Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (54132 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by teebillz: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
APCsupporter:

and so? who asked you? just get out

You assumed I am Igbo, right?
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
“That since the younger generation of Nigerians makes up for more than 60 per cent of the nation’s population, it is our hope that they inherit this country in better shape so that they can build a much better future for themselves and their offsprings in an atmosphere that is devoid of anarchy, hate, suspicion and negativity that characterize the polarized, and clearly irreconcilable differences forced on us by the Biafran Igbos”.

I don't know why I so much like this part of the letter.

Infact, I read it more than 10 times and I will read it again. grin

This should be tagged "THE AREWA MISSION STATEMENT"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Justiceleague1:

haba! Zero here again!
I prophesy,thou must be separated from the spirit of zero grin tongue grin grin

op,may allah grant the mallams their wish o..

Are you done with your laptop celebration?

Pls stop infecting my mention with these symptomatic, disjointed & incoherent utterances typical of an...

Don't put words into my mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Justiceleague1: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Are you done with your laptop celebration?

Pls stop infecting my mention with these symptomatic, disjointed & incoherent utterances typical of an...

Don't put words into my mouth.

painment o grin grin

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by joinnow: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
best news for the year

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by deedeedee1: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
uwajeh:
So where's the copy of the letter as acknowledged by the Office of the Vice President. You really should be arrested so others like you would learn a valuable lesson.
Arrested because of what?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by deedeedee1: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Bros...very intelligent analysis. Thumbs up! i doubt if any IPOB would be able to answer this particular post.

If this Nnamdi Kanu doesn't take time, he would be lynched if he starts all his nonsense talks again.

IGBOS ARE DESPERATE NOT TO LEAVE NIGERIA.

It's only the impoverished, jobless youths who have nothing to their names who scream BIAFURO online.

The responsible elders amongst them know much better...[/b]
How do you know igbos dont want biafra? How do you know the agitation happens only online? Do you have any statistics to backup this claim?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by realbest(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stricker321:

Thank you.

That is their greatest fear.

Igboland is larger than SE and they know it.

Besides, when we leave, the SS will leave too so ultimately they lose.
Let them go too if they so wish. But doesn't change the 1st Oct ultimatum given to the Jews

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by bkool7(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

What's your evidence? Or as usual u heard it from illiterate commentators at a newspaper stand?

The Hausa that are not dominiaring own all the wells at your backyard. Go to escravos and WRPC you see them their in their numbers like it's Kano state.

Ooops !
Pardon my error ,I guess Isaac Adaka Boro must be lying then .

" The Ijaws who are the fourth largest tribe were
grouped into the Western and Eastern Regions of
Nigeria. However, they felt, the Igbos could not be
trusted. They convinced Chief Ojukwu to call a
meeting between the various tribes that will form
Biafra as an independent state. The essence of the
meeting was to discuss the parameters by which
these tribes will be recognised as a state if they
win the war. The response the Igbos gave was
that, the status quo remains the same, meaning
that, if you were a minority in the former state
(Nigeria) then, those tribes will still remain
minorities. The Ijaws were not comfortable with
the response. This led to the Ijaws pulling out ."

www.unitedijaw.com/analysis.htm

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Fucktensei: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, fear? Fear who? U Biafrans are the one afraid of the fact that Biafra will surely be the landlocked 5 south east state if it is ever realised. That is ur greatest fear, ask Ipob leadership, they don't even want to consider or even think of Biafra with only 5 south east states. Now the northerners say go with ur 5 south east state, u say they are afraid, how can they be afraid when they have the power to restrict Biafra to only the 5 south east states? They are the majority in the army, they sometimes control it, they can use. But what do u biafrans have to even dare take more territories in the the south south? Hahaha
come Mr man, e be like say you no know how Igbo land take be! I know that this map will give you heart attack! oya look am na! onye ara! angry

2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
I am really loving this, because any northerner who has been aware and been following the continuous barrage of Igbo insults and hateful speeches would have by now been fed up and equally feeling the same kind of resentment towards the Igbos.
The feeling among most northerners now is good riddance to bad rubbish; Igbos or anyone who wants to join them should also go; there is a limit to tolerance and Igbos have pushed northerners to that limit.
Let all Igbos therefore converge in the East and conduct their referendum - but as for me; they shouldn't be allowed back whether they decide to stay or not.

10 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Masculity(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
BentSpoon:
Somebody should go tell those idiots that biafra is not igbo and igbo is not biafra. Biafra is a coalition of the eastern region. SE and their SS grin if biafra come we the people of ijaw dae walka go Biafra oo tongue

Must you insult Just remember it's 1st October.

They said park your belongings and leave their regions. Cikenan, na by force to stay together. Haba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by thanknairaland1: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Biafra d hoped African London is finally recognised by d high tables. d only way is peaceful division . Biafra London loading......... love my dear country BIAFRA .
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Fucktensei: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
victorvezx:

The ones afraid is u. U are afraid of the fact that the 5 south east state is Biafra and u can do nothing about it, because the Nigerian government has the power and military to decimate u all if u even dare try to take any single territory in the South South. U fear because of the fact u will be landlocked with little resources. Lol, u are depending on the oil rich Igbo communities in the south south like in delta and port harcourt, which u will never get as long as the Nigerian government still exist

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Masculity(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
MARKone:
These Hausas should park well, parasites! Let Igbos and all southerners come back sef, what is there own?. If not for demonic alliance and selfish interest of the British, the amalgamation was and still a farce. What have they contributed to the growth of they country, they've always been bitter with the success of the Igbos. Post civil war, the Igbos were running things, heading major ministries, even in the north. When tafawa bellewa was executed by Nzeogwu and ifeajuna were they not rejoicing.

1st Oct will determine who the real parasites and the host.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by robo01(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
useless fools
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by monex(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
alcmene:

No one said you shouldn't clamor for a One Nigeria.... the issue is that you have been ordered to leave North by the hosts.
So quickly and quietly return to your region and continue your one Nigeria chant.. mpama
and what makes you think he is based in the north

also. what makes you think the clamour for biafra means igbos in the north should leave. it is like saying the scotts should physically leave london because they wanted to leave the UK
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by BentSpoon(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
Masculity:

Must you insult Just remember it's 1st October.

They said park your belongings and leave their regions. Cikenan, na by force to stay together. Haba
how I go leave my robust and evergreen landscape go pack for desert shocked
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Masculity(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
hammer6:
GOD BLESS NORTHERN YOUTH?

EVEN THOUGH I KNOW, U LOT WANT TO MAKE THE COUNTRY UNGOVERNABLE FOR OSINBANJO BECOS BUHARI IS A VEGETABLE.

WE KNOW OURSELVES TOO WELL NOW.

FROM WE THE NORTH RATHER JUMP INTO ATLANTIC OCEAN AND DIE, BEFORE BIAFRA RISE TO OSINBANJO LET IGBO GO.

I JUST WANT TO LET U KNOW DAT WE ARE NOT PLAYING UR GAME, BUT U ARE PLAYING OUR GAME.

ULTIMATELY, WRITE UR SENATORS AND REPS TO JOIN SS/SE SENATORS AND REPS TO CALL REFERENDUM.

WITH THAT SINGULAR ACT, IT WILL BE GAME OVER NIGERIA.

1st October.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Masculity(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
BentSpoon:
how I go leave my robust and evergreen landscape go pack for desert shocked

Good then tell your bloders to please leave.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by bibe(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
simplycarro:

My question is why didn't you elect Senators and Representatives to Abuja in 2015 that will bring up the issue of Referendum and Biafra up at NASS.? Those that are not cowards or ashamed to throw it up in the Senate and HoR

Oh I remember, you only took that option after the 2015 election.

have you ever listened to the oath elected officers take? is there a clause in the Constitution for a referendum?
this should answer your questions.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by bamidek(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=Fucktensei post=57664319][/quote]

Hatred full of all ur mind, all u knows is abuse all other tribe, the first coup in Nigeria history was start by u people. We don't need referendum just pack ur things and live.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
I am really loving this, because any northerner who has been aware and been following the continuous barrage of Igbo insults and hateful speeches would have by now been fed up and equally feeling the same kind of resentment towards the Igbos.
The feeling among most northerners now is good riddance to bad rubbish; Igbos or anyone who wants to join them should also go; there is a limit to tolerance and Igbos have pushed northerners to that limit.
Let all Igbos therefore converge in the East and conduct their referendum - but as for me; they shouldn't be allowed back whether they decide to stay or not.

Choi @ the emboldened.

Bros, if that is the case, we no do again.

As in, no need for referendum again, we are one Nigeria. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
I'm not surprised at all when I see comments like: Igbos dominate everyone, they are very aggressive and proud, they don't respect their hosts, bla bla bla...

It's the same way most Europeans and Germans in particular saw the Jews, especially after Hitler whipped up public sentiments against them....

It's only natural human reaction to a people whom even the most average of them can become a success out of nothing; which is God's gift to Igbos...

It's the more reason I see a very bright future for Biafra if it does come, we will all go back and make it a superpower in the nearest future, just as the Jews did... we can and we sure will, do not despair my people...

I believe in Nigeria but not the way it is... If the "owners" decide that they would rather maintain status quo, then I can only want Biafra.

Peace out.
Lol

Bla Bla Bla right?! That Bla-Bla-Bla part is the truth

It amuses me when I see Igbos whipping up creamless lies

I hope you'll eventually realise that Igbos have made themselves despicable due to unnecessary cockiness and arrogance

No one is jealous of your so-called "success" or whatever, but people are really disgusted at your annoying "arrogance"

You really need to stop it

10 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by BentSpoon(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Masculity:

Good then tell your bloders to please leave.
leave?? Let me tell u something they won't leave and nothing will happen upon that biafra must come. I am fed up of this una country. U want them to leave so u can crawl out of ur hut into their mansion right ? Wizkid is not from London yet he get house there. But out of mere stupidity u want to covert another man sweat to urs lol. I jux sitdown dae look una sha one day u will tell us to leave our oil and land for u people. We still dae count ooo 1st Oct. Cowards. And the last time I checked ur people disguised themselves with igbo attire to beg them not to leave.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by victorvezx(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fucktensei:
[s]come Mr man, e be like say you no know how Igbo land take be! I know that this map will give you heart attack! oya look am na! onye ara! angry[/s]
Fraudulent map, see Biafra here. Any further encroachment will be met with war.

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by modsfucker: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Odingo1:
The problem other tribes have in Nigeria is their natural hatred for Igbos,imagine if it was Igbos that is behaving like Hausa-fulani that is raping,killing people at will,using Boko haram to terrorize Nigeria,yet other tribes still love Hausa-fulani people more than the Igbos.
The best thing is to give Igbos Biafra and God will go with them and make them great.
Let us stop hiding the truth, Igbos have not committed one third of the crime committed by Hausa-fulani yet other tribes hate them more than hausa-fulani,Hausa-fulani massacre their host in Lagos,Oyo,Osun,genocide in Benue ,and middle belt yet other tribes that is been killed in their homeland love their killers more than Igbos just because they tend to successful in most of their en-devours.

Eyyahh.. He's now soliciting for sympathy... Let them kill us na, abi is it your killing? We rather stay with any other tribe in Nigeria but not you again. Our mumu don do, we've seen plenty development from Evans and other Igbo criminals.... Just yesterday, another flathaead killed his Chinese boss... Chaiii.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Choi @ the emboldened.

Bros, if that is the case, we no do again.

As in, no need for referendum again, we are one Nigeria. grin grin grin

I agree; the referendum is immaterial; Arewa Youths have already made their stand, Igbos out by October 1 - period.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by yahmohy27: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
EmeeNaka:
You don't know anything. Are Boko Haram not North? Did they not kill and maim people? Did they not insult Christians and non-muslims?
Any group that's agitating do insult anybody standing on their way. Stop being petty.
So BOKOHARAM and ipod are d same ?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
monex:

and what makes you think he is based in the north

also. what makes you think the clamour for biafra means igbos in the north should leave. it is like saying the scotts should physically leave london because they wanted to leave the UK

What's this one saying?

You want to leave the zoo, but after leaving, you will physically remain, which kind logic be dat? So the agitation has been about spiritual "leaving" all along?

Are you confused?

So, you mean you will be a biaflan and be competing for business and residential spaces with Nigerians without being HEAVILY taxed as a foreigner? (Which is even subject to approval by Nigeria govt).

Pls in which obodo is this done?

8 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
bkool7:

Ooops !
Pardon my error ,I guess Isaac Adaka Boro must be lying then .

" The Ijaws who are the fourth largest tribe were
grouped into the Western and Eastern Regions of
Nigeria. However, they felt, the Igbos could not be
trusted. They convinced Chief Ojukwu to call a
meeting between the various tribes that will form
Biafra as an independent state. The essence of the
meeting was to discuss the parameters by which
these tribes will be recognised as a state if they
win the war. The response the Igbos gave was
that, the status quo remains the same, meaning
that, if you were a minority in the former state
(Nigeria) then, those tribes will still remain
minorities. The Ijaws were not comfortable with
the response. This led to the Ijaws pulling out ."

Yes, obviously​ they didn't. In 1968 when Fed artillery were shelling parts of present Rivers State, the indigenes saw it as freedom coming. They welcomed Fed troops with their arms open wide. But a lot of water has passed under the bridge since the war. The ND tribes have been treated alongside the Igbos as if under a seige. They have watched as sucessive military govts treated them with disdain and exploitativesnes. Ken was killed, Udi was wiped out, Ogoni is still contaminated with oil spillage. The minorities now know what is better for them. They know Nigeria isn't working. Nobody is gaining anything from Nigeria except few politicians and retired military generals.

We off course prefer our own republic and would even prefer to follow a breakaway east to a dysfunctional vehicle like Nigeria. Infact every part of Nigeria would be better of on its own; the north, the SW, the SE and the ND.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) / 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.