Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,553 members, 7,801,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God (51620 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by PrettyCrystal: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2017
A gallant police officer who was among the Intelligence Response Team (IRT) of the Inspector General of Police (IGP) who arrested the notorious billionaire kidnapper Evans in his Magodo mansion in Lagos - has reacted in jubilation to the big capture after sustaining a minor injury in the process.

Livinus Micheal posed alongside Nigeria's crime buster, ACP Abba Kyari and other policemen after arresting the wealthy criminal in his mansion.

Below is what the officer wrote on his social media account.

I give Almighty God the glory, and my boss Abba Kyari my 1 and only commander, and Abdulraham Ejily team 1, Abba k lead us 2 arrest the notorious and richest kidnapper Evans in which i sustained injury in d cos of his arrest but thank God I'm ok now. Thanks 2 God and all IRT for the dedication and manhunt of Evans. We had sleepless night and end of d day he was arrested.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/i-give-god-glory-policeman-says-arrest-notorious-kidnapper-evans-photos.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by PrettyCrystal: 9:02am On Jun 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Afonjashapmouth: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2017
How does this people showing their faces up and down makes any sense. Why is this Evan's victory taking weeks of uncalled for celebration when he has bigger bosses he has worked for walking freely plus other dangerous criminals like him to arrest. They have almost made all his cycle escaped due to uncalled for interviews and publicities. Naija sha

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by ihimiray(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2017
That man Abba kyari can solve crime for Africa, I really respect him

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by chukslawrence(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2017
Evans be like mtn... "every where you go"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by 00Ademi(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2017
Evans dis Evans dat...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2017
See Evans face grin grin E pain am as people dey smile pose for picture. Nigerians sha... it's like they're waiting for some news to pop up so they can talk non-stop about it. This Evans wahala don do... I sure say Apostle Suleman dey smile too wherever he dey. Evans don collect him spotlight.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by brunofarad(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2017
Thank God for his life

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Nuel25846(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2017
see undercover cops

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Achillesdam500(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2017
Evans bin the only one not smiling In these pictures grin

11 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Vatinie: 9:20am On Jun 19, 2017
Just one kidnapper
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by leonine1(m): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2017
today is Monday, we need another gist....
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by ednut1(m): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2017
this is getting lame

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by emmabest2000(m): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2017
Those police men indeed needed Mouth to Mouth jaree ... cool

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by leonine1(m): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2017
wont FFK and Daddy freeze come some comments?

i see Evans in Olamide and Davido's next lyrics

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by sweetval: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2017
This news is now being overrated..
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by hoover420: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2017
Damn!
This must be a joke angry
What about the gallant soldiers that fight boko haram daily? I can't see any one of them giving thanks & embarrassing themselves. I blame the mods for putting this in frontpage. Some things are just meant to be left in the trending section angry

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by ominilongest(m): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2017
Just Evans and person no go rest again...just assume this men catch Osama bin.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by realestniggah: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2017
EVANS is the New password to front page
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by bayocanny: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2017
I hate this country, make dem charge this guy(Evans) to court na..why are they wasting time on this criminals.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by asatemple(f): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2017
Amen for you, but the way you guys are posing with the kidnapper as if he's a celeb

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by xguy(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2017
good police officer
keep it up
see yopu later
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by softbwoy01(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2017
nice one
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Badboiz(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2017
Ok, alright
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2017
this Evans issue has been overflogged
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by dokdave(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2017
Do police office also have a costume day, or d garment is part of their uniform

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by MaziUchea: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2017
with the kind money this man collected from his kidnapping business,bribery and kwarupsun will surely take place
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by virus05(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
All dose pple na Police?. If dose ones come ur house u go tink say dem be robbers

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by xreal: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
This is unnecessary.

Evans now a celebrity.
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by NwaAmaikpe: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
sad

These are the people that have brought pain to the life of that poor woman and her five kids.
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by kolajoo(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
Sars bunch of thieves. Pot calling kettle black mtscheeew

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) / Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual / Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.