Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) (27247 Views)

Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed / Lady Pours Hot Water On Baby Daddy Because Of Domestic Violence / Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by AdoraAmadi: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2017
Ivie Edobor, victim of domestic violence who has been in and out of court and hospital, after she was reportedly brutally attacked by her husband John Edobor and his thugs in Lagos, marked one year of the ugly incident yesterday.

Ivie whose bones were crushed by her husband and is currently on crutches with iron bars inside the legs to aid support, took to Facebook to write an emotional post, while also disclosing that her husband who assaulted her jumped bail and have fled to America with his mistress.

Here's her post;

"Its been 1year since the terrible incident that took my right leg. I'm grateful to God for sparing my life that night. Yes, the perpetrator is still at large after jumping bail and fleeing the country to America with his mistress even with court case still on but one thing is sure, I am strong, I am happy, I am free, I have the love of my beautiful angels and most importantly I AM A SURVIVOR. This is my life after DV. My God is awesome".

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/im-strong-woman-victim-domestic-violence-mark-one-year-anniversary.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Derawiz(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Kudos.. May God make you bigger and give you the strength to continue training your kids in life.
Amen

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Addicted2Women: 11:47am On Jun 19, 2017

I give women sweet beating in the bedroom

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by OZAA(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2017
SPACE BOOKERS association of nigeria, una weldon. grin grin grin

11. shurch(m): Quote Post
Ehya... GOD DEY.
10. spartan117(m): Quote Post
b
9. Ericaikince(m): Quote Post
Oya post my comment
8. Ayomibare: Quote Post
Praise God
7. spartan117(m): Quote Post
h
6. YelloweWest: Quote Post
shocked
5. Evablizin(f): Quote Post
K
4. Benjom(m): Quote Post
wi
lala
2. Addicted2Women: Quote Post
Uu
Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Benjom(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2017
It's great to be alive especially in good health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2017
That monster should be killed,for keeping her is this terrible situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by YelloweWest: 11:48am On Jun 19, 2017
I thank God for this woman.

The stupid husband has absconded after jumping bail

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by spartan117(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2017
NCAN reporting live from lagos
Name: John Edobor
Tribe: Benin
Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Ayomibare: 11:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Karma!! Where art thou

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Ericaikince(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Oya post my comment
Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by spartan117(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2017
space booked

call 07067703442 to buy this space for just #2000
Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by shurch(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Ehya... GOD DEY.
Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by madridguy(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2017
So painful.
Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by marooh: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Who else is looking for husband?
Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by SamUtaji: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2017
SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

2 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by sapphey(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2017
Ayomibare:
Praise God

Some men are scum
Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2017
I'll need to hear from the other side before drawing sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by engrkaz(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Say no to DV....
Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Klington: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Her husband jumped bail after this barbaric and inhuman act.. .. God please help Us

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Addicted2Women: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Klington:
Her husband jumped bail after this barbaric and inhuman act.. .. God please help Us

Maybe they found out that the man was the only one assaulted
Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Addicted2Women: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2017
OZAA:

Ehya... GOD DEY.
b
Oya post my comment
Praise God
h
shocked
K
wi
lala
Uu

I have a serious question i wanna ask you

How long have you been mentally unstable ??

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2017
shocked
Ivie is a bad woman and a badluck to her husband Edobor.

The man lost his job in Zenith bank because of this unfaithful mistake of a woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Benjom(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2017
OZAA:

Ehya... GOD DEY.
b
Oya post my comment
Praise God
h
shocked
K
wi
lala
Uu

Nairaland Chief Security Officer (NCSO), you do well. I wish you "Happy Security Day" grin

2 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by NCP: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Ivie Edobor, victim of domestic violence who has been in and out of court and hospital, after she was reportedly brutally attacked by her husband John Edobor and his thugs in Lagos, marked one year of the ugly incident yesterday.

Ivie whose bones were crushed by her husband and is currently on crutches with iron bars inside the legs to aid support, took to Facebook to write an emotional post, while also disclosing that her husband who assaulted her jumped bail and have fled to America with his mistress.

Here's her post;

"Its been 1year since the terrible incident that took my right leg. I'm grateful to God for sparing my life that night. Yes, the perpetrator is still at large after jumping bail and fleeing the country to America with his mistress even with court case still on but one thing is sure, I am strong, I am happy, I am free, I have the love of my beautiful angels and most importantly I AM A SURVIVOR. This is my life after DV. My God is awesome".

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/im-strong-woman-victim-domestic-violence-mark-one-year-anniversary.html

Only a weak man beat/fight a Lady.
Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by kolnel: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2017
Pathetic
The issue here is the culture that frowned at divorce
In saner clients they might have been separated before this gruesome act

Meanwhile our ladies should make sure the laws work, before seeking equality with their husband to avoid situations like this

"I see you sis'

4 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Victornezzar: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2017
spartan117:
NCAN reporting live from lagos
Name: John Edobor
Tribe: Benin
Sense:None

5 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2017
na wa........the man been plan to kill her?
Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2017
Women should stop deceiving themselves, if a man is violent to you during courtship run away from him.

Forget Church and any parental advice that says you should endure beatings because of marriage , its suicide.

In the words of the late Whitney Houston : 'Better to be alone than unhappy'.

8 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Lipseals: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
marooh:
Who else is looking for husband?

There are good men out there. Not all are abusers.
Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by soulfood(m): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
We all should speak against abuse in marriage but always remember the woman is not always the victim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXBZRMNTCSU
Re: Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) by blank(f): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
quentin06:
Women should stop deceiving themselves, if a man is violent to you during courtship run away from him.

Forget Church and any parental advice that says you should endure beatings because of marriage , its suicide.

In the words of the late Whitney Houston : 'Better to be alone than unhappy'.

If you remember her story, she left him but he came after her, to her new house, and beat her up. That was where he broke her leg.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm / NDLEA Find Drugs In A Lady's Handbag At The Airport (Pictures/Video) / Two Nigerians Arrested For Impersonating Kenyan First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.