Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi (29044 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends / Bisola Hangs Out With Omotola & Saidi Balogun At Banana Island Ghost Screening / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by JamieBlog(m): 5:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Big Brother Naija Contestant, Tokunbo Idowu shares pictures she took with celebrities like Stephanie Okereke, Omotola Jalade, Falz, Iyanya, Bovi and her beau, Miyonse at the Creative community meet and greet with the US Consulate General.

See Pictures below

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/tboss-pictured-with-omotola-jalade-and.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by JamieBlog(m): 5:03am On Jun 19, 2017
More Pictures:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:04am On Jun 19, 2017
I always said She the Most likely to succeed amongst all the bb house mates

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by freshtimi(m): 5:42am On Jun 19, 2017
Sooooo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Good for her.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by Drinokrane: 5:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Tboring

10 Likes

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by crazyABO(m): 6:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Lol she's also a fan to them grin she made sure she took a pix with all of dem that's cool T BURST wink

17 Likes

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by praizephoto(m): 6:06am On Jun 19, 2017
it's a normal thing

1 Like

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by 10eola(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2017
I like her pierced nose tongue

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by bazooka1: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2017
We haven't seen the private jet owners oh.

19 Likes

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by stanleyazo(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2017
T-Boss and pictures ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by eti78(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Lord of the rings

6 Likes

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by gidimasters(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2017
cheesy angry grin
bazooka1:
We haven't seen the private jet owners oh.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by DONSMITH123(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2017
T staff abi Boss...stay off Iyanya o. That guy....anyway, ask of the rest story from Ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by lilfreezy: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

So because she took pictures with other celebrities, you've automatically concluded she'll be the most likely to succeed.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2017
What's that irritating ring she's wearing?

6 Likes

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by NwaAmaikpe: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2017
shocked

The Boss should stop associating with all these mediocres.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by corenewsonline: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by jeeqaa7(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Na do dem do us this thing? These old men dem.. Dem just wan scatter every thing for us. I would always say this. I would rather fight for a federal Republic of chibok than of biafra. Look the last fight or civil war stories they have dug up. I am below the age of 50. Any one who is 50, 51 or 52 must have been conceived in the most difficult of times. They are the real Hero's. They can tell us what their mothers went through to bear and raise them. So I guess. They are a handful. And yet. We young and have not seen anything yet Generation want to divide.. Anyways I always would say. Good luck with that.
Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by Lemonade01(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
So how did your definition of success become being star struck, and snapping with every Tom dick and Harry. She has always being gumming to celeb like dat even from the house. When those celebs start looking for TBOSS to snap with, den come back here and type what you wrote up thereundecided

9 Likes

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by empress101(f): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2017
cheesy say something...I'm waiting..
Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by Emac34: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2017
DONSMITH123:
T staff abi Boss...stay off Iyanya o. That guy....anyway, ask of the rest story from Ghana.
she already know
Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by YeyeGirl(f): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2017
I know iyanya must surely chyke tboss... na dem na, ndi akpan nd ekpeyong grin Mr kemen cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by geekybabe(f): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Most likely to suceed because she took pictures with bovi and omotola?
Lols.

Abeg this BBn news is so stale now. Most of d contestants av faded into oblivion. Even Mr Efe is almost forgotten. Can we move on now?

7 Likes

Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by Noblebrown7(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Attention!!! Where are you hiding?
Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by UwaBuPawPaw: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2017
Bovi don fine o...money is good
Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by pyin111: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2017
Tboss.

Tey wey I see this iyanya ooh

Anyway, do you have Itunes or amazon gift card for sell
Please bring them all on whatspp with fair prices 090-33992294
Re: Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi by SageTravels: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2017
And So??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Cute Actors Of The webseries, 'Best Friends In The World' (Video & pics) / N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives / Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.