Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,634 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos (25840 Views)

Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North / Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture / Ritualists Kill 4 Boys In Islamic School In Niger State, Drain Their Blood(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by sayisayi(m): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nigerian niggers are the most dastardly negroes on the planet. Clear to see why SLAVERY thrived here for centuries
Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by wailersarefools: 6:35am On Jun 20, 2017
[s]
Ngozi123:

How do you know that he was referring to all Northerners when he said that? How do you even know that he was referring to the man's ethnic background when saying that? He could've been referring to those in the man's occupation, religion, gender etc. How do you know exactly? If you believe that the word "animals" automatically indicates "all Northerners" then I pity you for thinking so lowly of them. It shows where your mind isn't at right now undecided.

Neither you nor the person I originally quoted bothered to clarify before jumping to conclusions and attacking Igbo people for no good reason.

If you have good reading comprehension then you'd know that what I just wrote is an inference but before you try to invalidate this claim, just know that it's the exact same thing that you've just done. My inference is just as valid as your own.
[/s]
Shatap there and get out with this trash.
How many times have you referred to the gender, religion and occupation of the perpetrators of worse cases from your places as animals? Or do you want me to dig out worse cases from your places?
Gerrarahere jor.
Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Justiceleague1: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out with this trash.
How many times have you referred to the gender, religion and occupation of the perpetrators of worse cases from your places as animals? Or do you want me to dig out worse cases from your places?
Gerrarahere jor.

see what ngozi123 is doing to u now,eeyaa...ngo why nah,why make baba cry like this?

Op,i wonder if these mallams can ever become free from barbarism..

1 Like

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Twelve30(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tellemall:

Where was his(Hitler's) driving point that he was doing what he did in the name of his god?
Go and read his book amigo
Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Tellemall: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Twelve30:

Go and read his book amigo

It was never his driving force.
Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Twelve30(m): 12:15am On Jul 04, 2017
Tellemall:

It was never his driving force.

Don't argue... just go n read Mein Kampf
Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Tellemall: 1:56am On Jul 04, 2017
Twelve30:

Don't argue... just go n read Mein Kampf

I am.
Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Twelve30(m): 1:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Tellemall:

I am.
Just go away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her / Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos / British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.