Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) (35231 Views)

Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event / Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo / Plus-Sized Woman Twerking At Oritsefemi's Wedding (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by jetbomber17: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
I need that GEJ meme the one he was holding his chins
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by emerituzprof(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hmn, m not going to watch it second time m fasting
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by newwaverecords2: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
New Record label looking for experienced music artistes and producers. Check newwaverecords.com.ng for details or follow us @newwave_rec on ig or twitter.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by loomer: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Shame no dey catch all these ones
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Their ass, their pikin. Everybody get him own race to run
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
jetbomber17:
I need that GEJ meme the one he was holding his chins
say no more cheesy

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by suremanpatriot: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Why are all these corrupt morals tryin to corrupt the young generation
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by nobleblood: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
This was why we kept them locked up for ages.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
oh my ?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by Ejirochocho(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
Rubbish

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by buchilino(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
THOUGH IT'S ISNT MY BIZ, BUT TWERKING IN A CHILD'S BIRTH DAY?, DATS JUST TOO MUCH

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by OMANBALA1: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Irresponsible pieces of trash called mothers. You can never make a LovePeddler a house wife.

Have have you ever seen people like Genevieve twerking.
Nigerian women don't waste time to copy anything they see black Americans doing without asking questions.
In America twerking is seen as a trashy dance by people in the ghetto that's why trashy women like Nikki Minaj,Amber Rose and Black Chyna twerk but you never see Gabrielle Union,Sanaa Lathan and Angela Bassett twerk.
Classy women look down on women that twerk because twerking is trashy.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by ogtavia(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
call it newage...I don't care....these are examples of who a mother shouldn't be...and look at that smallie already copying them...smh...
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by OMANBALA1: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Even in Nigeria movies they are using American street ghetto slangs like "my bad" in a corporate setting,even Omotola do it and its a shame because Americans would be like what da ffuuck are they even saying !
Nigerians are the most ignorant and inferior set of human in Africa!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by Burgerlomo: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
They're birds of the same feathers that flocks together.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Bad example for thw kids, i will understand if this was a club, but aa childs party is a no
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by mistermoi(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oshi a ra'ta ma ra'yo. Awon olosho, odo'ko (slut) gbogbo. Mtcheeew undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by fresherdanU: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
how is that your business? why are u taking paracetamol over another person's headache.

aproko, lowase se.

Papiikush:
Be twerking up and down, don't go back to your husband or go and remarry. Ashewo undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by fresherdanU: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
fear God . the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

tgmservice:
christ!! i can smell their stinking asses all the way from here
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by newslifeop: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Good
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
This one na ASHAWO RELOADED
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by donqx: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
twerk...nothin dey the ass again
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by nonyceezy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nigeria.......where have we kept our values??
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by Nofuckgiven: 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
MrMystrO:

but guy I don't understand the meaning of ur post. Don't go back to your Husband: Is it The one that abuses her you are talking about? what do you want her to do? Run back to him and let him continue abusing her?
Or don't go and Remarry: Remarry who? You? is she a man that she will go about looking for who to marry? How do you people even think! Someone is somewhere trying to move on with her life, having fun and advertising her goods in the process for the next potential suitor and you have the nerve to sit in your shithole and call her ashawo because the Internet gives you anonymity. Shame On you and Your Senseless Post! Now..
If it were Tonto Dike would you type this same thing? Now you are supporting your fellow Yoruba. How bigoted can you get?? What moral value does twerking add to one's life?? Keep supporting what is bad. Rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Ashowos advertising
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) by Nature8(m): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2017
MrMystrO:

but guy I don't understand the meaning of ur post. Don't go back to your Husband: Is it The one that abuses her you are talking about? what do you want her to do? Run back to him and let him continue abusing her?
Or don't go and Remarry: Remarry who? You? is she a man that she will go about looking for who to marry? How do you people even think! Someone is somewhere trying to move on with her life, having fun and advertising her goods in the process for the next potential suitor and you have the nerve to sit in your shithole and call her ashawo because the Internet gives you anonymity. Shame On you and Your Senseless Post! Now..

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor / Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up / Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.