Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,978 members, 7,799,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Fear (Mystery) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fear (Mystery) (44594 Views)

Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / The Last 12 Hours (A Short Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya) / From Nigeria With Love: Part 3 (A Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2017
marianneada:
Suspense filled,.....You're just too much,....i'm following you bumper to bumper,.. HAPPY SUNDAY SWEETIE!!!!!!!
tnk u big sis .......am driving bk frm church,bt stuck in traffic.its hrtbrking. plus am famished.pls kip my fud in the Microwave,so it cn be warm.
happy sunday darling
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2017
this NL 502 error is gettn on my nerves.i've updated lyk 20 times since yesterday,bt it kept say error. am tired
Re: Fear (Mystery) by marianneada(f): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2017
Kimkardashain:

tnk u big sis .......am driving bk frm church,bt stuck in traffic.its hrtbrking. plus am famished.pls kip my fud in the Microwave,so it cn be warm.
happy sunday darling
ur wish is my command, straight to the kitchen wink
Re: Fear (Mystery) by hormobolanle: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
hmmmmmm Issokay........ maka I dy observe to c wu d killer b e Kuma fit b Hadampson like dat one cos Dat boy is dangerfu abi I lie
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
hormobolanle:
hmmmmmm Issokay........ maka I dy observe to c wu d killer b e Kuma fit b Hadampson like dat one cos Dat boy is dangerfu abi I lie
lol na my sister husband be dat oh
Re: Fear (Mystery) by hormobolanle: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Lol make ur sister no come n vex fa
but Na true I yarn ocheesy
Re: Fear (Mystery) by queenitee(f): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
marianneada:
ur wish is my command, straight to the kitchen wink
Big sis, add mine o
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Hadampson(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kimkardashain:

Don't mind that gal jawe. Amebo master, that is what she is... don't let her corrupt you
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Hadampson(m): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
hormobolanle:
Na lie u dey lie.. who knw sabi u? Head of ministry of AMEBOtongue
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
queenitee:
Big sis, add mine o
long throat
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
hormobolanle:

Lol make ur sister no come n vex fa
but Na true I yarn ocheesy
hmmmmm.isso ryt
Re: Fear (Mystery) by queenitee(f): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kimkardashain:

long throat
Ahn ahn, leave me jhor
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Maybelconor: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2017
Update please.. kiss
Re: Fear (Mystery) by queenitee(f): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Kimkardashain after big sis marianneada cooked for you yesterday, no update abi. No more food
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
queenitee:
Kimkardashain after big sis marianneada cooked for you yesterday, no update abi. No more food
sis,is nt my fault oh, its this nl 502 error rubbish.i tried typing with my laptop,bt it kept occurin,i will try and shorten the update now,and paste it little by little.
just gve me one hour.
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
hormobolanle:
No be lie o.
E fit be Hadampson.
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
guys i tried again same tin happend,am tired,i hate all this,sm people will be thinking that am a lazy writer.bt God knws,i've tried again now more than 4 times,it kept saying 502 error.pls sm1 shud talk to the mods
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
guys am frustrated with dis 502 ,am just tired
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kimkardashain:
guys am frustrated with dis 502 ,am just tired

Sorry sis.

I think Seun said he is working on it, we are all experiencing it and we understand, I think it gets better between 12 midnight to 4AM.
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chapter Two
tasha yawned and got up from bed,she strecthed her weak bones and headed toward the home cell,she installed yesterday.
"hello...."
she heard a rusty voice at the other end,oh god she murmured just the last person she wants to speak to.
"nathasha...how's your dad? tell me that the news i got from mr baker is wrong." her grandma lamented
god,how did mr baker get to know her grandma's number? and why would he tell her grandma,of the devastating news about his dad's death.
"grandma....am sorry,but i need to go,now,can i speak to aunt becca pls,?" she heard rustling as her grandma handed the phone over to becca.
"aunt...grandma cannot come over her now,but i will fix the funeral in a week time,so she can then come over,pls aunt take care of her."

"calm down tash,she's in good hands,you take care of yourself.....bye" the call ended.
tash dropped her phone and sat down,she buried her self in thoughts,why would mr baker make the call? what does he stand to gain? her doorbell went off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
she hurriedly got up and went to open the door.the smile on her face disappeared when she saw who was at the door.
"hey,tash..emm,i came to say hello,mind if i come in?" ramsey asked,staring at her.
she stepped back as he made entrance to the sitting room,still dazed,she went over and grabbed full carton of milk and poured into a glass,mixed it with grated carrot and carried it to him,
"am sorry,i don't have beer at home,but i plan on getting some.." she said nervously

"tasha am not here for pleasure,my dad has been arrested for the allegded murder of your dad....and i need you to go over at the station and talk some sense into rick....cos he's already getting on my nerves." ramsey clenched his fist in anger as he shouted at her,
tash blinked,who does he think he is?

"get out of my house ramsey,by God you are senseless,how do u explain the reason why your dad called my grandma in boston to share the death of my dad?...i lost my dad to unknown killer,and you're pinning over your dad's arrest?.....jeez."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear (Mystery) by Hadampson(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
KimberlyWest:

No be lie o.
E fit be Hadampson.
Me abi? Does that mean you don't believe meundecided
Re: Fear (Mystery) by queenitee(f): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kimkardashain:

sis,is nt my fault oh, its this nl 502 error rubbish.i tried typing with my laptop,bt it kept occurin,i will try and shorten the update now,and paste it little by little.
just gve me one hour.
The thing is annoying, I thought I'm the only one its affecting ni o
Re: Fear (Mystery) by queenitee(f): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ramsey and I wanted to develop feelings for you o
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2017
queenitee:
Ramsey and I wanted to develop feelings for you o
lol.....queenitee,you all made me go to bed lastnite on empty stomach.
even kimberlywest,was busy chatting with stephenGee12,
mtchew am very angry oh
Re: Fear (Mystery) by queenitee(f): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Kimkardashain:

lol.....queenitee,you all made me go to bed lastnite on empty stomach.
even kimberlywest,was busy chatting with stephenGee12,
mtchew am very angry oh
I'm sorry sis, oya what do you want to eat this morning?
Re: Fear (Mystery) by kyliespicer: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
kim come and update ohhh............................lazy bones........... grin
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
kyliespicer:
kim come and update ohhh............................lazy bones........... grin
stupid geh.
am busy raking my brains out tryin to put togeda d research.so i cn continue with d story,
queenitee take it frm here.
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kimkardashain:
lol.....queenitee,you all made me go to bed lastnite on empty stomach. even kimberlywest,was busy chatting with stephenGee12, mtchew am very angry oh
sorry sis. cheesy cheesy cheesy Love dey shack person!
I will make it up to you with a full pot of goat meat pepper soup this night.
This Ramsey guy, I don't like him at all, there's something wierd about him.
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
KimberlyWest:

sorry sis.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Love dey shack person!

I will make it up to you with a full pot of goat meat pepper soup this night.

This Ramsey guy, I don't like him at all, there's something wierd about him.
dats exactly wat u said yestynyt until stephenGee12 came to pick u,
wat makes u say dat? i mean ramsey
Re: Fear (Mystery) by mhizgap(f): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Always be scared until the misery is unveil
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 2:27am On Jun 30, 2017
mhizgap:
Always be scared until the misery is unveil
fear fear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions / The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / Top 5 Books To Read In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.