Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile (19904 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody / Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile by robosky02(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2017
brain reset is working.....

thank Nigeria prison grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Subtle way of penetrate the social media again and before you know it Kemi old ways is back
Hahaaaaaaaaa
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2017
So prison has reset someone's brain?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile by madjune(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Two old and idle women.

They should give room for Evans news abeg.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile by trappatoni(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
durentchigozie:
Someone should give the guy above the guy above me a Job. Seriously.
seriously i've noticed he is against every one and every post. How could someone be this bitter about everything.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile by niggadee(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mama wari
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile by Davidbanky(m): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
The after effect of being in prison ... it's either it rehabilitates you or makes you worse ... I'm glad it worked for her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile by bigfather(m): 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
crazyABO:
That's why it called home of correction winkher brain has been reset cool

Dem don teach her better sense grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile by firebaby(f): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
crazyABO:

Babanla brain reset ni o!!!!..... Got much love for aunty kemi though grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile by yabatown: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
HolyCraig:
Excursion in Portharcourt prison has returned mama back to factory settings!

Old fool Kemi. Let her fvck up again and she will find herself back in jail. Fake journalist ex convict.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
I thought this Kemi woman used to yab Christians now look at he using terms like the devil is a liar. The truth is when me are faced with circumstances beyond their control they den turn to GOD. TAKE THAT ATHEISTS
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile by MightySparrow: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
How prison can bring sense to a straying person! May be Ibiyomie should be thanked for his strange way of reaching Kemi Olunloyo with the gospel she wouldn't accept as a free person.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile by shadrach77: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
She wore one pant for 3 months. SMH! cry cry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile by Crixina(f): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
crazyABO:
i dey tell you, prison does correct shitttt.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile by labake1(f): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There is no joy in hell when two enemies reconcile.

Well...they will still go to hell.

This new nairaland member though sad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile by crazyABO(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
firebaby:

Babanla brain reset ni o!!!!..... Got much love for aunty kemi though grin
firebaby much love kiss
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile by princessayesha(f): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
God bless the man that sent her to prison grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘I Prefer Being Addressed As Annie And Not Tubaba’s Wife / Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out / Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.