Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Conoil Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Conoil Interview (8861 Views)

Recent Conoil Interview / Conoil Interview Thread / Conoil Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conoil Interview by Twinkieacee: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
that your friend did he attend the first and second or his first was on 3rd?
Re: Conoil Interview by Andy2274: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
He attended the first. We were invited for the first interview on 21st June later moved to 22nd but I didn't go. He went for the first at saka tinubu No 54 or so and the 2nd interview was on 3rd July at same saka tinubu but No 38.
Re: Conoil Interview by Twinkieacee: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
okay let's be hopeful till Monday as they said den
Re: Conoil Interview by diamondy: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Actually went for the 2nd interview on the 3rd of this month. The Edhr interviewed me. We were like 6 in number that went for the 2nd interview but havent gotten no feedback yet.
Re: Conoil Interview by diamondy: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Guys, has anyone been called?
Re: Conoil Interview by Andy2274: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2017
I am not sure
Re: Conoil Interview by diamondy: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2017
This house has gone so dry. No information again
Re: Conoil Interview by Andy2274: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
No information ooo. Even my friend is worried. They have not contact him yet
Re: Conoil Interview by Arrowgents: 5:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Conoil don sly me,i didnt get a msg 4d 2nd interview dat means its only those dat were interviewed on d 3rd of july dat will likely get d job
Re: Conoil Interview by diamondy: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2017
Us that went on the 3rd havent heard nothing. Sent a text to the guy that invited us, he didnt even reply
Re: Conoil Interview by AJ2ICE: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Why is there silence[sup][/sup]
Andy2274:
Very sure. A close friend of mine went for the 2nd interview on 3rd. They sent him a text on sat 1st and he went on 3rd Monday. I couldn't attend the first interview.
Re: Conoil Interview by diamondy: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
I guess no update
Re: Conoil Interview by Twinkieacee: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2017
I got a mail from them that there is aptitude test pls any one has past question s
Re: Conoil Interview by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
after interview ,then test which kind company be this is it not supposed to be other way round
Re: Conoil Interview by Twinkieacee: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2017
lol.....you got the mail too?
Re: Conoil Interview by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2017
A friend got test invite for test on saturday at JKK. Young chartered accountant role. They advert dey put out dey used gmail and did not mention coy name self. Any ideas wat to expect
Re: Conoil Interview by Twinkieacee: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2017
so sorry the CBT test not for tarmac executive the tarmac executive role not out .just got to know its for business dev
Re: Conoil Interview by AJ2ICE: 5:49am On Sep 26, 2017
Arrowgents:
Make conoil contact us jare,better still i will call/send a msg to mr festus dat was in charge of tarmac executive guys
Bros have you got any useful information or we just forget about conoil and look elsewhere..... You know what i mean nigerian companies if you dont hear from them after a while then it is assumed that you were not selected on this occasion
Re: Conoil Interview by Arrowgents: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2017
4get abt conoil jare if u were not interviewed on the second occasion
Re: Conoil Interview by Andy2274: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Even those that went for the second interview have not heard anything till date
Re: Conoil Interview by tunafishbabs(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2017
Anyone gt a text for conoil interview on Monday at Apapa?
Re: Conoil Interview by Andy2274: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
tunafishbabs:
. Which position? Because some people did two stages of interview since July and have not been called.
Re: Conoil Interview by tunafishbabs(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Andy2274:
. Which position? Because some people did two stages of interview since July and have not been called.

Business Development Executive
Re: Conoil Interview by AJ2ICE: 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
tunafishbabs:

Hw did your interview go... Any latest news or relevant information
Re: Conoil Interview by tunafishbabs(m): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
AJ2ICE:

Hw did your interview go... Any latest news or relevant information
Went well... It was a short session... No news yet
Re: Conoil Interview by navite: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2018
I wrote the test too. Was later invited for interview at their Apapa Office on September 12th last year. It took just about 5 minutes. The panel was friendly one. They only asked about my current job functions and to list the items in a statement of profit and loss account and how Return Inward and Outward would be treated. Easy right?

Got invited for a second interview on 31st July this year but was postponed with the new date yet to be communicated to us. I think the company's recruitment process usually takes time and one really needs to be patient. I got an invite for a second interview after almost a year. I had even forgotten about it. I hope this helps.
Re: Conoil Interview by navite: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2018
I got an invite for a second interview for 31/7/2018 but this was postponed with a new date yet to be communicated to us. Did you get an invitation?
tunafishbabs:

Went well... It was a short session... No news yet
Re: Conoil Interview by navite: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2018
I wrote the test too. Was later invited for interview at their Apapa Office on September 12th last year. It took just about 5 minutes. The panel was a friendly one. They only asked about my current job functions and to list the items in a statement of profit or loss account and how Return Inward and Outward would be treated. Easy right?

Got invited for a second interview on 31st July this year but was postponed with a new date yet to be communicated to us. I think the company's recruitment process usually takes time and one really needs to be patient. I got an invite for a second interview after almost a year. I had even forgotten about it. I hope this helps.
A friend got test invite for test on saturday at JKK. Young chartered accountant role. They advert dey put out dey used gmail and did not mention coy name self. Any ideas wat to expect

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plan International Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test / Soliciting For Alan And Grant Aptitude Test Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.