Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI (34448 Views)

How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) / Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed / Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by ApexPredator: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nigerian hackers are good. In developed countries US, China and Russia the military and corporate sector would have made the most of their skills.
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by Deeldorado: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
These guys are making life difficult for innocent Nigerians working hard abroad. Imagine being an innocent hustler and people view you as a potential çriminal'because of these evil guys. Quite frustrating.

Companies should start investing massively in cyber security. The internet has become both an enabler as well as a threat to business.
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by aadoiza: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Another self-important drivel and propaganda by the US. Dem talk am like say our hackers are anywhere near their's.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by 9jatatafo(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
I beg to disagree with this report. Arabs, Russians, Romanians and Indians hackers are doing more harm than Nigeria. This FBI are just trying to discredit Nigerians. American hackers are also very deadly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nigerians don't hack
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by asahnwaKC: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Interesting....
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by rozayx5(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
hushpuppy and his gang

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by tmxme(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
g boys sha
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by Easy5265: 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
If you believe so called Nigerian hackers are are behind these then you must be a fool ..The Yahoo boy is not a computer geek but a ritualist masquerading as a hackers , most of these crimes are varied out by slavs and Indians

Your statement is laced with so much ignorance...domain wire is the future.
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by madbuhari: 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
how do they come to term that its only Nigerians that do internet scam Dullard buhari has tarnish our image by calling us criminals and fraudsters while him and every member of his family is the only good reputable people in Nigeria.... I blamed the selfishness of the yellowbars

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by SalamRushdie: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Easy5265:

Your statement is laced with so much ignorance...domain wire is the future.

You see you claim to be a smart g boy yet you couldn't even read and comprehend the article ..Domain wire fire yet I will see you in babalawos house soon
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by VickyRotex(f): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
That exploit is old na. (CVE details).
It's a "Microsoft Memory Corruption Vulnerability"

You saying since 2015, Microsoft hasn't successfully patched it?
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by dami2boi(m): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Look at all this skills put into wrong use.

Nigeria Politicians to be forewarn is to be forearm, Now is the time for you people to regulate our cyber space with cogent rules that are strong and applicable and not the weak ones we have in the constitution. Hmm the way i am seeing it, identity theft / impersonation will not be in physical form again oh.

Just imagine the BVN not completed text i have been receiving and they all have phone Nos attach in the messages, took it to my bank, the only response i keep getting is don't response to them, don't response to them that all they always say, but can't those number contain in the messages be trace and track to get the culprit behind this madness.

Now that our internet is not broad and skill personnel in that area is not much, this is the time to tighten up with determination in order to have full control over our cyber space and get the intruder in our mist to prevent unforeseen danger that lay ahead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by WebSurfer(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
MrMystrO:
The Hustle is Real Man! And the Highest I don collect for the street Na $10,000. God dey sha
you even have your picture on your display on your page. The FBI will trail you as you don't have sense
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Seriously, there are guys without any office address building houses every year. What do you sell ? Nothing.

Everything shrouded in secrecy.
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wire wire kin sha ti lowo oo grin hushpuppi ati investor bj i see you
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by ivolt: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Thunder fire una, cheap blackmail. No denying fact guys huzzle overnight for Maga but when a country is doing good and trying to climb up, America and their follow follow UK will always drag their name into something. More fraud are committed in southern Florida than all of Africa combined and people behind it are American. Anyone can Google it. And who doesn't know kaspersky is dodgy, they made the best antivirus on one hand and made the baddest of viruses on the other hand, most of those antivirus staff are reformed hackers themselves. You can't sell the antivirus without the viruses everywhere.

@bold
how can you equate scamming activities with good ?
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by Abudu2000(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
All these datas are pure lies ,just to out Nigerians name in the mud it us alerted in...

No one even mention Ghana and eastern Europe countries anymore, even USA has the worse cyber criminals in America and when their law enforcement are too incompetent to do their jobs they throw the blame on Nigerians and we Nigerians are quick to blame our own...

Rubbish!!!
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by odinga1of: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
MrMystrO:
The Hustle is Real Man! And the Highest I don collect for the street Na $10,000. God dey sha

Oga add me on hangout we need to discuss ASAP...........monicajansen101@gmail.com

High Star for you in advance.................
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by sunnysunny69(m): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
ivolt:

@bold
how can you equate scamming activities with good ?
trying to do good economically I mean.
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by franzis(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
3 Billi USD .. haba FBI kilode , every russia, Asia , American , European hackers don become Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by Cutestud(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Na ogun go blast these malafakas! Wire wire when boys dey use hustle 2k dols once in a red moon na him don reach 3billi?? When Russians hacked ur elections to install Trump, it was cool but small thing una go dey sing Nigeria n Nigerians. The thunder when go fire F.B.I dey warm up for second half. Idiats!!
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by bellotaofeek: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
D.C. Gang, Wire Gang , Carting Gang , ITunes gang etc what's your take on this grin
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by AreaFada2: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pure lies.

Let them show the evidence.

Anybody can pull anything out of their anus and write it all over place.

We remember former US Secretary Of State Colin Powell, sitting there authoritatively telling us about Saddam's stockpile of WMD. With maps & all. Like a headmaster.

It all turned out to be a massive hoax.

We sabi their ways by now.
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is just 10% of davidos thaarty billion. So he is insanely richer than all Nigerian hackers combined. Wow!!
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by martineverest(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
blaquebelle:
Good thing I'm learning to hack cheesy
get ready to face the consequences....smh
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by thunderbabs: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omo, see how FBI give yahoo boiz a more sophisticated "term" - Hackers

Na our yahoo boiz fbi dey refer to ooo..
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by DrChatNuff: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
I take it Nigeria caused the Global crash in 08.......
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by professorchuks(m): 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Choi grin

u must [/color] be from south-[color=#000000]south
Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by KD22(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Well, believe it or not.....such has been on since .
It's called International Conspiracy.

They don't like us and unfortunately we don't like ourselves.
You think them countries you exhalt and run to for help really want you to grow and be like them or even better? Think again.

So they have the tech to know its a black man(Nigerian) that is pressing the keyboard somewhere in their country or in Europe and they lack the tech to nail him? I laugh o.

The countries that surround us, are they friendly or hostile? Not to mention those 'Big Boyz' out there.

Internal crises is really a big deal to our peace and progress. Now they want to tie the noose on our economy

Every country has it own saints and demons.... Including them.
Black man , Nigerians..... Be wise o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI by belindar: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stupid FBI. Is it only Nigerian that do hacking. The hacking is been masterminded by the Europeans and Americans.
Return the money that was looted and kept in America and all over Europe. You refuse.
Rubbish.
The Polish, Russians, Romanian and Afghanistan hack more than Nigerian. Just Bicos Nigerians are lousy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Generator Thieves Beaten In Ikom, Cross River State (Graphic Photos) / Hair Dresser In Lagos To Die By Hanging For Armed Robbery / Another Traditional Ruler, Akin Muheedeen Burnt To Death In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.