Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel (49525 Views)

D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Carrying Their Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by Theblackstalln: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
for you mind cryjust come and teach me A b D or bodmas grin
I will teach you how I can be your pilot and how u can be my cock pit
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by NwaAmaikpe: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
keshmuah:
Excuse me!
You sound like you've got no joy left in your life
You think he is a failed musician yeah?but i think he has made more money than you'll ever make in your entire life
Even the smartest people have their off days
Leave him and his failed career alone!

Ooooops..too late honey
I've already made more money.

Devote more time to working on the filter on your photos

2 Likes

Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by oodua1stson: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one

Because that's the only trophy he will clutch for a very long time.
Failed musician...I hope you won't fail at fatherhood too.

Big fish in a water vase.
e no go jolly for you and the 7 bastards who liked your comment

Oloriburuku ni e

1 Like

Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by petbam: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one

Because that's the only trophy he will clutching for a very long time.

Stupid comment, tell me who is more successful in ur entire family than Dbang and I will stand to be corrected. Please try to use your dirty mouth for people edification and not to downgrade people.
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by OlaDapxon(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
emmabest2000:

This is the only good comment from you I have ever read

Keep it up ... grin

@Topic Lovely Dad ...
the guy is too mumushious
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by MzJin(f): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
OlaDapxon:

the guy is too mumushious

Sorry which guy if I may ask oga......??

1 Like

Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by OlaDapxon(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:

Sorry which guy if I may ask oga......??
nwaamaikpe nau
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by MzJin(f): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=OlaDapxon post=57662930]
nwaamaikpe nau[/quote

OK dear

1 Like

Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
it's really not hard,ifyou want to do it...don't tell anyone,don't put pictures on aoxila media,don't mention anything about any lady or marriage....people will only know what you tell and show them

Gbam ! It really isn't a big deal .how ever dbanj has been throwing him self to the media of recent is it that he is looking for relevance or what ?
I feel he should cool it
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by sshalom(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one

You, Sir need to purge your soul of hatred!
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by sshalom(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Congratulations. The feeling of holding your child in your hands is incomparable to anything in the world.
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by Drbarmes(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oboi see wetin Don Jazzy dey miss.. To be a dad is sweet o. U can confirm from DJ Khaled
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by keshmuah(f): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
You wish!

Better stop deceiving yourself and run to Jesus for sense undecided undecided
NwaAmaikpe:

Ooooops..too late honey
I've already made more money.

Devote more time to working on the filter on your photos
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by sfinkzslot(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
lordkit2:
D'Banj's wife, Lineo, shared this cute photo via Instagram of him cuddling their son, Daniel. She celebrated the singer, writing; "You're a king to the world.... but sooo much more to us".

See photo below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/19/photo-dbanjs-wife-lineo-shares-an-adorable-photo-of-him-cuddling-their-son-daniel/

WHOSE KING kwanu
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by foremost55(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
wh dem epp
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by begwong: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
sharisto:
who is dbanj pls
One of your lineage ancestors
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by riyanxeally(f): 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
ull never n can never be like him in fifteen generations guess we know whose failed...
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by Dailyschoolnews: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one

You're suffering from a big, BIG and big J.
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by everton4life(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one

Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by greatman247(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one

Failed you say? you know nothing about the real definition of failure. You are jealous, don't allow that consume you, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by sugarwiz(f): 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one

Kids are not trophies
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by genieluv(f): 1:30am On Jun 20, 2017
Ehiscotch:
how Dbanj was able to pull the secret marriage stunt off beats me.

Seriously, not just you alone. The guy outsmarted everyone n took us completely unaware.
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by Ehiscotch(m): 7:03am On Jun 20, 2017
genieluv:

Seriously, not just you alone. The guy outsmarted everyone n took us completely unaware.
my oh my. hello beautiful. cheesy
Re: D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel by maclerry(m): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one

At times people like you need to reason for once before you comment. What do you mean by failed musician? D'banj became what he is through music and he has achieved it all, money, fame, fortune, recognition. He is among the top 3 musician in Nigeria, Psqure even said it that apart Tubaba, D'banj and them there is no other musician in their category. Perhaps the most influential musician in Africa. What else bro?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon / Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years / DonJazzy, Olamide & Iyanya Dressed As Ladies With Boobs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.