Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,300 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) (39977 Views)

Redmi Note 8: A Review... (to Buy Or Not To Buy Is The Question) / 6 Signs Of A Bad Phone Battery / Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by AlphaDibia(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
You all lack sense of humor. Tufia unu
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by joepentwo(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
@least we have 419 and strong fraud hustler...
God bless 9ja!
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by joepentwo(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
@least we have 419 and strong fraud hustler...
God bless 9ja!
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by ehissi(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Na them them! All these developers na E dey bring all this kain rubbish talk so...... angry
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by benzems(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by Coolgent(m): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
I dont blame him rather blame Beerfraud aka Igbos
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
They never see scam yet... Who are more deadly? The whites! They scammed Africa ( NIGERIA) and till this moment they're still on their game...whenever I read through the stories of what happened during the slave era I shed tears... I couldn't eat for two days the day I visited calabar slave museum..I hate them ( the white race) they are evil

2 Likes

Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by DirewolfofStark(m): 12:27am On Jun 20, 2017
halimi26:

That is why they have decided to give all Nigerians the image of being scammers because they hate it when blacks outsmart whites.
It doesnt tally with their commentary of how blacks are mentally inferior to whites.
When we do it,we are criminals when they do it and succeed,they are smart.
Who are the greatest scammers in the world if not whites?
From their financial markets to their shady business dealings everywhere in the world
Even the Present U.S President is a full-fledged scammer who brags about his past scams

How exactly has Nigeria "outsmarted" the yanks through 419? Last time I checked theirs is a better and more advanced country than Nigeria. It's Nigerians who are begging to be let into America to study, shop, get medical care or even settle down.
America wipes the floor with Nigeria in every index for measuring human development even with their 419 president.
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by marooh: 12:39am On Jun 20, 2017
The guy mumu!
For his area dey still dey chop him....

I think say na only nigeria poverty dey oooooo
E even reach Oyibo side
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by crowley(m): 1:07am On Jun 20, 2017
halimi26:

That is why they have decided to give all Nigerians the image of being scammers because they hate it when blacks outsmart whites.
It doesnt tally with their commentary of how blacks are mentally inferior to whites.
From their financial markets to their shady business dealings everywhere in the world
Even the Present U.S President is a full-fledged scammer who brags about his past scams
e be like say you bf na yahoo boy. grin grin grin the guy is right joor. BTW wat do u call outsmarting? u steal someones money because the person is free, open minded and trust easily? nd u call that smartness? Jesus wept, and i weep too 4 u. since when does fraud = smartness? i would consider them smart when they can threaten and upress other countries to do wateva we want for the sole purpose of improving our country.
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by Jackossky(m): 1:18am On Jun 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
Is there anything worse than being born a Nigerian?
Everyone is a scammers, from the politicians, senate, governor even the young men.

The fool cussing in Yoruba above me tho. Are Nigerians not thieves ? Pls shut ur trap already.
Everybody claiming to be smart.

Wow...so you mean that every Nigerian is a thief...

I laugh in decimal.Bro,you don't sell your country at a cheap price and expect to buy it at an expensive price.It is the way you paint it, people will see it.

So,If you are given a chance of being an ambassador ,this is how you will represent us.
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 20, 2017
Jackossky:

Wow...so you mean that every Nigerian is a thief...

I laugh in decimal.Bro,you don't sell your country at a cheap price and expect to buy it at an expensive price.It is the way you paint it, people will see it.

So,If you are given a chance of being an ambassador ,this is how you will represent us
yes.
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 20, 2017
halimi26:

Am not a lesbian but I love you for this comment

1 Like

Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 20, 2017
halimi26:

So true!!!

1 Like

Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by aint(m): 4:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Ochinex:
Afonjas unah see unah life? Giving 9ja bad names since the beginning of zoo
your father have been giving naija good names at Indonesia Singapore gallows
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by lonelydora: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
make im try am for twitter

E no fit try am for twitter. We go roast am alive.
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by abbeyty(m): 6:32am On Jun 20, 2017
what of if the person that made the comment is a black man or even a Nigerian,cuzi i still dont know why you believed the person is a white man
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by princessayesha(f): 6:52am On Jun 20, 2017
See wetin yahoo boys cause cry
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by holuphisayor(m): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2017
not today...Nigeria already synonymous for something.

Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by distilledwalex(m): 7:42am On Jun 20, 2017
Ishilove:

He compared the phone, not the phone review to Nigeria.
He compared the AT&T contract not the phone Mr. ITK
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by Ishilove: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2017
distilledwalex:

He compared the AT&T contract not the phone Mr. ITK
Is the phone not tied to the AT&T contract? Mr Eke is My Hobby. Fombulism
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by distilledwalex(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Is the phone not tied to the AT&T contract? Mr Eke is My Hobby. Fombulism
Go back and read the post. .. This time slowly. .. Then come back to apologize later..
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by Gkemz: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2017
At&t has rebranded and modified lots of Samsung, LG, Sony and other known and unknown devices. I bought a samsung galaxy s4 not knowing that i bought a clone at&t s4. I regretted buying it. One of the visible problem is that it doesn't support Over the air firmware update except through at&t network. Secondly the data can't be switched to single network mode as it's automatically designed for dual auto mode ie automatic 3g and 2g.
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by Sonoyom(m): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2017
lol
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by coolvitus(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2017
the guy said it all from the making of naija till now is all a joke and scam.
Re: White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) by Abbeycharles(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2017
Very funny.. Anyway he said the right thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 7 User's Official Discussions Thread / Whatsapp Launches “status” / Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.