Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles (91309 Views)

Pretty Mike Blasts Slay Queens With Burnt Knuckles / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
NCAN...Reporting from the other side.
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Sexyolori(f): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
Na craze dey worry dis one,mtcheeeeeeeew...
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Gabrendo(m): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
Justviktoh:
Nigerian male barbie and King of Nigerian Snapchat, Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju aka Bobrisky is not looking as flawless as he claims in these new photos.The bleaching ‘expert’ who is currently out of the country showed off his knuckles during a recent interview and they are not flawless!

SOURCE: http://www.paddizone.com/2017/06/photos-of-bobriskys-un-flawless-knuckles.html
It is normal to hate those who are not like us. Very normal. Hope we are all Christians or believers? Correct.
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Josmila(m): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Elxandre:
Na person born this thing o. sad

Is it not better not to have a child than one that will bring disgrace like this?

Person wey i go use do money rituals if na me born am
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Josmila(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
venai:
I dey pity this sheemale. Skin cancer no be skin rashes abeg ooh.

My anger be say when cancer surface now, dem go open gofundme account begin dey harass people for money

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
someone that is suffering from real low self esteem
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by sorry1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
olatunji21:
Pls who is this Bobrisky of a person and why is he always on the news?

i do hear of him but never had the time to properly read abt him or what he does for a living...
He/she is a Yoruba Muslim a descendant of fallen angel. He/she is the greatest achievement of Yoruba nation.
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by judgedredd22(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tellemall:
Lol.

Are those fingers?

Looks like burned chapati.

Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by DonPablo007(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Everyone is criticizing him. it paid him though
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by toprealman: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
eph12:
Which kind wahala be this na?
Where your hand dey?
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by purplekayc(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
He or she is not okay
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by CocoMilian(f): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
sorry1:
He/she is a Yoruba Muslim a descendant of fallen angel. He/she is the greatest achievement of Yoruba nation.

A muslim?? shocked and the way Muslims are strict with religion.

He must have had a tortured childhood to behave this way
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by chisomdestiny: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Disgusting!
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by CocoMilian(f): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
sorry1:
Ok.. Thank You
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by sorry1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
CocoMilian:

A muslim?? shocked and the way Muslims are strict with religion.

He must have had a tortured childhood to behave this way
Yorubas are not true Muslims. They are just confused people following hausas for back. They can never stand for one thing; whether Christianity o or Islam. They are lukewarm. Muslims don't take them serious and so does Christians.
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by CocoMilian(f): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
sorry1:
Yorubas are not true Muslims. They are just confused people following hausas for back. They can never stand for one thing; whether Christianity o or Islam. They are lukewarm. Muslims don't take them serious and so does Christians.
I dont know anything about the hausa and Yoruba people. But on this forum iv seen those two groups rarely get a long. Is that right? And why?
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by dejiokiri(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nigerian Michael Jackson
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Matrixuncovered: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dat na Photoshop na!..poor one sef..see the transpose image
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Elijahhopelarry(m): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
I've heard about him but I'm seeing this useless thing for the​ first time.
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by sorry1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
CocoMilian:

I dont know anything about the hausa and Yoruba people. But on this forum iv seen those two groups rarely get a long. Is that right? And why?
Get along Hausa-Yoruba relationship has never been mutualistic, it has always been master-slave kinda relationship where Hausa is the master and Yoruba the slave. In any act, Hausa proposes and Yoruba supports without asking pertinent questions, all these they do just to taunt igbos.
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by chuksdavid28(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
olatunji21:

i do hear of him but never had the time to properly read abt him or what he does for a living...
he does bleaching for a living
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by TinaAnita(f): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
All these insults for one person? Haba! What offence did he commit? Some Nigerians are very good at taking their anger and frustrations out on innocent people at any slight provocation. I'm outta here!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by bmos(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=ammyluv2002 post=57657790]Jeez!

End of the road for a bleacher. Only devil knows what they gain from that curious act.
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by mayormick(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lolz... Nigeria MJ!
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by CocoMilian(f): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
sorry1:
Get along Hausa-Yoruba relationship has never been mutualistic, it has always been master-slave kinda relationship where Hausa is the master and Yoruba the slave. In any act, Hausa proposes and Yoruba supports without asking pertinent questions, all these they do just to taunt igbos.
Wow thats just sad. I wish in reality it would be easier for Africans to get along. We'd be waaay ahead than where we are now
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by piusadamawa(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Abeg ds na photo wrk
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by sorry1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
CocoMilian:

Wow thats just sad. I wish in reality it would be easier for Africans to get along. We'd be waaay ahead than where we are now
True, but how can you get along with someone that has shown that he's all out to destroy any good thing that comes your way while pretending to be a friend? Avoid two-faced friend.
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by officialzeez(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
olatunji21:

Hez a footballer.. plays for Liverpool in epl.. Mumu

Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Mekanus(m): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Someone will just wake up one day and decide to be an asshole. What a disgusting and nauseating dumbass.
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
officialzeez:

Ok boss.. Thank you
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
officialzeez:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots / Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos / Ned Nwoko Speaks As Regina Daniels Makes Appearance With Him Tonight In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.