Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% (26846 Views)

BREAKING: NNPC “crashes Price Of Petrol, Cooking Gas” Nationwide / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide / Marketers Blame Drop In Diesel Price To Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Iamwrath: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
dragonking2:
Useless people.

Diesel was N115-N120 under GEJ.

So they want us to clap for them. angry

Ya , it was 85 naira before Jonathan got there and petrol was 65

bad belle

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
udemzyudex:

Fine, we don't have the refineries to refine the crude oil In other to reduce price, and your Buhari promise us that, till date we are still importing fuel..

Keep defending this useless government, it hasn't gotten to your turn and i pray it doesn't.. When it start hitting you hard, you will voice out by force.

Keep talking about the price of oil, and how the past administration spoilt everything, keep using it as an excuse I stead of facing what's on ground..

The existing refineries will be privatised one way or the other. Private refineries will be completed and fuel importation will be a thing of the past by 2019. This is a feat that your party of choice could not achieve for 16 years that they were in Govt and with high oil revenue.
Answer the following question truthfully:
Let us take this close to home may be you will get it. You are a man with three children and was earning N100,000 / month in 2014. By 2015 /2016 , your earnings has reduced to N40,000 per month. Meanwhile your kids are already enrolled in private schools paying N150,000 per term, you have promised to buy them new shoes and bags and your wife, Aso ebi for her sisters wedding before your salary was slashed.
Tell me how do you plan to solve this your family problem of loss of income?
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by udemzyudex(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
deji15:

The existing refineries will be privatised one way or the other. Private refineries will be completed and fuel importation will be a thing of the past by 2019. This is a feat that your party of choice could not achieve for 16 years that they were in Govt and with high oil revenue.
Answer the following question truthfully:
Let us take this close to home may be you will get it. You are a man with three children and was earning N100,000 / month in 2014. By 2015 /2016 , your earnings has reduced to N40,000 per month. Meanwhile your kids are already enrolled in private schools paying N150,000 per term, you have promised to buy them new shoes and bags and your wife, Aso ebi for her sisters wedding before your salary was slashed.
Tell me how do you plan to solve this your family problem of loss of income?

Will be? We are in 2017 sir, 2018 campaign will kick off and by 2019 they will prepare for election, when this government going to fulfil at their promises?

You forget that the economy also contribute to the way you live, you can't compare what #100,000 can do in 2014 to what it can do now, price of goods are times 2 of what it was in 2014, and yet minimum wages is still #18,000.

I'm done replying you sir, you're not being truthful.
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
udemzyudex:

Will be? We are in 2017 sir, 2018 campaign will kick off and by 2019 they will prepare for election, when this government going to fulfil at their promises?

You forget that the economy also contribute to the way you live, you can't compare what #100,000 can do in 2014 to what it can do now, price of goods are times 2 of what it was in 2014, and yet minimum wages is still #18,000.

I'm done replying you sir, you're not being truthful.

I am being truthful, but you are the one who failed to face reality. Govt income and expenditure is not different from individuals. You earn income to take care of your needs. Some of the promises are being fulfilled and more of it will still be fulfilled by 2019.
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:

See this one the stuff you bought at 110 , maybe you forgot ? you even bought it at 80 didn't you ? wasn't it that bastris you call your role model the one who increased it from where it was before ? Petrol was 65 naira when Jonathan got there, He paid bribes to brothers and sisters under the guise of subsidy and even then there was always scarcity , Two years running , when was the last time you queued for Petrol or Diesel or anything ?? we've had easters, christmas , new years , democracy days and not once was there a queue ? I would rather pay 200 for diesel as long as some jobless gays don't get to steal subsidy ( that's been boosting our internal and external reserves) than buy at 50 Naira if some ediots will be able to steal from the nation

Didn't you also apply for NPower ? i guess you never benefitted from Die Baba

Brainless people up an dan

Are you okay? You sound unwell..
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Iamwrath: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

is my daddy okay? he sounds unwell..

grin grin grin grin Eeeyah take him to clinic

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by udemzyudex(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
deji15:

I am being truthful, but you are the one who failed to face reality. Govt income and expenditure is not different from individuals. You earn income to take care of your needs. Some of the promises are being fulfilled and more of it will still be fulfilled by 2019.

Face reality? What can be worse than the reality Nigerians are facing now? From 4 trillion to 7 trillion budget yet nothing to show for it, and you expect me to be quiet? You say more will be fulfilled in 2019?

Funny.
Re: NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
udemzyudex:

Face reality? What can be worse than the reality Nigerians are facing now? From 4 trillion to 7 trillion budget yet nothing to show for it, and you expect me to be quiet? You say more will be fulfilled in 2019?

Funny.

Yes, face reality. Your beloved party was owing contractors since 2012 and that is why they could not complete any project. Where did you think that the money paid to contractors that are being owed came from? Do you think they print dollars in Aso Rock? We import most things and this Govt is determined to stop that and we are beginning to see that happen.

See how you can become a Millionaire in 2017 instead of complaining or looking for cheap dollars to import goods into Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/3868772/wants-millionaire-tale-kebbi-rice#57629811

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) / Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves / I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.