Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel (49520 Views)

D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Carrying Their Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by Victornezzar: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
fuckerstard:

And he did
lmao he can't type something meaningful

2 Likes

Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by Tweetysparkles(f): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
yes u are right wink
Ugosample:

And so what if the baby comes from a baby mama?

A baby is a baby, and a dad is a dad, period.
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by ifyain: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
lofty900:
The joy of being a father. I wish to experience this joy really soon. God abeg cheesy
It comes with huge responsibilities.
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by Tweetysparkles(f): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
for you mind cryjust come and teach me A b D or bodmas grin
Freiden:

Who will come to your house to beat u when there r better things to do with u cheesy
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
it's really not hard,of you want to so it...don't tell anyone,don't put pictures on aoxila media,don't mention anything about any lady or marriage....people will only know what you tell and show them

True. There's not one place on the internet you'd find a picture of me or my full name.
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by NwaAmaikpe: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
emmabest2000:

This is the only good comment from you I have ever read

Keep it up ... grin

@Topic Lovely Dad ...

Thank you..but please check again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by babyfaceafrica: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ziinno:

True. There's not one place on the internet you'd find a picture of me or my full name.
nice decision
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by ylaa(f): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
same here
may God's blessing continue to flow in their home

Ehiscotch:
how Dbanj was able to pull the secret marriage stunt off beats me.
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by firebaby(f): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
it's really not hard,ifyou want to do it...don't tell anyone,don't put pictures on aoxila media,don't mention anything about any lady or marriage....people will only know what you tell and show them

True
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by Bamidele539: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one

Because that's the only trophy he will clutch for a very long time.
Failed musician...I hope you won't fail at fatherhood too.
. Who told you he was a failed Musician?? Tll this very moment he his still rated top-most musician in Nigeria/Africa....kokomaster#

Big fish in a water vase.
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by madbuhari: 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
madam he is a king to you, your son, your village and his village people
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by 2dice01: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
Joy of being a father winkand when the baby is not from a baby mama... Who cares if it a secret wedding? make una go settle joor, I dey my house oya come and beat me grin
beat you with kondo abi grin

I dey cum tongue
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by yeanka007: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=Bamidele539 post=57656212][/quote]

NwaAmaikpe is a ning nong, he is full of trash.

The problem with those that keep calling D'banj a failed musicians is that they are still in coma that he left Don Jazzy because deep than their heart they know he is the best don jazzy ever work.

They love him, they just don't know how to accept that.

"Jealousy is love and hate at the same time"
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by Flamzey00(m): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
One bastard won't hesitate to comment dat he adopted d child#Lol# D'banj gbogbo ti Nigeria#Awon ti Illuminati#
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
for you mind cryjust come and teach me A b D or bodmas grin

Oya gimme your address. ..lets see if you'd still want to learn ABC / BODMAS

2 Likes

Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by Bamidele539: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
yeanka007:

NwaAmaikpe is a ning nong, he is full of trash.

The problem with those that keep calling D'banj a failed musicians is that they are still in coma that he left Don Jazzy because deep than their heart they know he is the best don jazzy ever work.

They love him, they just don't know how to accept that.

"Jealousy is love and hate at the same time"

they need OT!
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Look at the little baby. kiss

I'm happy that D'banj is happy and enjoying Fatherhood.
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by dharmiedrums(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
when it comes to stupidity, you up your game all the time. keep it up.
Monkey
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by maklelemakukula(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one

chei
if dbanj reads this he might contemplate suicide

dont be this cruel to people please. ur words can touch someone's soul. I'm begging you...dont speak to anyone this way again, even in ur personal life...show love to people even if they dont deserve it. no sarcasm intended. ur statement has me worried.
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by LordGuru1: 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
MFM:
Kudos boy! I'm very happy that GOD can still rely on few exeptionally focused curious Ones like you in your generation to help others not to sell their souls in the more vicious satan's end time deception. YAHWEH Most High shall uphold and help you to fulfill His Glorious Purpose for putting you in this world in Yahshua Christ Name. Read "Mankind's search for GOD" Jehovah Witness Watch Thower, "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren and "The Spirit of Leadership" by Mylse Muroe. After reading these, you can dabble more into luciferian deceitful spiritism knowledge without being swallowed by the demonic manipulations.
The following reponse to you dearest in Yahshua!

MFM:
Kudos boy! I'm very happy that GOD can still rely on few exeptionally focused curious Ones like you in your generation to help others not to sell their souls in the more vicious satan's end time deception. YAHWEH Most High shall uphold and help you to fulfill His Glorious Purpose for putting you in this world in Yahshua Christ Name. Read "Mankind's search for GOD" Jehovah Witness Watch Thower, "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren and "The Spirit of Leadership" by Mylse Muroe. After reading these, you can dabble more into luciferian deceitful spiritism knowledge without being swallowed by the demonic manipulations.
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by datigbogirl: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:
how Dbanj was able to pull the secret marriage stunt off beats me.

he's broke so why does that beat you?
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
ifyain:

It comes with huge responsibilities.
yes bro but God is the master
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by shos: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one

y taking panadol for someone headache.#busybody
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by newslifeop: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Good
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked Nice one
Because that's the only trophy he will clutch for a very long time. Failed musician...I hope you won't fail at fatherhood too. .
you are a big fool.
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by donqx: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
good
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by keshmuah(f): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Excuse me!
You sound like you've got no joy left in your life
You think he is a failed musician yeah?but i think he has made more money than you'll ever make in your entire life
Even the smartest people have their off days
Leave him and his failed career alone!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one

1 Like

Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by Lsofdk(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
datigbogirl:

he's broke so why does that beat you?
What's your networth?
It's funny how people who don't even measure up, proudly open their gutter mouth to call people broke.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by codedthingzzzzz: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nice one eja titobi.....i feel you bruv
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by codedthingzzzzz: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
youre just a big fool, how much your own papa worth
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by codedthingzzzzz: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
youre just a stupid ass fool....how much your papa worth that you can say someone is broke.....na your type no dey get food for house [quote author=Bamidele539 post=57656212][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos / Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years / DonJazzy, Olamide & Iyanya Dressed As Ladies With Boobs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.