.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Iamwrath: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Freeman59:

My daddy is a Fooooooooool. ?

Fixed
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
udemzyudex:

Funny, and what did your hero promise to do? Keep blaming the past administration? You have nothing to say, be truthful to yourself for once sir, this government is a failure.
You have failed to still answer the question. Can you get the price of oil back to $100 per barrel? In case you dont know , since we import most of our basic needs which this Govt is working hard to reverse, the price of oil will determine the availability of forex and also the price of goods that we import for now.
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by udemzyudex(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
deji15:

You have failed to still answer the question. Can you get the price of oil back to $100 per barrel? In case you dont know , since we import most of our basic needs which this Govt is working hard to reverse, the price of oil will determine the availability of forex and also the price of goods that we import for now.

Fine, we don't have the refineries to refine the crude oil In other to reduce price, and your Buhari promise us that, till date we are still importing fuel..

Keep defending this useless government, it hasn't gotten to your turn and i pray it doesn't.. When it start hitting you hard, you will voice out by force.

Keep talking about the price of oil, and how the past administration spoilt everything, keep using it as an excuse I stead of facing what's on ground..
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Iamwrath: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
NothingDoMe:
The three posters above me must be high on diesel fumes.

A remarkable achievement is when you meet and exceed your promises. Is this what you promised us APC? Have you even met the promises you made not to talk of exceeding it?

Nothing do you ke ?

Something has done your brain , tay tay
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Iamwrath: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:
1,2,3 & the 4th comments are evidence of zombiesm..

Stuff we bought at less than N110 is now sold at N185 and you sang praises and the zombies with empty stomach whom their grand father has never had a bicycle spoke talk less of diesel truck engines are here already to shout DIE BABA!

I won't bother to explain further..

See this one the stuff you bought at 110 , maybe you forgot ? you even bought it at 80 didn't you ? wasn't it that bastris you call your role model the one who increased it from where it was before ? Petrol was 65 naira when Jonathan got there, He paid bribes to brothers and sisters under the guise of subsidy and even then there was always scarcity , Two years running , when was the last time you queued for Petrol or Diesel or anything ?? we've had easters, christmas , new years , democracy days and not once was there a queue ? I would rather pay 200 for diesel as long as some jobless gays don't get to steal subsidy ( that's been boosting our internal and external reserves) than buy at 50 Naira if some ediots will be able to steal from the nation

Didn't you also apply for NPower ? i guess you never benefitted from Die Baba

Brainless people up an dan
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Iamwrath: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Chikelue2000:
The first 3 or 4 comments should bury their head in shame. So dis is d change we asked for right?

i'D RATHER BURY A LOG IN YOUR BRAIN , bad belle
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Iamwrath: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oxenomy:
shatap.. 12.5kg of gas is N4,500 in Abuja as at last Saturday..

Bad belle , even i bought gas 3kg 1050 on saturday , it was initially 1400 and climbing

You people never appreciate anything good in your life Bad belle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution / Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd / HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.