Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? (21770 Views)

Name Your Best Reggae Artiste Of All Time. For Reggae Lovers. / List Of Winners At VGMA 2019 As Burna Boy Wins African Artiste Of The Year / 2018 Headies: Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Tiwa & Simi – Artiste Of The Year Award? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by 2dice01: 11:17am On Jun 19, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Hahahahahahaha. Efe's inclusion got me cracking.
thats how bet companies do their business bro

Abi you no like awoof
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by iamdynamite(m): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2017
davido all the way, he has really done well for himself, IF and FALL, are still making waves and i make bold to say that davido will win by landslide victory.
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by judgedredd22(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2017
IgboticGirl:
Apostle Suleiman

1 Share

Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by NLProblemChild(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2017
2dice01:
make dem just give my turtle ninja

Wizkid to win 2.50

Runtown to win 1.85

Tekno to win 5.89(but e get beef with the organiser)odd might change grin

Davido to win 1.08

Efe to win 8500 odd(just put 1k you are few meters away from being a millionaire) cheesy

stake responsibly
See my edited odds
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by Iykefirm(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
that yoruba award
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by marooh: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Abeg! Have nigeria music impact positively?
Davido.....OBO (puna)
Wizkid......sexy mama(suGar mama boy).
Tekno.......Rara (Bleep)
Runtown....? Still learn to weed.

I think lalal need this crown

Meme
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by 2dice01: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See my edited odds
chaii you be bet9ja i swear
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by emerituzprof(m): 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Davido all the way!
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
2dice01:

Wizkid to win 1.52

Runtown to win 1.85

Tekno to win 1.52(but e get beef with the organiser)odd might change grin

Davido to win 1.30

Efe to win 850 odd(just put 1k you are few meters away from being a millionaire) cheesy

stake responsibly

who b Efe? abi na Chinedu Ikedieze?
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by NeeKlaus: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
PaperLace:

I don't think any smash hit can dwarf the achievements of the people you just mentioned. They have a time frame to drop whatever smash hits (in order to be eligible for the award) and I believe it's almost exhausted, if it hasn't been exhausted.

I'll go for Tekno or Runtown. "Mad Over You" topped chart for far too long, longer than any other in recent time.
Davido's IF topped charts far longer than Runtown's.
Take that into consideration too, Bro.
IF was massive.
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by bossi021: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT
Experienced Marketing Executive and Secretary
Minimum of B.Sc or HND in any discipline
General Requirement:
1. Proficient in MSword,Excel, Corel draw Power point e.t.c for Secretary.
2. An experienced Marketer who can work with less supervision.
3. Must reside in Lagos.
4 .Both Male and Female.
Resumes to be forwarded to bosede@folly-yemltd.com OR ayemonisanyemisi@ymail.com with appropriate heading.
ALSO Call:08104800003 for confirmation of CV.
Attractive Monthly Remuneration.
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by bossi021: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
A Big Boutique in Ikeja Lagos is looking for a Sales Person, Requirements are as follows:
OND in Business Admin, Economics, Sociology or any related field
0 years work experience
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to manage purchases
Experience working in a retail store, particularly in a Boutique , would be an added advantage
Please send CVs of interested candidates to bosenisan021@gmail.com OR ayemonisanyemisi@ymail.com OR call 08104800003
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by victor8269: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Run town, just remember I said so
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by eedrees(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Don't invite rude olamide please.
Senseless post
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by sunnysunny69(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
eedrees:

Senseless post
did you know what he did last year ?
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Davido's IF topped charts far longer than Runtown's.
Take that into consideration too, Bro.
IF was massive.
Run Town's "Mad Over You" topped the Nigerian chart from (November) 2016 to 2017, it still hasn't dropped out of some charts in June 2017.

OAP Dotun confirmed "Mad Over You" received huge airplay. This was about 3weeks ago. "If" was released in February.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by abels(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
toxxnoni:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

In mama peace voice Chaii

We might be what you are looking for Check signature down in green color
We are on promo too
.. Stop being stupid, u hear?
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by salesforce: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by NeeKlaus: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
PaperLace:

Run Town's "Mad Over You" topped the Nigerian chart from (November) 2016 to 2017, it still hasn't dropped out of some charts in June 2017.

OAP Dotun confirmed "Mad Over You" received huge airplay. This was about 3weeks ago. "If" was released in February.
Mad Over You?? December?? But it was released in December naa.. how did it top it in November when it hadn't even been released?

And to correct you, it topped charts from December to February, when it was toppled by Davido's IF. True facts, bruh.
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by Rapoo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
It will be Efe.

Headies always goes to non-deserving people.

the right person got it last year @mreazi
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by Noblesoul123: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
2dice01:

Wizkid to win 1.52

Runtown to win 1.85

Tekno to win 1.52(but e get beef with the organiser)odd might change grin

Davido to win 1.30

Efe to win 850 odd(just put 1k you are few meters away from being a millionaire) cheesy

stake responsibly

You ehn!

grin
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Mad Over You?? December?? But it was released in December naa.. how did it top it in November when it hadn't even been released?

And to correct you, it topped charts from December to February, when it was toppled by Davido's IF. True facts, bruh.

Mad Over you was released on the 4th of November,video followed in December. It was already making waves before the video came out.
"If" has nothing on "Mad Over You" when it comes to airplay to me.

Nothing you've said so far is a fact.

"If" enjoyed the Davido factor, coupled with the catchy "tati billion..." phrase. "Mad Over You" has every, I don't want to go into that.
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by OfficialAwol(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Dino Melaye will take the artiste of the year. His song "Ajeku Iya" was a banger.

Lolz. That will be when Headies organise National assembly version

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by OfficialAwol(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
oyindare:
this is all you could thing of this early Monday morning...you better change your brain box...

If I were you, I'd simply have worked away and ignore a foolish man
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by LordOfNaira: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Lolz. That will be when Headies organise National assembly version
grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by NeeKlaus: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
PaperLace:

Mad Over you was released on the 4th of November,video followed in December. It was already making waves before the video came out.
"If" has nothing on "Mad Over You" when it comes to airplay to me.

Nothing you've said so far is a fact.

"If" enjoyed the Davido factor, coupled with the catchy "tati billion..." phrase. "Mad Over You" has every, I don't want to go into that.

Lols! Different strokes for different folks, Bruh. I see you don't like Davido at all... it's very obvious.grin

Well, the Headies will just have to decide this. I greet you, Baba. cheesy
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Lols! Different strokes for different folks, Bruh. I see you don't like Davido at all... it's very obvious.grin

Well, the Headies will just have to decide this. I greet you, Baba. cheesy

I like Davido. I'm female smiley
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by foremost55(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]DAVIDO

Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by NeeKlaus: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
PaperLace:

I like Davido. I'm female smiley
You are female??shocked Lols! My bad.. I should have been more civil, then.

PaperLäce, tho. I guess that's what fooled me, Ma'am.
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by wizkidndavido(m): 5:02am On Jun 20, 2017
wat of ycee
Re: Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? by OfficialAwol(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
wizkidndavido:
wat of ycee

Lol. For real? What has Ycee achieved this year, Juice?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians And Their Irregular Tastes For Music. / D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video / Top Ten Music Videos Featuring Nigerian Politicians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.